World 9 now open

DeletedUser

hows come i cannot start world nine? i get a message in german which i cannot read but the number 8 is in it....is it because im playin 7 and 8

DeletedUser

Are there any towns which have the hotel, but not actaully owned by someone.

DeletedUser

Just got started :D (so hi too, as this is my first post :blink:)

I basicly have no idea but I guess I'll grow lol

GL all

Rip

DeletedUser

Are there any towns which have the hotel, but not actaully owned by someone.

I haven't actually look yet but there should be one "founder" town in each of the four eastern-most counties (starting grids). It will look like a ghost town.

DeletedUser

Yeah just checked and they don't seem to be at their usual locations. perhaps they have made some alterations for this world?

DeletedUser

how is it that a new world opens up yet the newcomers are classed, ranked far higher than i can get in the time ive been playing on world seven
the towns are taken up and everyone seems to start from aa already played character?????????

DeletedUser

I can assure you everyone started at the same level. Are you definately looking at world 9, because as I see it... there are no player run towns as yet... only the four ghosst towns to the east?

GL

Rip

DeletedUser

Yeah the highest ranked player is only lvl 9 so they can't be classed.

DeletedUser

well i can see two i,m slleping in washington now marked as a ghost town
shanghai is another one

DeletedUser

There are 6 at the mo :D

4 Ghost towns.... (From Top right square...then going down..one ghost town in each.

Boston
New York
Washington
Richmond

And then 2 new player run towns.

长安 CHANG AN
Big Bang

There will most likely be a LOT more towns constructed over the next 24 hours though :D

Rip

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

how is it that a new world opens up yet the newcomers are classed, ranked far higher than i can get in the time ive been playing on world seven
the towns are taken up and everyone seems to start from aa already played character?????????

Worker vs. other classes
Skills with high xp jobs vs. other skills
Lucky with quest products (or skipping quests) vs. bad luck with quest products
Premium vs. non-premium