The Ride of the Marshals - Sin City and Las Vegas burn

• Thread starter DeletedUser9891
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

and for those that are so dense as to think that having 36xp per kill means you hit people for 36xp... motivation counts, and as Upanator states I was at 0 for a long time protecting the towns :)

BattleMachine I never begged for a thing, and I didn't badmouth you, kid.

I told you that you could stop the KOs on your town by agreeing a worker NAP, and you chose not to.

Bothered :)

We still own you all. And because I happened to not farm builders at early levels to grow, and because I had 0 motivation for a long time as far as I am concerned I'm better than the lot of you :p

How very nice of you to inform us of your superiority.

Also, the zero motivation thing. I've seen you use that as an excuse before. But it's just that. You're using 'defending innocent towns' as justification to pump up your stats and look like a hero. Why else does one put his dueling record in his signature.

The only difference between you and I is that you're a narcissist trying to pretend otherwise, while I'm just your plain old everyday narcissist. So in that sense, I'm better than you as I'm at least honest.

DeletedUser

haha funny guy :)

All high level players LOUGH at you Kitty

First..about the 0 duel motivation excuse lol WHAT an excuse

He stay in town only sleep - attack - sleep - attack - sleep - attack
It's really really hard and impossible to get Kitten not at sleep mode and hit him

If someone try to hit him - HOW to do it when he go to camp one -LN- Town - sleep - attack - sleep - attack...

Verry verry unprofessional. He have 300/16 wins/lost because he sleep and attack all the time. Why he's only lv 43 when other players /like me/ are level 50 or 48++ ?!?

So 0 duel motivation is not a nice excuse about unprofessional behavior. Some players want to have fun - work jobs , construct , chat each other. And when there is one noob player like kitten who only Sleep and Attack - this really destroy his fun :(

Be proud with this game my friend :) -FOM- players can see what a proud diplomat they have - who duel until 0 motivation and sleep all the day. I was really surprised when Stariq catch you in 2-3 duels , because you camp our town ALL THE DAY and you never attack high level players

I was never attacked by Kittenkicker /I'm rank 1 dueler - can give him ~200 exp/
StariqKech was never attacked by Kittenkicker
Ryan Perez was never attacked by Kittenkicker
darshevania was never attacked by Kittenkicker...

I have NO IDEA how you dare to talk about that -FOM- ownz -LN- when you are lv 43 and we have 5+ duelers lv45+ and noone attack them last 2-3 weeks

Have Fun :)

Stay and camp with 0 duel motivation , hitting players when they work jobs proud -FOM- creator

DeletedUser

In plus.. I noticed that he post another wins rapport ?!

Why he don't post rapport when he's dead ?

KittenKicker 69 92 Duel not possible for 48 hours

Proud dueler ... I was never KOed from start the world 8 ... and you Kitten..you can not say the same thing :p

DeletedUser9891

Vigor soldier with premium, is why, muppet ;)

I'm dexterity based.

And why hit premium account soldiers with 100% tactics when I can farm all your friends for over 100xp?

It's called being pragmatic. Why risk knocking myself to low health and have to sleep for 8 hours when I can farm your lot?

And Darsh and I have talked about fighting, but we had an NAP for a long time, and I also helped a number of the Happy Saloon troops with gear etc. I still have no inclination to fight any of them.

Dead Pints and others are already fighting them, so I let them get on with it, much like Bat Country and Coppers.

As for sleep attack, speak to Stari about that, he was in our hotel for 2 days because he hurt himself so much hitting me :p

I won't bother correcting your English, you both have a poor grip of it... as well, it seems, as a poor grip on reality.

Keep coming to hit me, I like the XP, if I get 300xp every 48 hrs before you get to KO me that's fine, I'll make another few hundred off your friends first and catch you up soon enough.

Bragging about not being KO'd when you're a vigor premium soldier? Lol.

And as regards the signature, I've had some many nublets suggesting I hit people for 36xp I post them towards where I've already answered the questions.

Stari got a KO on a repeat attack when he is 19 actual levels higher... 19 stat and 57 skill points higher... I should hope so too.

Surprised it took him 3 tries, but hey, like I say, feed that XP ;)

BattleMachine, you say he is allowed to have an ego the size of his because he is number 1 player in world 7 and 8?

Then why is it he couldn't care to control the "idiot" players as he called them, in his own towns?

