W11 Chronicles

• Thread starter DeletedUser22493
  • Start date

DeletedUser22493

Ive been wanting to do a history thread\event log on the W11 politics, power shifts, changes in the most influential towns, and other interesting events that shifted the balance around in W11.

But I need some help, because I can't remember everything, and especially back from the beginning.
So anything you have to add, go ahead. Screen Shoots are awesome, but please upload them on imgur or some other site. Feel free to correct me if I get my facts wrong.
Tell the story of your town and your alliance.

21\12 - 2009 - W11 Opens

23\12 - 2009
The Legion (town) is founded by Pyjamas (player).

unknown date
The Legion Alliance (cooperating towns) is slowly formed with towns such as Deadwood Terrace, Itchy Crevice, MITBBS, New Toronto, and Confederates.

unknown date
Opposing The Legion was towns such as GHOST (RIP), Bullsbend (RIP), Chaos (RIP), and Elite (RIP) and towns like More Gitn Er Done (RIP) who eventually was overpowered, and disbanded.

29\09 - 2010
The Alliance System is implemented in the game, allowing towns to form official alliances.

29\09 - 2010
All Stars (alliance) is founded by Lumpyass (player) from The Legion (town).

(When was Confederates founded?)
(Who founded Confederates?)
(When did Confederates Alliance start, and name some of the towns in Confederates Alliance)

(When did the Shadow Empire start?)
(Who was the founder of the Shadow Empire?)
(When did the Shadow Empire fall, and why?)

(Who founded Sudden Vally, and when?)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(When was The Legion founded?)
(Who founded The Legion?)
(When did The Legion Alliance start, and name some of the towns in The Legion Alliance)

December 23rd, 2009 I think, but it may have been the 24th. It was when all the first towns were founded. Pyjamas founded it. The alliance was founded September 29, 2010 when alliances were implemented, as All Stars, by lumpyass. It was an alliance long before then though with towns like Deadwood Terrace, Itchy Crevice, MITBBS, New Toronto, and Confed. Against us were families like GHOST (RIP), Bullsbend (RIP), Chaos (RIP), and Elite (RIP) and towns like More Gitn Er Done (RIP) who always outnumbered us until they got tired of getting their butts kicked and quit.

We used to make regular trips to the western edge of the map to defend that little Western League alliance's Far West Outpost fort owned by Rose City, first because it was a battle and then because it had been defended so many times we thought they deserved to keep it.

(When was Confederates founded?)
(Who founded Confederates?)
(When did Confederates Alliance start, and name some of the towns in Confederates Alliance)

Founded by headpot. I can't remember when it was formed originally, but they relocated to a new town next to SV's home fort later. They never had an alliance. They were allied with Legion before joining the other guys and I can't even remember what happened there. headpot came back to us because of differences with Drykas.

(When did the Shadow Empire start?)
(Who was the founder of the Shadow Empire?)
(When did the Shadow Empire fall, and why?)

Also at the beginning. I don't think Shadow was planted the same day as Legion because traveling was so much slower then and there was no way to get energy besides sleeping or just sitting and waiting. I'm not sure who actually planted it, but Shadow was always CarolAnn even if TJ or Tinka or somebody planted it. As for it falling, uhh, that was kind of our fault. The world was unbalanced and we needed new enemies so we turned on them and RAW. I can't remember the details of Shadow's split, but some came our way, including Eastwick (FilthyPete's town) who became one of our best towns, and some stayed on the other side.

(Who founded Sudden Vally, and when?)

SV? Who are they? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

Sudden Valley was run by Tmoney33.

At -The Elite- I was the Founder, we joined forces with Sudden Valley (SV) to put pressure back on Itchy Crevice in about March 2010.

I remember doing that because it forced -The Elite- to drop out of a fort that we were allied with The Legion and MITBBS and attack it back the same day.

Only reason I remember that, is because it was when the sleeping giant The legion woke up and took over for a long period.