P&P TBBG - defending the weak? by attacking workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

?!? care to elaborate warmonger? a you even on worl 8 or just another troll?
Nah, just a coward that hits workers and avoids soldiers and duelists. Much like everyone else from TBBG.

Probably talked too much trash in your town forums also and got the boot! lol
He is welcome in any FGW town at anytime. But then again, we are an active community that enjoys games... and we enjoy this a lot :laugh:

DeletedUser

TBBG - Kicking butt

tbbg.jpg

Mike Brady left before I could get his picture.

DeletedUser

Funny I never got KO'd by anyone coming to Salem, I remember going to Dell River and being greedy and dueling one to many times and getting KO'd by a 50 hit or something, In a day you girls send your troops to Salem and look me up and then hit before saying we got help doing this or whatever I dont care, I know for a fact 2 or 3 of our other duelers got KO'd the same way as me so celebration is a little premature, and save your clem, byron longreach or whatever 12 paragraph replies talking down to someone garbage I wont be around to read it for a couple days

DeletedUser

Not to worry King, they won't be either. 1/2 of them ran off or are now KO'd. FOM attacked unprovoked as they are just a gang of high level clowns that bully anyone they care to. Between their attacks on workers and attacks like on us against much lower level players unprovoked, they show their true colors as the internet ****s of world 8

I did neglect to mention Meech and prinso broke a THIRD cease fire agree and have been attacking any town they can hitting workers and lower level folks unprovoked. This time when we hit back we intend to stay.....for a long, long time.

DeletedUser

Not to worry King, they won't be either. 1/2 of them ran off or are now KO'd. FOM attacked unprovoked as they are just a gang of high level clowns that bully anyone they care to. Between their attacks on workers and attacks like on us against much lower level players unprovoked, they show their true colors as the internet ****s of world 8

I did neglect to mention Meech and prinso broke a THIRD cease fire agree and have been attacking any town they can hitting workers and lower level folks unprovoked. This time when we hit back we intend to stay.....for a long, long time.

thank you james, for breaching this subject...i was waiting for you to put your foot in your mouth...

do you understand the meaning of a NAP?...you know...a "non aggression pact"?....the operative phrase in that statement is "non aggression"...

48 hours ago, we saw *multiple* TBBG members gathering at a trading job near our town...ok, you were off doing a trading job...sure thing.... 2 quadrants away from your own town?.... why would you do that?....why do a trading job 2 quadrants away...*RIGHT* next to our towns, when you could have done it right next to your own?...

oh, did i forget to mention that that single action is what prompted TBBG's attacks on our town the first time around?...

we took that an act of aggression towards our citizen's safety...we've been going back and forth within our citizens since we agreed to this silly little NAP about whether or not you would agree to it, and hold to the tenents of the agreement.. and as predicted...you make an act of aggression by gathering en masse near our town, and then cry like little girls when we preempt you and KO your town...

oh, here's your stats for the night...

out of 19 members in Salem...14 are 48'ed....the other 5...one is permanently hoteled, and the other 4 are too low for us to attack...classes KO'ed?....soldiers: 7, adventurers: 6, duelers: 1, workers: zero...your *only* builder in town, we can't hit...and frankly, we wouldn't have anyways...

(btw, total aside here, did i mention that your "faithful leader" Michael Brady was KO'ed too?..shame we didn't get his picture though...he quickly left town once we put his ass into the time-out corner...)

why didn't we attack any builders in salem, you say? oh, they're all in medford...which we've pretty much avoided....oh wait, i forgot, we KO'ed one person in medford....an adventurer.. sure there might have been a stray attack or two....but we haven't permed any worker in your towns..

interestingly enough, the majority of "retaliation" attacks on our citizens? and i use that term *very* loosely, because your form of retaliation is akin to a 7 year old pushing little susie in the mud because he likes her... the majority of attacks on our citizens....on builders.... soldiers, duelers, adventurers being ignored for the most part, to go after builders...

long story short....sure, you can say we violated the cease-fire all you want...when in reality...you own that privilege....baro80 & WildEyePrime fired the first shots on our people, tag-teaming our citizens from Dead Wolf Canyon.... but you put us in this position with your feint, which we called....and we knew that you'd play the victim card like you always have...

as for your veiled threats against our town?.... i would say "bring it"...but well i'd have to 48 hours for that, now wouldn't i?... bring your worst...you'll never ghost town us...because unlike you, we don't use this as a penis comparison contest...we treat it as a game...and we're enjoying the hell out of it :)

enjoy the 48 hours rest....:)

--j

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yikes! You have a selective memory!!

