Trophies...

• Thread starter The Yellow Dart
  • Start date

DeletedUser

For completing difficult or milestone tasks (some negative), a player could receive "trophies," which appear as small icons in a small table within the character profile. hovering over an icon would give more info about the specific trophy. Other players viewing the player's profile can view these icons/trophies.

This would allow players to back up their bragging with some evidence. :)

Milestones could be:

Found over 500 products while working
Increased a skill to over X points, etc. (a different icon for each skill over X)
Won more than 100 duels
Legacy (been in the current world for so long)
Spent a certain amount of cash on building in town
Spent a certain amount of cash on inventory
Lost over 100 duels
etc. etc. etc.

DeletedUser

That would be a nice addition to the big emtpy space in the profile.

*DING* and if the outlaw meter was added, it could be put there too!

DeletedUser

Well. It looks like there's no disadvantages to this idea! I say go for it! :)

DeletedUser

I like it. In tribalwars you use the TW stats to see your stats and acomplishments.

DeletedUser

I hope this will be better than the PS3 trophies.

I haven't got a game with it in yet :(

DeletedUser

How about trophies for Duels. I dunno but maybe like belts LOL. each dueling level we get a certain color of bandana LOL

DeletedUser1105

Good idea definately. For a game that goes on this long though, there would have to be hundreds of trophies to achieve.

DeletedUser

Or maybe customised? With many designated alterable traits?

Like colour, shapes on the belt.

DeletedUser

well as i do play Mafia Matrix (it does not involves the Matrix at all) for example instead of whacks survied it say duels survided with the little badge ETC if you get my catch

DeletedUser

yes this is very good idea. and i think its not that hard to add into the game. its being used in other browser games i play and its pretty interesting to check out other peoples accomplishments.

DeletedUser

and maybe if you attain a certain medal/trophy that is really hard to attain you can have bonus attributes..