What is the difference?

DeletedUser

Ok I have searched the forums unsuccessfully and am not really sure where to post this and appologise if it has been explained previously. However, I wanted to know what is the difference between World 8 and World 9 and why is it not permitted to join both?

Thanks

DeletedUser

Because unlike the other worlds that were opened up one at a time worlds 8 and 9 were opened at same time. Just trying to shake things up a bit so the same people aren't all playing the same worlds all the time. Change the dynamics of the politics a bit.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the response.
It seems pretty pointless imo though as it just limits the number of players to join either world. Why didn't they just open one world and wait before opening the other. Just doesn't make sense to cut the world population down by doing it this way.

I'm sure the same people who have played together on other worlds will join the same world as their friends. I just had someone leave our town for this very reason and it is unfortunate that he can not play both worlds purely because the developers wanted to change the dynamics. I personally think that sucks but I don't play all worlds though so I guess I can't speak from the experience that some maybe receiving.

DeletedUser

There are 9 worlds. To a large extent you will see the same town names with the same people carried over into each world, dragging their petty wars and alliances into each new world. That is boring and gets old fast.