Two people from DWC came into Quad Skulls and attacked our town members. So, we figured that DWC wanted friendly duels! Prinso and I gave them some friendly retaliation duels. Then Salem town folk started "trading" right next to us. Last time that happened we got attacked!!! :eek:hmy:

What would you want us to do, wait for you to attack? Sorry that beat you to the punch. Oh, and the TBBG guys that keep sending telegrams saying you are going to ghost our town, please keep them coming, I enjoy them.

DeletedUser

Just a short timeline
-4 days Trinity Springs TBBG attacks us
-3 days Trinity Springs TBBG attacks us
-2 days baro80 ( Salem TBBG at that moment in DWC TBBG ) doubleteams with WildEyePrime from DWC to try and KO several of our people.
Meanwhile 3 more people from Salem are "shopping" in DWC ( 5 minutes from us ).
We retaliate and KO 5 of DWC's fighters, including WildEyePrime ( Could not hit baro80 as his dueling level is too bloated ).
-1 day to current
5 Salem TBBG people just happen to be doing the Trading job which is under a minute from our town, while they're 5 hours away from their own town.
We set out for Salem as we've seen this before.
Psycho sam hunter ( DWC ) attacks one of our soldiers.
James Butler Hickock ( Salem ) attacks our worker, Bakkiesloot.

We KO everyone who didn't drop out off salem or wasn't perma-asleep ( including Brady, how many hours on that join timer now? ). As the picture showed, starting from clinteastwood up, all but 1 player KO.
Starting with the fighters who were attacking us, no builders were KO'd.

Seeing as they attacked our workers, TBBG considers workers fair game as they've said before. Medford is twinned with Salem/Beaverton. And their workers have build a town before who's only reason was to use as a base to suckerpunch us. We attacked the workers who hide out in Medford so that they can cry when they get attacked while TBBG is off ganking some town. Only 1 adventurer was KO'd.

Meanwhile the people "shopping" in DWC from Salem have been attacking our softer targets all day. All but one has had the guts to actually attack the people who were KO'ing their Salem townsmen (how's that for protection from your fighters), and I've barely used a hotel, they have been able to duel me now for at least 4 hours, had they wanted to.
And most of them now actually moved away to Fumbbl Town as the soft targets in Quad Skulls weren't soft enough.

As far as I am aware only Hawkeye Mohican ( Beaverton TBBG ) had the guts to attack any our attacking guys. He hurt himself rather a lot trying to take me (thanks for the level:)), but at least he had the guts to attack another fighter.

I'm sure there's not enough name calling in here for some of you, but I think that's about it...summed up..

I can has moar dramas?

DeletedUser

one thing i'm curious about...

why does TBBG always attack workers(and rarely, if ever, anyone else), but yet cry whenever their own are attacked?...

--j

DeletedUser

Prinso, you are full of crap. Your town has broken 3 agreements so far. There will not be a 4th.

Yes there were folks from Salem and Medford in DWC shopping as they had better luck with their gunsmith then we did and had better weapons. We had no intentions of breaking the cease fire. You are just paranoid and making excuses to start another war.

The attacks by Baro and this other guy were unknown to us in Salem. All we heard was that you and Meech came to DWC to attack. Then we hear DWC was talking it out with you but, we had 1-2 people floating there, such as myself, just in case but we were told to do nothing.

The cease fire called for offenders to be reported to the hat wearing person in that offenders town. NOT to attack in force and start it all over again. You screwed the pooch kid. Once you are more mature you can make your own decisions, until then let your mayor do it huh? Knowing your town I doubt he knew what was going on until he was KO'd.

