Opening

DeletedUser

Do you guys now,how many hours are until the releasing of the world 10? :laugh: cause im from Romania,and i dont know what hour its on uk/usa si if you can help me pls...

DeletedUser14189

I was going to play on W10, just to see if I could level up fast enough to be near the top of the rankings list, until I read this:

I thought we'd all start on a even playing field, but I forgot about nuggets and premium accounts. :dry:

Thats strange, I thought everyone had the opportunity to buy nuggets... :unsure:

DeletedUser14189

Everyone has the opportunity to purchase nuggets, some people just choose not to though :)

And thanks to everyone who congratulated me :)

Oh cool, is this your first time as world mod? (should bextra special for u then :indian:)

Congrats anyway, even though its a bit late now :)

DeletedUser11353

Do you guys now,how many hours are until the releasing of the world 10? :laugh: cause im from Romania,and i dont know what hour its on uk/usa si if you can help me pls...
It will be released in the afternoon in server time, probably around 4-5 pm

DeletedUser1105

Cro doesn't know that, by the way. Nobody knows the time except the developers themselves. They probably have not released the time because people only complain then if it's late.

DeletedUser14189

Cant blame them ;)

Also its more fair this way, since noone knows, noone can have advantage in joining early. All we can do is refresh index page couple of times per hour :)

DeletedUser

Cant blame them ;)

Also its more fair this way, since noone knows, noone can have advantage in joining early. All we can do is refresh index page couple of times per hour :)

Verry true,its more good this way.If they will give us a hour then will be lag on the server,all registering in the same moment....

DeletedUser1105

Starting a couple of hours after someone else won't make much difference, in the long term view.