P&P TBBG - defending the weak? by attacking workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We at Fumbbl Goes West, the twin towns of Fumbbl town and Quad Skulls have been dogged since we began by the town of Dead Wolf Canyon.

As another large town near us we exepcted them to come duelling, and they did, in abundance.

But unlike most other such towns, they came duelling workers, and other non combattant members of our towns. there were some mistakes both sides for sure. every town sometimes has to reign in rogue members, but despite repeated attempts through diplomacy some DWC fighters repeatedly targetted players of ours not able to defend themselves.

We joined Viginia City, allies of ours also experienceing DWC agression at that time, in their doomed attack on DWC's fort, and after some diplomatic exchanges after that fight, considered relations once again normalised at 'tense' with DWC.

A while ago i was informed, by several sources, that TBBG, no doubt at the request of Dead Wolf Canyon, 'were coming for us' and sure enough they have. While one or two of their wiser mayors have tried to talk peace their members have attacked us freely, seeking to Ko workers and all they come across.

i would council all not to trust that TBBG doesnt attack workers, as they proclaim, for we have countless proofs that this is indeed their strategy. rather than stand up to bullies, it seems they are intent on becoming such themselves.

Now, we originally resisted such underhand tactics and have settled instead for Ko'ing the soldiers and duellists who so bravely target our less combat ready members. the war is far from one sided, despite TBBG mobilising in numbers. lately the onslaught has become so intense that we have had to respond in kind, to show that we too can catch workers and Ko them, and the grief that brings. It brings us no joy, and we wish it were not so, it is against everything we wish to stand for as a community.

We did not wish for this war, largely we still hope TBBG has been duped into this agression by DWC. But we are prepared to stand against the bully that TBBG has become, while still trying to stick to our principles of only hitting those that can defend themselves.

If you wish to assist or stand beside us and our allies in this venture, feel free to message us in game. If not, at least be warned that TBBG know little of resonable behaviour when it comes to war.

My hope is this counter productive war can still be brought to a peaceful end. By how do you discuss peace with those who target your weakest and least able to defend themselves? How can you trust their word?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13388

Farming workers is cool way for fast leveling or to taking cash,when you are a low level player.Live with that.

Regards.

DeletedUser

Dry your eyes princess and come up with a strategy to get even

DeletedUser

Dont worry , we're dealing out plenty of payback.

Like i said, more a warning that TBBG say one thing and do another. the war is far from one sided.

DeletedUser

We at Fumbbl Goes West, the twin towns of Fumbbl town and Quad Skulls have been dogged since we began by the town of Dead Wolf Canyon.

As another large town near us we exepcted them to come duelling, and they did, in abundance.

But unlike most other such towns, they came duelling workers, and other non combattant members of our towns. there were some mistakes both sides for sure. every town sometimes has to reign in rogue members, but despite repeated attempts through diplomacy some DWC fighters repeatedly targetted players of ours not able to defend themselves.

We joined Viginia City, allies of ours also experienceing DWC agression at that time, in their doomed attack on DWC's fort, and after some diplomatic exchanges after that fight, considered relations once again normalised at 'tense' with DWC.

A while ago i was informed, by several sources, that TBBG, no doubt at the request of Dead Wolf Canyon, 'were coming for us' and sure enough they have. While one or two of their wiser mayors have tried to talk peace their members have attacked us freely, seeking to Ko workers and all they come across.

i would council all not to trust that TBBG doesnt attack workers, as they proclaim, for we have countless proofs that this is indeed their strategy. rather than stand up to bullies, it seems they are intent on becoming such themselves.

Now, we originally resisted such underhand tactics and have settled instead for Ko'ing the soldiers and duellists who so bravely target our less combat ready members. the war is far from one sided, despite TBBG mobilising in numbers. lately the onslaught has become so intense that we have had to respond in kind, to show that we too can catch workers and Ko them, and the grief that brings. It brings us no joy, and we wish it were not so, it is against everything we wish to stand for as a community.

We did not wish for this war, largely we still hope TBBG has been duped into this agression by DWC. But we are prepared to stand against the bully that TBBG has become, while still trying to stick to our principles of only hitting those that can defend themselves.

If you wish to assist or stand beside us and our allies in this venture, feel free to message us in game. If not, at least be warned that TBBG know little of resonable behaviour when it comes to war.

My hope is this counter productive war can still be brought to a peaceful end. By how do you discuss peace with those who target your weakest and least able to defend themselves? How can you trust their word?

Your attack on their fort required a response. That is an act of war. In war all targets are open. I had sent a telegram asking you to sue for peace and instead you come here seeking allies for further aggression? Poor choice my friend.

We want nothing more then to be left in peace as do our allies. We created TBBG in order to fight back against those that have fun harrassing others ingame with characters 10+ levels higher. We are not bullies and never just KO people for giggles. My main town doe not even allow random dueling, EVER. We only attack in retaliation or to aid an ally.

If you want peace then just say so and agree to a cease fire. It will end lickity split. If you decide instead to fight, then so be it but, seeking aid here with 1/2 truths and acting the victim is not going to aid your cause any.

DeletedUser

Your attack on their fort required a response. That is an act of war. In war all targets are open. I had sent a telegram asking you to sue for peace and instead you come here seeking allies for further aggression? Poor choice my friend.

We want nothing more then to be left in peace as do our allies. We created TBBG in order to fight back against those that have fun harrassing others ingame with characters 10+ levels higher. We are not bullies and never just KO people for giggles. My main town doe not even allow random dueling, EVER. We only attack in retaliation or to aid an ally.

