Light Shall prevail over the Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

wow

wow, that's interesting. a town raids !?!??!! where is the sherif now. . . . . the deputy is killed by me. maybe we can have a stampit of cows running across town that should destroyed all town buildings too. :p

DeletedUser

it has begun:

765_foreign_smiling_being_shot.gif

DeletedUser

PnP stands for Politics and Propaganda.

I thought mine was better on a most wanted list but the past is the past eh Hefty :p

Good to see some more PnP in the forums now, good luck to both sides, can we get some duel reports in here too? And maybe some stats on wins/losses for both sides?

When we getting town raids implemented...thats when the real fun starts :)

DeletedUser

Whistlingleaf of The Shadow City -- Level 23 -- Dueling level 26

.-X-. of Dusty Pass -- Level 19 -- Dueling level 24

No hit - No hit
No hit - Strike: Left shoulder - 33 HP
No hit - No hit
No hit - Strike: Left arm - 27 HP
Strike: Right shoulder - 3 HP --- Strike: Head - 39 HP
No hit - Strike: Left shoulder - 27 HP
Strike: Head - 17 HP --- Strike: Right arm - 27 HP
No hit - Strike: Left arm - 17 HP
X Total - 20 HP -- Whistlingleaf Total - 170 HP

Whistlingleaf wins the duel, gains 46 experience points and steals $28 from .-X-..

Is there a better way to post these ?

I'd bore you if I posted all of these reports ... taking 170 health and hitting a guy 6/8 rounds was pretty nice ... needless to say he went to sleep.

Shame there isn't a way to view town versus town stats ala twstats.

DeletedUser

Whistlingleaf won 'coz of his weapon. :)

Whoa! The player that has been beaten by Whistlingleaf has only granite weapon. :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd switch to another weapon if I had one ... won't make any difference in the outcome of the fight, and ya I'm just lucky to be winning :p

DeletedUser

wow, that's interesting. a town raids !?!??!! where is the sherif now. . . . . the deputy is killed by me. maybe we can have a stampit of cows running across town that should destroyed all town buildings too. :p

HeftySmurf and Morthy are the deputy sheriffs, If you kill them you win their towns! Go get 'em! ;)

Roll on town raids....

DeletedUser

The Muzzleloader gives u a huge Advantage Whistling.
Report Converter i will ask around about.

I have two reports and before you say i was noobing weaker members, they were 3rd and 4th ranked in town as the top 2 were sleeping.

HeftySmurf wins the duel, gains 22 experience points and steals $12 from Iownurmunkay.

HeftySmurf wins the duel, gains 23 experience points and steals $20 from steviefow.

DeletedUser

The muzzleloader isn't the reason why I'm hitting you and you're not hitting me ... the weapon only has +1 aim on it ... First 2 duels from previous days the third and down are from today.

Whistlingleaf wins the duel (3 hits/ 70 damage) , gains 50 experience points and steals $7 from HeftySmurf (1 hit/15 damage).

Whistlingleaf wins the duel (3 hits/72 damage), gains 38 experience points and steals $21 from HeftySmurf (2 hits/27 damage). His attack on me -

------------ From today:

Whistlingleaf wins the duel (8 hits/141 damage), gains 40 experience points and steals $38 from HeftySmurf (3 hits/45 damage).

Whistlingleaf wins the duel (3 hits/51 damage), gains 37 experience points and steals $25 from HeftySmurf (2 hits /20 damage).

Whistlingleaf wins the duel (5 hits/133 damage), gains 28 experience points and steals $24 from HeftySmurf (5 hits/38 damage). Got new hat :p

ps I finally realized that dueling is better XP then farming since I'm not min/maxing ... you'll be seeing alot more of me in the future.

HeftySmurf passes out (0 hits/0 Damage). Whistlingleaf wins the duel (3/3 hits and 50 damage) , gains 27 experience points and steals $11 from HeftySmurf.

KO'd !

DeletedUser

Well he asked for it ... I didn't start this thread.

The only reason 2 more of his players aren't KO'd is that they went to sleep, and one of them took over 300 damage ...

DeletedUser

when do town raids start?

go hefty

Smurfs_Bedding_Sheets_Pillow_Stuffed_Cowgirl_Smurfette.jpg

DeletedUser41

The Muzzleloader gives u a huge Advantage Whistling.
Report Converter i will ask around about.

I have two reports and before you say i was noobing weaker members, they were 3rd and 4th ranked in town as the top 2 were sleeping.

Why dont you post a report about beating me Hefty? I have a s**t weapon but now i got a new cap, same goes for -X-, been awhile since he beat me also.

And Hefty has been Knocked out???

This should be fun.

DeletedUser

The muzzleloader isn't the reason why I'm hitting you and you're not hitting me ... the weapon only has +1 aim on it ... First 2 duels from previous days the third and down are from today.

Whistlingleaf wins the duel (3 hits/ 70 damage) , gains 50 experience points and steals $7 from HeftySmurf (1 hit/15 damage).

Whistlingleaf wins the duel (3 hits/72 damage), gains 38 experience points and steals $21 from HeftySmurf (2 hits/27 damage). His attack on me -

------------ From today:

Whistlingleaf wins the duel (8 hits/141 damage), gains 40 experience points and steals $38 from HeftySmurf (3 hits/45 damage).

Whistlingleaf wins the duel (3 hits/51 damage), gains 37 experience points and steals $25 from HeftySmurf (2 hits /20 damage).

Whistlingleaf wins the duel (5 hits/133 damage), gains 28 experience points and steals $24 from HeftySmurf (5 hits/38 damage). Got new hat :p

ps I finally realized that dueling is better XP then farming since I'm not min/maxing ... you'll be seeing alot more of me in the future.

HeftySmurf passes out (0 hits/0 Damage). Whistlingleaf wins the duel (3/3 hits and 50 damage) , gains 27 experience points and steals $11 from HeftySmurf.

KO'd !

lmao, he kills me when my internet goes down
Hardman?

DeletedUser41

How was he to know that??? And how do we know it would of made a difference or whether it really did go down?

You guys started this war so we need to can the excuses and just get on with it or sort something out.

Guess you have 48 hours to think about it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.