We need to be able to fight other towns!!!

DeletedUser

We need to be able to fight other towns!! And be able to take other towns over!!! and here is my idea when a town of ppl called (lets say) bobtown take over another town( the ppl of the taken over town will get all their money from their bank back to them and will end up just not having a town). Then the ppl of bobtown should be able to use the town taken over as a rest stop.. basically the founder and councilers of bobtown will also be able to manage and build to make the taken over town better. Im just saying that i would love to loot the town next to ours and teach that town a lesson. Maybe when we loot we should be able to loot the town treasury and if any players in the town have cash not in the bank but in their hands we would be able to steal that as well. Im just sick of all this peace their is no real tension, No real threat of your home town getting looted and or taken over!!:mad: Sorry i just had to vent some anger. Had a bad day at school today.:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They are working on shootouts, or whatever it's called. Look on the help page on planned changes. :)