granger pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Erasmus was not one of those great brutal leaders.Desiderius Erasmus . I searched his first name for you. Go do google, every European knows him. You should too.

And it's not spying. I'm just curious to see where he's going. Aren't we all?

So this is the guy?

270px-Holbein-erasmus.jpg

DeletedUser

Erasmus was not one of those great brutal leaders. Desiderius Erasmus. I searched his first name for you. Go do google, every European knows him. You should too.

And it's not spying. I'm just curious to see where he's going. Aren't we all?

So you are curious as to how a cheater works his magic? Why are you going to emulate him? There is no way the players in Granger Pass are legit...none...nada.

DeletedUser

Actually guys and gals.... I believe the game should have checks for multiple accounts - just like TWars.

I thot I saw some folks complaining about their accounts being banned on this forum when they play two accounts from the same internet connection.

TWars uses bots to scan for multiple accounts - if the parent company is Innogames, I believe a similar system should be set up for The West unless they haven't gotten round to it?

However fishy this might be, unless Kylehaury has a complicated server system where he can evade the bots, this should be legit *cough cough*

So I guess he depends on his powers of persuasion? Or online hypnosis maybe? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The parent is the same.

I haven't seen anyone complain about getting banned from 2 accounts on one IP.

50 from 1 IP though ... should be a red flag :p

DeletedUser

However fishy this might be, unless Kylehaury has a complicated server system where he can evade the bots, this should be legit *cough cough*

Excuse me, but terrible hallucination is involved if your conclusion is simply "this should be legit". Seriously, you didn't understand at all how a bunch of low level characters in noob grey suits could manage to earn all those money and build everything out, all the way under the fastest speed in World 3? The only possible and reasonable explanation is that the multi has likely exploited on the infamous "money-spitting-hotel bug" so heavily that he's probably got a million in his free disposal already. Yeah, perhaps he's not a real multi, perhaps he's getting other 49 moms and dads and grannies playing with him as well somehow, but the money definitely isn't legit. And I am very sad to see that little to none of us wanna push InnoGames actually doing something to remove those cheaters and the cheatown from the face of the game world.

DeletedUser

Excuse me, but terrible hallucination is involved if your conclusion is simply "this should be legit". Seriously, you didn't understand at all how a bunch of low level characters in noob grey suits could manage to earn all those money and build everything out, all the way under the fastest speed in World 3? The only possible and reasonable explanation is that the multi has likely exploited on the infamous "money-spitting-hotel bug" so heavily that he's probably got a million in his free disposal already. Yeah, perhaps he's not a real multi, perhaps he's getting other 49 moms and dads and grannies playing with him as well somehow, but the money definitely isn't legit. And I am very sad to see that little to none of us wanna push InnoGames actually doing something to remove those cheaters and the cheatown from the face of the game world.

Hey, hey don't get so worked up.

You can always send a support ticket to Innogames to report his "mischief".

It is really not in my character to pass judgement on anyone. Everyone can play the game they want to, it is a free world. If he is breaking the rules and is caught then, justice is served.

Else seriously we are only speculating.

DeletedUser

Hey, hey don't get so worked up.

You can always send a support ticket to Innogames to report his "mischief".

It is really not in my character to pass judgement on anyone. Everyone can play the game they want to, it is a free world. If he is breaking the rules and is caught then, justice is served.

Else seriously we are only speculating.

Speculating? Can you first tell me how averaged level character 4 to 5 below their nearest competition and equipped with the starter gear earned enough money to take and maintain the lead for quite some time from a legit town with average +5 members and 5 dedicated builders who were getting equipmnent upgrades? That is not even taking into account the +100-200 additional BP gained from the right equipment they forfeited per builder at a MINIMUM. BTW they always had about 5 less members than us also. So we had approximately as many money makers as their entire population. I hear hotel bug...ching ching...right answer. Then after all their effort you get them all to agree...wow that was fun lets do it again. Yeah you are right they are probably legit. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5076

Guys i wouldn't mind hearing about that hotel bug :D

Just...u know as info or sumtin, nothing else :bandit:

DeletedUser

So you are curious as to how a cheater works his magic? Why are you going to emulate him? There is no way the players in Granger Pass are legit...none...nada.

I'm not emulating anyone. Get that straight.

One more thing. ALL ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. Who are you to judge who's legit and who's not?

DeletedUser

I'd suggest that everyone who cares, go to "Settings" → "Support" inside the game and file a complaint regarding this ridiculous and audacious cheating. Perhaps InnoGames will pay more attention to this issue if enough of us yell.

If this whole s**t is simply let go, we are going to have a top-one-all-maxed-out ghost town in World 3 when this freaking multi has had enough with himself and decides to drop out - then any random guy can simply walk in and pay 300$ and w00t, becoming the mayor of the biggest town the next instant. Very frustrating for all of us legit players that built our own towns from the first brick up.

