World 11 & Mozilla Firefox

DeletedUser

World 11 & Mozilla Firefox (Blackscreen)

I was logged in and playing and my screen went black and it said, Your login identity has been changed - you have probably registered on another computer or browser. To continue playing you will have to re-loggin from the start page, I have tried relogging, and now it doesn't work properly on world 11. I can still get on world 3. Whats wrong?

My screen is basically black, I am kinda logged in and it appears I can use the town chat, and its shows my time left on my present job, but the screen is black with no world and I can't do anything.

I get this weird blackout screen on world 11 using Firefox, I can get in other worlds fine. I have access to world 11 with Internet Explorer and Chrome but both servers lag and don't operate half as smooth as Firefox. I have also cleared the cache and cookies with no success, what happened on my PC that's doing this?

My neighbor is using Mozilla Firefox and he is getting in world 11 fine so it's just on mine, he came over and tried to access his account on world 11 on my PC and got the same black screen. As I stated when it happened I was in world 11 playing fine, my screen went black, it's messed up. Whats up?:sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What version of Fx are you using? I hate that for you, as I would rather use Fx than chrome.

DeletedUser

Try deleting firefox and re-installing it, and see if that works but if it does not work then it is somthing wrong with your internet connection.

Hope it works

Boyster55

DeletedUser

3.6 working fine here
the version before that was fine also
the version before that was fine also

:unsure:

DeletedUser

I am using 3.6 and as I stated it was working fine, I was online in world 11 and all of a sudden the screen went black with the message: Your login identity has been changed - you have probably registered on another computer or browser. To continue playing you will have to re-loggin from the start page.
I can get in other worlds fine but in world 11 my screen is messed up> it's a big black rectangle in the center and the town chat on the bottom which I can use and the job time counting down in the middle of the black screen.

DeletedUser

Ole Geezer, I have no idea what is wrong, but try updating it to the newest one.. Sorry I can't be of more help. I have never had a problem running Fx. Maybe downloading the newest version will help. You can try it.

DeletedUser16628

you have 2 widows to west open @ the same time my friend for some reason that has caused problems for me also with firefox I run chrome on the west now much better but I still use fire fox as well just not on the west.

DeletedUser

I have firefox as well and sometimes it goes black or just green with me standing in a field of nothing (no towns, no jobs, nothing):unsure:. I hit refresh and sometimes it works, sometimes I have to hit it more than once. More annoying than anything

DeletedUser

ppl dont use browser as mozila&firefox it lag very often, use opera or google chrome:)

DeletedUser

I fixed it, I found the problem have absolutely no idea how it happened. I was trying everything and I looked in Firefox Tools > Page info > Media and found a box checked with Block images from e11.thewest.net... I unchecked it and BINGO my Grafics are back! How it got checked is beyond me, by the way in the mean time I used browser Opera and it was very fast and smooth.

DeletedUser

I'm glad ur Fx is back and running again.. It's just too good to not work.. :)