Why did he leave people to get farmed as revenge attacks for your laughable mafia kiddies behavior?

Why did he travel 15 hrs away to towns that were unrealistic to travel to to attack?

I got him kicked out of both, btw, as he went there under false pretenses.

I don't have level 48 or higher as 1) I don't sit here all day, hence the late replies to the posts 2) I didn't farm builders 3) I was at 0 motivation for a long while.

As it is, I still made it to number 9 dueler thanks to your people throwing themselves at me

Keep it up ;)

As for FoM, you really shouldn't insult people who want to be part of something more special than the pwnage crew, especially when they keep most of your people asleep.

Focus on me, I could care less.

As you said yourself BattleMachine, everyone on the internet is a movie star, yourself included it seems :)

And yeah, that was my first KO. I don't care now if I have any more, as I think it'll actually help.

Means I can change out of these dueling clothes for a change... rather than keep leaving town like some people :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah sure you are cool and great dueler and your tactics skill type :

camp a town - sleep there - attack - sleep here - attack his members with 000 duel motivation is cool

Some players play for fun
You camp a town sleep-attack for a WEEKS just to destroy other's fun. It's not normal if this is funny for you but it is

About your online time... peoples with NO TIME - don't flood a forum with how good and big they are. We all see and know that you are 14+ hours ONLINE each day but you only sleep and camp because you have no life. I have no time - I don't post in forum about my federation , my duels , my ego and lot more stuff

I already block you in game /as many other high level players !! / So I stop waste my time answer here :nowink:

DeletedUser

I really have to laugh at the ego maniacs this game has.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser9891

Apparently I am sleep-playing... I daresay the business I manage and my family might be querying the amount I am supposed to be playing if I was on 14+ hours a day :laugh:

Sleep attacking for weeks? Seriously, I am there every couple of days when motivation is back up to 100%

If you guys were so interested in chatting, having fun and being pally, why didn't you think others wanted to do that before you and yours mercilessly farmed them to the point of leaving?

Because you were "winning" perhaps?

It was highly amusing when your "Leader" wrote to complain and whine that some of yours have left to go back to world 7 because they got a taste of their own medicine, but you wonder why we tell you to take a walk?

Play up to being the big men of World 8, Mafia boys and girls, you're the ones getting your butts handed to you day in day out.

Stari has avoided more grief by hiding 15 hrs away or hotel hitting (And I don't blame him for tactical play, most other sensible people do that) and you're a top end vigor dueler. Both of you can sit back, turn down pacts and let people quit because you both feel you're untouchable.

Good for you ;)

You can farm me all you want, when you want, and I could care less. I've even accepted nublets like Dima27 repeat farming builders and Dragonfly and co getting booted out of FoM towns to join your scraggy bunch of miscreants.

I hope they also feel brave enough to "have a go".

I'm proud to be involved with the FoM and the quality people I've met through it, people who want a fair chance to enjoy the game and take time to interract with people in more than a "Hurr, hurr, i pwn j00" sense.

I've rather enjoyed a couple of glasses of black shiraz and I'm now off to open a fresh bottle of JD, so I can't say i'll be writing back any time soon.

Enjoy your evening and thanks for the entertainment!

DeletedUser

LLTFOM We will not rest till our deed is done (I don't not what that is but sh don't tell anyone) :)

DeletedUser14280

*munch munch munch*
I'm eating chips.

How long does this comedy go for, by the way?

DeletedUser10183

Sorry but it's over for the next 2 days :)

Duel: StariqKech vs. KittenKicker Today at 12:42 PM

KittenKicker passes out. StariqKech wins the duel, gains 128 experience points and steals $53 from KittenKicker.

With jobs like this :
Mercenary work

94%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar_bonus.png
$ 702
experience.png
87 Experience points+ 4 products /20$/

or

Mercenary work

89%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar_bonus.png
$ 592
experience.png
96 Experience points

It's not a problem to switch fast all points and strike some noobs

Let's see how -FOM- ownz us / me / When I start Bounty Hunter after 3 levels /6-8 days/

I hope you all enjoy his dreams about domination and his unprofessional behavior to duel-sleep-duel-sleep all the day just for destroy some peoples fun

DeletedUser9891

Lol, you're a funny guy ;)

Destroying fun is why FoM started... to prevent you and your self professed idiots creating more ghost towns :D

DeletedUser9891

And I'm glad you think I'm so special to be hanging around every 48 hrs :)

DeletedUser14280

You know, there's something I'd like to do on this game, and that is make an attack run.