Use the following as the template of the letter if you want to add a shout but don't feel like to write too much:

Code:
Greetings,

Could InnoGames please investigate into the possible cheating behavior that has occurred, or is currently occurring inside the following towns:

"00 Granger Pass"
"Granger Pass Creek"
"Granger Pass Ridge"
"Granger Pass Valley"

Their current/past town members are/were all relatively [U]low level characters in starter's equipment[/U], yet their towns (especially "00 Granger Pass" in the past days, and now "Granger Pass Creek", since the former town has been "[I]maxed out[/I]" already) somehow manage to expand under an unreasonable speed that is far exceeding any legit mean could achieve.

It is suspected that these towns gained their funds from the infamous money-giving-hotel bug, which is the likely reason that these low level characters in poor equipment can still outrun all of the other towns in World 3 in terms of town development.

I plead InnoGames to look into this ongoing event and investigate whether cheating, abusive behavior is involved behind the unexplainable developing speed of these towns and, if such rule-breaking behavior exists indeed, do punish the cheaters and the "[I]cheatowns[/I]" by removing them away totally from World 3; otherwise, these cheaters and cheatowns may produce severe unfairness to all legit players inside World 3 in the future.

Thank you for your patience reading this letter, and may actual investigation is indeed taken.

Yours sincerely,

XXX

DeletedUser

One more thing. ALL ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. Who are you to judge who's legit and who's not?

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck guess what...it is a duck. Don't you find it a little telling that if he was innocent he isn't showing his indignation. Just one more sign of guilt.

DeletedUser

So are you saying that you think that town has done as well as it has through fair means only ?

DeletedUser

Really, folks. Don't you think if he was cheating, he'd use the same tactics on all the worlds he is on???

DeletedUser

So are you saying that you think that town has done as well as it has through fair means only ?

I didn't say that. They seem fishy to me also, but I don't know anything about them and I can't prove anything.

Kroesus is saying it just because the town he belongs to, the #2 town, doesn't seem to be capable of catching up to their town even though all his town members bust their ass off trying everything. Thus his town tries something else by making a few new towns and calling it a nation or something. I think that's hideously ridiculous, but then I'm also interested in seeing where this "nation" thing is going as much as where the #1 town is going.

To me both towns seem unreasonable. But what do I care? I just wanna enjoy this game. Likewise, if those are the ways the members of those two towns enjoy this game, I got nothing against them. I just personally don't understand their ways of playing this game, but that's just me. I'm in no place to judge them.

DeletedUser

Howdy y'all,

I see my town over yonder is causing a bit of a ruckus..:laugh:

(Occ: Please forgive me if i used some wrong grammar for my post specially role playing a western Cowboy, i am not perfect just wanna have fun..)

First of i wanna answer the accusation about us getting an :indian: to use his magic so we can earn more money, that ain't true pardners :D

( Occ: Trough out the post it has been mentioned about this hotel BUG?? I reckon if you think there is in world 3 there should be in world 1 and 2. damn how i wish i really knew that bug would really help all my loyal town members there who have been busting there asses for the town.)

It is quite sad to see that if you just get ahead in a game, whichever country you are in you are always accused od being a cheat. well i guess it is just a simple fact that people can't stand it to see someone else at the top. same with SOD in world 2.. Ouch.. now i know what they feel. wonder what town will be accussed in world 4..

Just to add, if there was something fishy going on i think The west admin would have done something by now. I believe they are hard working folks specially the mods and would not let and cheating pass by..

DeletedUser

Howdy y'all,

I see my town over yonder is causing a bit of a ruckus..:laugh:

First of i wanna answer the accusation about us getting an :indian: to use his magic so we can earn more money, that ain't true pardners :D

( Occ: Trough out the post it has been mentioned about this hotel BUG?? I reckon if you think there is in world 3 there should be in world 1 and 2. damn how i wish i really knew that bug would really help all my loyal town members there who have been busting there asses for the town.)

It is quite sad to see that if you just get ahead in a game, whichever country you are in you are always accused od being a cheat. well i guess it is just a simple fact that people can't stand it to see someone else at the top. same with SOD in world 2.. Ouch.. now i know what they feel. wonder what town will be accussed in world 4..

Just to add, if there was something fishy going on i think The west admin would have done something by now. I believe they are hard working folks specially the mods and would not let and cheating pass by..

I will say that at least you have come on here and said you haven't used the bug (which was in all the worlds ) or cheated in any other way ,the truth is we will never know though

I will take your word for it though because to be honest I don't really care :)

As a side note the mods on here couldn't do anything as they are forum mods that's all

DeletedUser

To me it kind of seems obvious. Every member of those towns sold everything they ever got and gave all their money to the town. Then you're telling me every single one of those people left the town they put everything in - to start it over again in a brand new town?

And the new town has 20 people in it. So you're telling me 20-30 other people chose to be homeless instead of stay in the level 5 hotel?

It's obvious he's cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.