If you want peace then just say so and agree to a cease fire. It will end lickity split. If you decide instead to fight, then so be it but, seeking aid here with 1/2 truths and acting the victim is not going to aid your cause any.

You sent a telegram asking me if peace was an option, i said it was, you asked me to dissarm as a show of good intent, i did. i was promptly attacked twice by a tbbg fighter.

i did noty post here seeking allies for agression, but in defense of your aggression. Note we STILL havnt attacked workers, we have reached down as far as adventurers, but this isnt a war of our making. but of yours, and mostly of DWC's.

it seems you wish to be left in peace by attacking others who wished you no harm. If you wish peace, stop attacking us, and peace will prevail.

you may have created TBBG to fight back against characters 10 levels higher who bully others, but check our lvels and those of DWC. Here you are aiding a town that has done exactly that, bully us from 10 levels higher, throguhout our history. Now we have overtaken them in town size and are finally getting some reasonable level characters they have started a war with us. Did it ever occur to you you might be on the wrong side in accordance with your stated aims?

you come on mass from higher levels Ko'ing all you can reach of any class and insisting you will stay until we bow to your will, yet claim not to be bullies. Well, we judge by actions, and so far we see a multiple town alliance throwing everything they can at us, while we fight back honerably against the principle aggresor. A town that has dogged us from day 1.

I state here openly that we want, and have always wanted, peace. Not at any price though, and as we have shown we are perfectly capable of fighting back. We do not wish to be in this war, we didnt start it and we feel we have little to gain from it, but to expect us to surrender to the bullying tactics we face is a little rich. We will happily come to the peace table as equals. We offer and will accept N.A.P.'s with anyonw wishing genuine peace and respectful beahviour. Our many allies can attest that we are a freindly, open and neighbourly community. Even if you choose to see this war as starting when we went to Virginia Cities aid, i tell you we did so because DWC had been attacking our non combattants and tagetting us for a good while before, andf because an ally asked for our assistance. We acted with honour, we appologised to DWC and congratualted them on their fine defense and victory. We hoped that was an end to the matter and they never indicated otherwise. Until the onslaught.

So, yes we wish for peace, but are having trouble believing you wish the same. And while all remains so uncertain, all we can do is fight back. We are the defender here, we are the victim. That may not play well in your eyes, but it is the clear and simple facts.

DeletedUser

Freppa passes out. Captain Morgann wins the duel and gains 4 experience points. Freppa did not carry any cash and Captain Morgann walks away without taking any money.

Yes. That means he challenged 10 lvls down.

DeletedUser14192

TBBG is 'The Brady Bunch Gang' Founded by Michael Brady as an attempt to unite smaller towns and protect them against 'bullies' of The West.

DeletedUser

We created TBBG in order to fight back against those that have fun harrassing others ingame with characters 10+ levels higher.

i'm an adventurer...dueling level 31, only 7 duels(all losses), and all duels involved in were defensive, none were initiated...

this morning i was attacked by 3 TBBG members...

MaxTerminator - dueling level 43

Poison Tulip - dueling level 37

ClintEastwood65 - dueling level 35

now i'm not saying adventurers shouldn't be attacked....

but before you say that you are only defending your town, and you work to fight back against people bullying & fighting down 10+ levels(which is admirable, don't get me wrong)....maybe you should talk to your alliance members and make sure they have adopted the same principles that you have set forth?

--j

DeletedUser15560

Shadow I honestly wouldn't take a shot at anything. This is the internet, so I'm sure 90% of people soil their good name and what they previously said they would stand for and just go ahead and do whatever they want after they have enough power.

DeletedUser15257

TBBG are all lies. They start fights and then can't handle it town against town... so they call in their 30 little friends and still can't handle it. So they lie to you openly about wanting peace. Their founder is the worse... he is a lying clown shoe wearing fool. He more then likely asks his duelers to attack anyone 10 levels below them they find. Oh well, being a hypocrit must make him feel like a big boy now.

DeletedUser

It's world 8 - the most drama filled world, but also the most tiresome. Half the server population is affiliated with one or more alliances of people whose sole tenet is claiming that they are against dueling workers in order to create an unlevel playing field for them to duel workers themselves. Your enemies are going to create a pretext for being "at war" with you so that they can duel your workers in any case. You may as well start by killing their workers if they are worth experience to you because as it stands now, nobody is policing a no-worker dueling policy, they're just grandstanding so that they can duel workers without reprisal and feel good about themselves. Why would TBBG be any different - the attitude is pandemic and largely successful, so people adopt what works.

Their leader is likely the most innocent. Many of these alliances seem to be led by people who are taken in by their own stories. Most of the people that join up know what the game is though, which is why the 'wolves' all migrate to the 'police the server' alliances. No difference here from other online games. :)

DeletedUser

i'm an adventurer...dueling level 31, only 7 duels(all losses), and all duels involved in were defensive, none were initiated...

this morning i was attacked by 3 TBBG members...

MaxTerminator - dueling level 43

Poison Tulip - dueling level 37

ClintEastwood65 - dueling level 35

now i'm not saying adventurers shouldn't be attacked....

but before you say that you are only defending your town, and you work to fight back against people bullying & fighting down 10+ levels(which is admirable, don't get me wrong)....maybe you should talk to your alliance members and make sure they have adopted the same principles that you have set forth?

--j

Just to let you know. Dueling level doesn't count for how many skill point levels you bring to the fight. It is only a number that represents how many points of xp you have won from dueling.

Poison tulip has a real level of 26
MaxTerminator has a real level of 34 and
ClintEastwood65 has a real level of 25

Your real level is 31. These duels were all very reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.