Do six duels in a row, against the members of one town.
You should do a town with at least 3 members.

After each duel that you win, calculate the difference between the damage you do and the damage your opponent does.
That's the number of points you score. Square it if you score a knockout.
Add up all the points afterwards, and post the result on this forum.

I dunno if that works yet, but you can edit it however you like.

DeletedUser

Why we joined The Federation of Marshals

There has been some boasts made that the Federation of Marshals is going down and that we are all bullies, liars and thugs. I tend to disagree and this is why we joined the federation in the first place.

Let me explain a bit on why we joined the Federation of Marshals.

Our town was created in world 8 just after the world was opened up. And as such we struggled just like everyone else to build it up and get people to join it. We had problems right from the start with our builders being dueled and their money being stolen. But as time passed we formed alliances with other towns in the area that felt the same way we did about thugs running rampant dueling workers and stealing their money. We teamed up, hunted the thugs down and gave them a taste of their own medicine.

Then we heard about the Federation of Marshals and how they had started under much the same conditions. How they too had to fight off thugs who thought it funny to duel towns to death and create ghost towns. We applied for membership and was accepted after having references being made about our standards and conduct. Since that time we have grown and developed a standard of not dueling workers even in times of war. And yes we have a town or two in our area that we are at war with and thinks dueling workers is sporting.

We have alliances with other towns who do not belong to the Federation of Marshals. But they feel much the same as we do about being bullied and our workers being dueled to death. So there are many out there who may not carry -FoM- on their town name but have the same feelings towards thugs and bullies just like any member of the federation does.

Now I personally was run out of one world by thugs and bullies. I lost the town I helped found there and I'll be damned if I'll let them run me out of world 8. I personally don't care if players belong to -FoM- so long as they have alliances that stand up to bullies and thugs who think it's so cool to duel workers and create ghost towns. And I know for a fact -FoM- has no desire to make ghost towns unless it's a hide out for thugs and bullies.

Now I guess, because I don't like to see good people stepped on and treated like crap to the point they leave the game, this makes me a bully, liar, and thug. And all the members of my town fall in that same category. I don't think so. So call us what you want. We know otherwise.

No system is perfect and no alliance is solid unless the people of the system and alliance stand together for the same reason. And that reason is to see to it people can have fun without fear of being dueled to death and their towns becoming ghost towns. This is what the Federation of Marshals means to us and those who are allied with us.

Bottom line is this. You want to be a bully and push people around then by all means join their towns. If you want to have fun and enjoy the game free from being pushed around then join a Federation of Marshals town or one of their many allies.

We made our choice and the reasons why are very clear through out this thread.

DeletedUser

As for all of -FoM - I only speak for myself , I choose not to become part of a Pwning clan / tribe / or town.

There are many ways to play this game , but what I find abhorrent is the way the self proclaimed mafia tried to abuse the local towns to them.

How did they do it , they mostly know each other from other games and decide to join a game en-mass , they go premium early on to get a leg up and then make sure their nearest neighbours suffer.

Throughout this thread there have been many from both the sin City mafia and their rag tag sycophants. If you are neutral and are amused at this thread all I ask is to look back on Dragonfly as an example ... a self confessed builder farmer that had somehow found himsef in the wrong place ....-FoM-

where is he now ... yeah you guessed it after being thrown out of -FoM- For his actions he is now last seen at -LN- Las Vegas .............. unfortunately he aint awake much cos people that care about others gameplay NOT just their own are passing him and the the others out , to TRY to make the game more civil and playable without the external game forum lamers ;)

DeletedUser

Dude.

You guys are JUSTIFYING builder farming.

It's not the one or two random jerk towns that drive people away from games like this. People expect that. It's the huge zergs that use weak philosophy to justify 'revenge' that drive people away. Guess that's you.

DeletedUser

Dude.

You guys are JUSTIFYING builder farming.

It's not the one or two random jerk towns that drive people away from games like this. People expect that. It's the huge zergs that use weak philosophy to justify 'revenge' that drive people away. Guess that's you.

I'm glad you don't like builder farming, as you call it, even when seeking revenge. Builder farming was the whole point behind KKs original post in this thread. That is why we don't allow it in being done by our town. So you see we are no where near the bad guys as some would like others to believe.:dry:

Status
Not open for further replies.