The morons that just insult like BK (Whoever the H he is, moron for sure) Grow up kids. You talk out of your ( )*( ) because you are whiney losers that get spanked. Hate fighting you because it's like walking into a room full of toddlers all with dirty diapers screaming at the top of their lungs :blink::blink:

You KO'd all the guys 5-10 levels lower then yourself or used coordinated attacks on those AFK who knew a cease fire was in place and this last incident would be worked out as have others like it. Had we known you were going to be an idiot and start everything all over we would have been prepared and you would have been the one KO'd.

To brag about a backstabbing attack is pathetic. You have zero sense of honor and are just someone who enjoys giving people grief, even if it's your own townmates.

No builders were KO'd but they WERE all attacked but ducked away as far as I know. I have the dueling reports from 5 of 6 people you hit. 6th guy is still afk so I am sure you got him. Quit lieing. Your sad excuse to attack workers during a cease fire shows what type of player you are.

You want to know why there were was no one attacking you when you wrote this other then 2-3 guys? We were gathering, like a storm. You think along the lines of Salem/Medford. You forgot the other 30+ TBBG towns. How does your town look today? :laugh:

Get used to it as it will stay that way for a long, long time to come.
:p:p:p:p:p:p

Just a short timeline
-4 days Trinity Springs TBBG attacks us
-3 days Trinity Springs TBBG attacks us
-2 days baro80 ( Salem TBBG at that moment in DWC TBBG ) doubleteams with WildEyePrime from DWC to try and KO several of our people.
Meanwhile 3 more people from Salem are "shopping" in DWC ( 5 minutes from us ).
We retaliate and KO 5 of DWC's fighters, including WildEyePrime ( Could not hit baro80 as his dueling level is too bloated ).
-1 day to current
5 Salem TBBG people just happen to be doing the Trading job which is under a minute from our town, while they're 5 hours away from their own town.
We set out for Salem as we've seen this before.
Psycho sam hunter ( DWC ) attacks one of our soldiers.
James Butler Hickock ( Salem ) attacks our worker, Bakkiesloot.

We KO everyone who didn't drop out off salem or wasn't perma-asleep ( including Brady, how many hours on that join timer now? ). As the picture showed, starting from clinteastwood up, all but 1 player KO.
Starting with the fighters who were attacking us, no builders were KO'd.

Seeing as they attacked our workers, TBBG considers workers fair game as they've said before. Medford is twinned with Salem/Beaverton. And their workers have build a town before who's only reason was to use as a base to suckerpunch us. We attacked the workers who hide out in Medford so that they can cry when they get attacked while TBBG is off ganking some town. Only 1 adventurer was KO'd.

Meanwhile the people "shopping" in DWC from Salem have been attacking our softer targets all day. All but one has had the guts to actually attack the people who were KO'ing their Salem townsmen (how's that for protection from your fighters), and I've barely used a hotel, they have been able to duel me now for at least 4 hours, had they wanted to.
And most of them now actually moved away to Fumbbl Town as the soft targets in Quad Skulls weren't soft enough.

As far as I am aware only Hawkeye Mohican ( Beaverton TBBG ) had the guts to attack any our attacking guys. He hurt himself rather a lot trying to take me (thanks for the level:)), but at least he had the guts to attack another fighter.

I'm sure there's not enough name calling in here for some of you, but I think that's about it...summed up..

I can has moar dramas?

DeletedUser

WOWSERS! They actually KO'd some people and came here to celebrate? hahahaha. Took me forever to read all that garbage. who exactly are you folks talking to though? I really don't think the rest of W8 gives a crud about your little underhanded victory dance. If we attcked you during a cease fire 1/2 the town would not have escaped. As proof please refer to the 1st two battles we fought. now THAT was fun!!!!!

:bandit::p:sad::huh::indian:

DeletedUser

Our town looks good, thanks.
None of the people who've been attacking you have been attacked, so we're ok.
Sure you hit some inactives and workers. Let those duel levels bloat :)

It amuses me a lot that you seem to think that anybody on the server still believes your nonsense about being bullied.
I also like how you just completely invented a ceasefire, and how we broke the previous one by having you build a town near us to gank us? :)

Also, you just stated that the first thing you attack is workers anyway, since our mayor is a worker and you've ko'd, what, 2 people? Yeah my town is in awful mess.

