Opening

DeletedUser

Im top 100 W7 with no premium, its not needed. It does help (i did cash once)

DeletedUser

Im top 100 W7 with no premium, its not needed. It does help (i did cash once)

Well, I was hoping to go head to head with Elmyr or anybody else that thinks being a pure adventurer is better than my multi-skill adventurer system. But, if many of them have premuim accounts, we'll never know for sure. Besides, I can only play The West for like 65-70 hours per week. I'm sure that some of them play for 100 hours a week or more. So, I couldn't get an even playing field, no matter how ya slice it. Oh well.

DeletedUser

I will be on W10! Probably not in the Top 100 or anything. But I'll be there.

DeletedUser11353

I`m joining, I`ll still think about what I`m gonna do with this one

DeletedUser

I'm trying to decide if I'm going to be a fort soldier or a pure worker. I want to be the founder of a top town but I also want to experiment with the fort soldier build.

DeletedUser

I think I'm going to be a multi-skilled adventurer again, but go for the high XP jobs and skip the jobs needed just for quests this time. This character will be more about competing with the big boys for XP rankings.
However, I'll probably get burnt out at some point and quit playing. That's what always happens when I go for rankings. I got up to rank #43 in Xhodon and #178 in Space Invasion, but got burnt out after I started spinning my wheels and wasn't going up in the rankings list any more.

DeletedUser10183

I have no idea why admins start a new world ...

Let's just restart world 1 2 3 4 5 or 6

I played on w5 and there is 90% unactive players there...

I saw a fort battle 12 vs 80 players yesterday pff

A restart somewhere will be much better :bandit:

In plus I hope at last someone make a 5 min delay before go to the hotel. It's not so complicated to start at 8:05:00 and go to sleep at 8:00:00

One Armed Ninja

I'll be here, Open to any invitations (if anyone wants me)
And fort battle I was in earilier was 25 vs 117 (I was last one alive on one of the sides, guesss which)

Congrats Diggo (i remember you :p)