Wild Willow recruiting NEW CHARACTERS

DeletedUser

Are you a new character?
Would you like to have all the advantages of joining a completed world class town for a month?
Then come to Wild Willow and join the Angus McBangus School for Wayward Boys and Girls
Admission is guaranteed, and there is never any tuition!
Be schooled under the best, or let Angus McBangus be your mentor!

Here's how it works:
First we let a bunch o' you low level characters join the town.
We give you a month or so, and see what you can do
Maybe you'll amaze us with your ability to advance levels
Maybe you'll earn the most money and buy the coolest stuff
Maybe you'll astound us with your dueling in the 'Tween Town Games (coming!)
Maybe you'll knock our socks off with your silver-tongued prose on the External Forum.
Maybe you'll impress us with your well rounded talents

The best of the best will be given a permanent invite to stay as a full fledged member of Joshua Tree, Wild Willows, or Juniper Gap. The others will be thrown to the wolves to make room for the next batch of scholars.:p (I'm betting if you want it bad enough, you're in!)

I anticipate town-to-town competition between the Angus McBangus School for Wayward Boys and Girls, The Kit and Kin School for Bright-Eyed Noobies, and The Nautrax School for the Truly Ugly (Motto: our girls can beat up your boys)

May your stay be a happy one.

Cordially yours,
Angus McBangus

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Consider the advantages. Even if you are tossed out, you've had over a month of sleeping in a 5 star hotel for free! And access to fully stocked stores without paying a dime in taxes. And what do you owe us??? Nothing! What does Wild Willow get out of the deal? Well, we're just tryin' to attract some more fun players to our town.

DeletedUser

Okay. We are still NOT getting enough greenhorns signing up. I wasn't gonna do this, but you forced my hand . . .

A-free-toaster-for-the-first-dozen-people-to-sign-up.

There. I said it.

DeletedUser

Heya!

And how would an enterprising young greenhorn like myself go about signing up to joing your fine community?

DeletedUser

Heya!

And how would an enterprising young greenhorn like myself go about signing up to joing your fine community?

I just sent you an invite. :D For a quicker response, just telegraph me, Angus McBangus, in the game.
And receive 10% off when you use the promo code words "Please, sir, more gruel."
:blink: . . . "but you said it's free" . . . :blink:

:DSo 10% off of free is even better! Sign up today, while spots are going fast!

Last edited by a moderator: