Light Shall prevail over the Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

How was he to know that??? And how do we know it would of made a difference or whether it really did go down?

You guys started this war so we need to can the excuses and just get on with it or sort something out.

Guess you have 48 hours to think about it :D

Hmm
He dueled me 4 times
You also dueled me twice
So did two other people
took you ages to kill me.
Suck much?
give us guns and we will own u all.
Also once we attack, u always lose.

DeletedUser41

You have attacked me twice recently and lost???? I dont have a gun either!!!!

Just take the beating and reply with force. Thats the only way you can prove anything. Give me a gun and you will be dead quicker. For now i will make do with my bat and if i get beat, i get beat, no excuses.

And we really do need a report converter if any mods/stat guys can sort one, it would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cragsterboy is doing the converter.
You have some cap which gives u uber stuff.

You have 2 good members. To prove a point, ill show the other side of the war, instead of you two whoring, how about the rest of your members?

faustolpt wins the duel and gains 27 experience points. menace101 did not carry any cash and faustolpt walks away without taking any money.
- Offense

faustolpt wins the duel, gains 14 experience points and steals $27 from Slak1973.
- Offense

faustolpt wins the duel and gains 28 experience points. menace101 did not carry any cash and faustolpt walks away without taking any money.
- Defense

faustolpt wins the duel and gains 26 experience points. menace101 did not carry any cash and faustolpt walks away without taking any money.
- Defense

And If you say, oh they are the weak noobs

noobmx9.png

My Weaker member raping your Average member.
gg?

DeletedUser274

Lol don't read these much.

Whistlingleaf we dueled once before you got your gun, I beat you pretty badly. It is one thing that you are 4 levels higher, but when I'm working and wearing gray clothing and a bowler, and you attack me with a fancy cap and a muzzleloader and then talk about it?

Yeah and I don't work my sleeping patterns around your attacks, I sleep at about the same time every day.

DeletedUser41

No, we are all noobs except you guys who played Alpha. They just dont specialize in dueling like your member.

If you wanted us to post all these reports it would get boring.

Out of interest. How do these things ever finish?

I am new so i dont know, do towns burn? Do people die? Do we get rimmed.

What is the purpose other than to have bragging rights and gain XP, and maybe some cash.

I would like to see towns destroyed etc, gives you something to aim for. What are these town raids you are going on about?

Since we aint played alpha we are as fresh as the next person.

DeletedUser

Nobody in my Town Played Alpha
I never played Alpha.
Town Raids are the basic rob your bank thing
we could perhaps do more, will ask some devs

DeletedUser41

Thought you had played it, apologize if you had not.

Either way it is pretty fair and if you say it is not then you shouldnt of started the war maybe?

Look forward to any game developments of a destructive nature :D

DeletedUser

We Started?

Just to let you know, i have been told that as both our towns are fighting each other that i should target everyone, yourself included.

I wont put it into action for at least 24 hours but didnt want to start hitting on you again without letting you know first.

I may not even attack but its just to let you know their is a chance i will unless you can sort out anything with Whistlingleaf.

Erm, We said on here 2 days later.
So you started

DeletedUser41

That was because you guys were attacking our members and i mailed you as we had a personal agreement (and i would never show mails between people on the pnp forums, thats just a low tactic, especially as you can put whatever you want down as what i said ), i was just being fair and letting you know that you were not to be excluded from my attacks as you guys were hitting on all our members and i was going to retaliate.

I was told not to exclude anyone as that would of defeated the purpose of retaliating against your town considering you are the town founder.

And i know we were doing the same but we never declared war we just carried on what both towns had been doing since the start.

We just wouldnt have gone public like you have. I am sure this sort of thing is happening all over between towns.

DeletedUser

X the first time you dueled me you did beat me badly, but since then I've put some serious hurt on you ... I know you were forced to goto sleep twice by my hand now.

Hefty it took us 6 attacks to KO you ? Is that correct ?

How many duels do you think it would take to kill me with your 20-ish damage per attack ? LOL

ps I had a really long reply but my dog ate it !

pps if you think my gun gives me an advantage ... wait til you see my new hat and poncho :D

DeletedUser

That was because you guys were attacking our members and i mailed you as we had a personal agreement (and i would never show mails between people on the pnp forums, thats just a low tactic, especially as you can put whatever you want down as what i said ), i was just being fair and letting you know that you were not to be excluded from my attacks as you guys were hitting on all our members and i was going to retaliate.
Mails are useful info and i would use screenshots if needed.
Also you all attacked us first.
(Agenroe) i believe started it all.

I was told not to exclude anyone as that would of defeated the purpose of retaliating against your town considering you are the town founder.
Again, it was us who were retaliating against attacks.

And i know we were doing the same but we never declared war we just carried on what both towns had been doing since the start.

We just wouldnt have gone public like you have. I am sure this sort of thing is happening all over between towns.
The main reason was to get some pnp on the forum and a good topic for once.

X the first time you dueled me you did beat me badly, but since then I've put some serious hurt on you ... I know you were forced to goto sleep twice by my hand now.

Sleeping does not mean forced, it is used to recover energy, which many people do.

Hefty it took us 6 attacks to KO you ? Is that correct ?
Nope, You attacked me 6 times with Realm, I was also attacked by Cragsterboy and another player twice.

How many duels do you think it would take to kill me with your 20-ish damage per attack ? LOL
Considering my Class is Worker tbh, yours is adventurer and Soldier, gives me a disadvantage.

pps if you think my gun gives me an advantage ... wait til you see my new hat and poncho :D
And wait till we get better stuff? only reason your winning is ur

The chance to find a product when working a job is increased by 10%.
The chance to find an item during work is increased by 10%.
You can use hotels in foreign towns for free until level 2.
The chance to get hurt while working a job is lowered by 10%.
Only reason u get good things.

DeletedUser41

Well you should of chose a different class if you are going to throw that up.

DeletedUser

Nope, my Class is useful and goes with what i do:
classep9.png

Speed Paint tbh :p
Also considering the 300$ i spent building the town and my 1000$ on my Donkey
DANG im rich.

DeletedUser41

I am in envy of your cash, most impressive, wish you would keep some on you when i attack you though. Make it worthwhile for me to continue.

I dont know how you could have accumulated that much in this short space of time. I aint slacking and work my bollocks off, plus dueling and only donated just over 2 grand.

You been selling yourself again Hefty?

You promised me you had left that life in the past lol.

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter who started the duels IMO the game is centered around dueling... you declared war and war is what you will get.

DeletedUser

Again, you declared as in the message to keep attacking us, in words war.

Realm i couldn't help myself :p, I do have all the premium advantages though, and i work instead of Quest Whoring.

DeletedUser

I suppose it should be noted that The Shadow City was #12 and Dusty Pass was #13 when this war declaration (was thrust upon us). I only said that last part to egg you on ! hehe

I keep trying to figure out how to send my 30 nobles from W-17 to Dusty Pass but unfortunately they don't seem to like dust :\

Shame there isn't a twstats like page to compare town vs town dueling stats that included KO's :p

One more day and then I start collecting 39 XP an hour again :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How is this war going so far...I am tired of reading...so...I will just going to ask...??

DeletedUser

They are winning on the forum and most excuses for losing, and we're winning in the game ... I'll let yall decide which is more important.

Read page 3 for the carnage.

ps seriously there aren't that many good threads ... take time to read it through !

DeletedUser274

Just because whistling is doing good against us doesn't make up for the fact that the rest of our members are beating the rest of their members. Realm of Deceit is holding his own, other than those 2 members it's easy as pie though.

Status
Not open for further replies.