You Know You Want To!

DeletedUser

So I've founded my own town in this world that I plan on building up. If anyone would like to join, send me a telegram in-game. You will then have to fill out a very very short application that doesn't involve sentences and which I will make up when you message me. :)
Probably something along the lines of:
Username: HotNSexy
Sex: Male
Experience: Since September 17, 2008
Class/Expected Contribution: Worker/Construction
Forum Activeness: Very Active
and maybe one or two small things like that.

First come first serve. Of course I'm looking for a couple of builders to help me build, duelers to protect my butt, and players to help donate money. The town name is currently Sexyness just because I had no idea what to name it, but it can be changed anytime. I'm located in the farthest county to the southeast, the bottom right corner county. Even though I'm not fully active for the next 3-4 months, I am online as often as possible, which is still a lot more than most players. Join today!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Message me in-game please. I think Artemis Gordon said in another thread to message in-game about joining and not doing it here.

DeletedUser16628

HNS,I got your back my friend if needed.One of your many dueling protege's but a successful one here@ Bulls Bend Townships.

DeletedUser

We're looking for duelers. If you'd be interested, please message me in-game.

DeletedUser16628

Hey HNS,The next time I go out shopping I'd like to stop over for 2-3 days of fun in the sun:)Take out all the garbage for you and your town free of charge!!!SO IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A JOB AS A SOLDIER FILL OUT A APP. AND SEND HNS A TELE' AND I RECKON YOU WILL HAVE ONE OF THE BEST JOBS IN THE WEST.