Too many worlds hurting the game ? (Premium)

DeletedUser

I have characters on 3 worlds and there is no way I'd pay for Premium on all 3 worlds since Premium is so ridiculously expensive for the money spent ... I've learned I can live without it on world 2 & 3 and will not be buying more nuggets for W-1.

Maybe they should have shortened up the inactive > delete to 21 days instead of 45 days so that the worlds wouldn't have filled up so much... /ponder

In less then 3 months they've opened up 5 worlds ... and it really seems like W-1 is slowing down as higher level active players start to disappear.

Unlike Tribal Wars playing on different worlds in The West is going to be too similar gaming experience for the average player to want to play on more then one or two worlds for too long IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Another world lets me start again from scratch. The first 20 or so levels are the most fun IMO :)

DeletedUser1865

Maybe you should rotate which world you buy premium on instead of doing all three at one time. you know what I mean?

DeletedUser

i think its better to focus your premium on one W insted of 3.

or els you wont get that much exstra out of them.

DeletedUser3741

now if they didnt have 3 worlds you wouldnt be wondering if you should get premium on all 3 worlds

now imagine the people that play on EVERY world, and buy premium on EVERY world

DeletedUser

how much would premium cost for a year on all five worlds? nugget costs £.16
28 days costs 40 nuggets 1 year costs 13x40=520nuggets times 5 worlds = 2600 nuggets at £.16= £416.
Surely I made a mistake here?
Either that or this game is the biggest rip-off in gaming history!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3741

Lemme check

28 days = 40 nuggets
365/28 = 13
13x40 = 520
100 nuggets = 15.90
1 world = 82.68
103.48 x 5 = $413.40

+tax etc

DeletedUser

£ not $. how much is it in $ for 100 nuggets?

Anyway the way i like to look at is against a game like gta or cod or half life. Where a development team of about 300 people works for three years producing a glossy, bug-free, well supported game with perpetual free online gaming and state of the art graphics. They then sometimes pay well known cool people to do voice overs, get actors in for screen capture, give you a lovely booklet, bonus features and perhaps a map or poster then charge you a tenth of the price these jokers want us to pay for their poxy game. What a joke!

DeletedUser3741

I cant do the E pound symbol

In actual $ its um
100 = 27
1w = 140.4
5w = 702

Wow I could buy a new state of the art comp with that much

Tho I who have no intentions on ever getting premium likes the fact its so much, then less noobs who need a super bonus to do well get to use it

DeletedUser

i think premium should be longer 14 days turn around does seem a little short

:banditb::banditg::banditb:

DeletedUser

Im never getting premium here either

I might eventually get it on tribalwars and oneother site I go to, but it doesnt seem worth it here...

DeletedUser

£416 / 5 = £83. (x 2 = $164)

Thing is, you don't HAVE to pay, the game does not MAKE you pay, it is entirely YOUR choice.
So quit complaining.

DeletedUser

We are perfectly entitled to complain that the price is too dear and i will continue to do so while ever it is so high. So there, with brass knobs on!