Also, leave off on the age stuff, you know it's like mentioning the guy with the little moustache. The moment you mention it, everyone knows who lost.

Edit: does it counts as attacking one worker or four, when they're all on the same account?

DeletedUser

WOWSERS! They actually KO'd some people and came here to celebrate? hahahaha. Took me forever to read all that garbage. who exactly are you folks talking to though? I really don't think the rest of W8 gives a crud about your little underhanded victory dance. If we attcked you during a cease fire 1/2 the town would not have escaped. As proof please refer to the 1st two battles we fought. now THAT was fun!!!!!

I agree it was.
Our workers got a 48 hour free pass, and our soldiers simply did exp jobs around your town while waiting for you to leave the hotel, since you wouldn't attack any fighters anyway.

DeletedUser

We know you are 12 maybe 13 prinso. You and Meech are the two responsible for this mess and if I were your mayor you'd be booted.
There was never an imagined cease fire. Learn to read your forums. If it's not posted there come read ours. It called for each side to police it's own people in the event of an attack. You went overboard attacking at least 3 different towns. You have no self control.

DeletedUser

If we attcked you during a cease fire 1/2 the town would not have escaped. As proof please refer to the 1st two battles we fought. now THAT was fun!!!!!

you mean like you did the first time your sad little "alliance" attacked us, and we ran you off with your tails between your legs, and had Michael Brady begging for a ceasefire?

yeah...that was fun, wasn't it? :):D

--j

DeletedUser

GET REAL!!! You got flattened!! I was there. I built that town right next to yours and troops rotated in and out for days until YOUR side called for the cease fire. You BEGGED for one. I think your mayor was on his knees in front of Michael for what...just begging I hope. Your nothing town was not worth the effort I put into that town. That town wil lbe seeing more traffic once again. Please leave out fresh pretzels for visitors!

you mean like you did the first time your sad little "alliance" attacked us, and we ran you off with your tails between your legs, and had Michael Brady begging for a ceasefire?

yeah...that was fun, wasn't it? :):D

--j

DeletedUser

We know you are 12 maybe 13 prinso. You and Meech are the two responsible for this mess and if I were your mayor you'd be booted.
There was never an imagined cease fire. Learn to read your forums. If it's not posted there come read ours. It called for each side to police it's own people in the event of an attack. You went overboard attacking at least 3 different towns. You have no self control.

Yes, I've obviously shown the the attitude of a 12 year old.
Really, that's what you can manage now?
At least before there was ranting about us bullying people, but this "Oh you're a kid and we're the classy people" is, frankly, cheap.

I'm saying there were never 3 ceasefires. There was one before, and you broke it by attacking us from a town build for just that reason.
And now you broke it by attacking us with people through DWC.

Also, James Butler Hickock attacked a worker about 12 hours before we did? Just like last time.

I'm not sure how we went overboard.

DWC attacked us, retaliated against DWC.
Salem attacked us, retaliated against Salem/Medford...They are sister towns. Or are you going to pull the same stunt again as before "No, different town, can't attack back now!".

Looking forward to the zerg of 1 person towns that you've summoned upon us. Maybe together they can take down 1 low level worker.

DeletedUser

I built that town right next to yours and troops rotated in and out for days until YOUR side called for the cease fire.

o'rly?...

so you're admitting that you built a town right next to us for the purpose of being a flight deck for troops to attack us?...

funny, because Michael Brady pretty much outright denied that factoid...

you guys should really all get on the same propaganda page :):D:laugh:

--j

DeletedUser

GET REAL!!! You got flattened!! I was there. I built that town right next to yours and troops rotated in and out for days until YOUR side called for the cease fire. You BEGGED for one. I think your mayor was on his knees in front of Michael for what...just begging I hope. Your nothing town was not worth the effort I put into that town. That town wil lbe seeing more traffic once again. Please leave out fresh pretzels for visitors!

Stop it, you're just embarrassing yourself now.
This might fool some people who are not involved, but why would they care?
Anyone even remotely related to the conflict knows exactly which people were constantly KO'd, daring only to hotel-fight, and kept switching between all your towns to try and evade a hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.