Clothing idea

DeletedUser1105

So?

That WAS my point. They don't want it to be easy. If you have more options to add more clothes, you will be able to do so many more jobs much quicker than you would if you had to level up and spend skill points.

DeletedUser

Personally, I think the game is easy enough. Any easier, I'd grow bored and lose interest.

DeletedUser

pants might be a good idea, but its really not necesarry. i cant ever remember how to spell necesarry. i dont think thats right. maybe make a rare item that goes into the product slot called "FINALLY, A DECENT PAIR OF PANTS!" and its bonus could be "now your not naked".

DeletedUser1105

To be fair celc, you are right. It does need a bit more challenge to it.

DeletedUser

To be fair celc, you are right. It does need a bit more challenge to it.

WoW, we we kinda agreed. :blink:
:bandit:It'd be nice to have alittle more challenges in the game. But I do like it, or else I wouldn't come back as often as I do. :eek:

DeletedUser1105

I would hope so, I have no wish to see what underwear you are all wearing when I look at your profiles (because I'm nosy....nice bowie knife Ulthor!).

DeletedUser

You are the 2nd person to be surprised that I agreed with them. Am I that unagreeable on here? I should take a look at how I'm coming across I think :laugh:
:blink: No, it's just the first time that you actually said you agreed with me. Sent my into the vapors, it did. Had to get out the smelling salts and all that, I did. I just couldn't believe that the Evil Monkey judgement passed over me, lmao.:laugh:

DeletedUser

He was growling and snarling at me all the time until i got him trained.