P&P TBBG - defending the weak? by attacking workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yet more propoganda from the enemy. Getting a bit desperate aren't we?

propaganda?...

well you would be the resident expert on that, wouldn't you?

3 towns are mobilized to defend against Longreach and it's 8+ allies who ARE all attacking, taking forts in other counties and chain attacking workers.

hmmm....last i checked...TBBG was the one that was chain attacking workers...feel free to look at the history of the joke of a war between FGW & TBBG...and you'll see the history of TBBG's cowardice and inability to attack anyone who can fight back...

maybe the reason you're "mobilized to defend against Longreach and its 8+ allies" is because you've finally run across someone who isn't going to roll over like a dog?....must suck when not everyone falls for your crap, and actually has a mind of their own, doesn't it?

Has anyone bothered to look at Salem compared to Longreach/Talonia? lol. Once they look they will know you are just making up fantasy stories.

hmmm

maybe because a good chunk of people have left TBBG towns to move to a town just southwest of Fumbbl Town to provoke more attacks on workers?....

maybe had you not bit off more than you can chew, you wouldn't be in this position of having to defend so much for once?

This is your classic case of the bully running into a small town with an alliance of small towns making a stand. Coming here to complain, 3 different forums even, is just pathetic.

you're right...

it is a classic case of the bully(TBBG) running into a small town(FGW or Longreach) with an alliance of small towns making a stand. Coming here to complain(or recruit more bullies into your "gang", like you've done in the other thread) is just pathetic.

--j

DeletedUser

Yet another unidentified troll. Logic would seem to conclude that by just looking at both the main towns you can clearly see who is the stronger. It has never been argued as to who started the fight or who declared war. Longreach is the bully clear and simple. Your lies fall on the deaf ear of the educated. :p

propaganda?...

well you would be the resident expert on that, wouldn't you?

hmmm....last i checked...TBBG was the one that was chain attacking workers...feel free to look at the history of the joke of a war between FGW & TBBG...and you'll see the history of TBBG's cowardice and inability to attack anyone who can fight back...

maybe the reason you're "mobilized to defend against Longreach and its 8+ allies" is because you've finally run across someone who isn't going to roll over like a dog?....must suck when not everyone falls for your crap, and actually has a mind of their own, doesn't it?
[/color]

hmmm

maybe because a good chunk of people have left TBBG towns to move to a town just southwest of Fumbbl Town to provoke more attacks on workers?....

maybe had you not bit off more than you can chew, you wouldn't be in this position of having to defend so much for once?

you're right...

it is a classic case of the bully(TBBG) running into a small town(FGW or Longreach) with an alliance of small towns making a stand. Coming here to complain(or recruit more bullies into your "gang", like you've done in the other thread) is just pathetic.

--j

DeletedUser

TBBG have a policy that they will go to war versus anyone that duels any of their towns. FLAT OUT LIE However they are still dueling other towns a lot FLAT OUT LIE. Most of the towns are attacking other towns, while they call on their alliance as soon as you attack their town FLAT OUT LIE. Hypocrisy if I ever saw it! CHECK THE MIRROR PLEASE

Our town has the policy that if you attack one of our players that are not able to defend themselves, we will KO the person that did it. This is clearly stated on top of our town's info page. I think you can imagine what happened when we went and KO'd 1 TBBG guy. The entire alliance came to my town and KO'd everyone in sight, including many of our workers. FLAT OUT LIE

Since then we have been able to establish a cease fire, WHICH YOU BROKE 2 DAYS LATER but now TBBG boss Michael Brady threatens us with war, if we do not abandon our alliance with the town of Longreach. This is only because he wants to fight Longreach without us interfering. Needless to say we will not stand down to this, so we expect TBBG guys all over our town again today.

I have seen all of Michael Brady's chat with my town's mayor Purplechest. My mayor has been more reasonable than most think he should have been, all he got in return has been a littany of threats and childish tantrum. TBBG have done everything they accuse Longreach of and worse. We will oppose this bully. PATHETIC LIE

Please learn the facts before opening your maw and spilling drivel.

DeletedUser

Yet another unidentified troll. Logic would seem to conclude that by just looking at both the main towns you can clearly see who is the stronger. It has never been argued as to who started the fight or who declared war. Longreach is the bully clear and simple. Your lies fall on the deaf ear of the educated. :p

yeah, we covered this before...

i'm quite "identified"...i'm in the alliance that's currently handing your asses to you....

you know...

Fumbbl Town & Quad Skulls?

and as for who's the bully between Longreach & TBBG...you would be the resident expert, wouldn't you?...seeing as how you've been doing nothing but bullying everyone you come across....

the educated know who the real bully here is.....your words only "educate" those who don't know any better, or that don't care...

--j

DeletedUser

So, Brady, are you going to respond to eloquent and detailed posts by yelling "FLAT OUT LIE"?
I find your argumentation techniques questionable at best. Like that of a nine year old. :laugh:

DeletedUser

If one is educated spewing lies falls on deaf ear. That's for more useless input

One does not become educated with deaf ears. You learn more by closing mouth and opening ears than by shouting over others.

That's my fortune cookie advice :p

DeletedUser

So, Brady, are you going to respond to eloquent and detailed posts by yelling "FLAT OUT LIE"?
I find your argumentation techniques questionable at best. Like that of a nine year old. :laugh:
Yes, yes he did. :D

DeletedUser

Continue to spew the lies and insults and we will continue to KO your towns for breaking the peace. I hope the balance of your 48 hours is used more productively. Perhaps filling out job applications? :p

***THIS IS A POST BY MEECH OF FUMBBLTOWN ON W8. I USE MEECH ON ALL THE OTHER WORLDS I PLAY ON. I HOPE THIS HELPS IDENTIFY WHO I AM***

Michael Bradley, you appear to either be slow or stubborn. Fumbbltown and Quad Skulls are separate from Longreach. We may have never worked with them if not for your attacks on our builders. I hope these posts are part of a deception scheme you have to keep your allies. I can't imagine you believe that when you attacked our towns you were attacking a bully.

On a positive note, you did galvanize our community and we surpassed the size of your communities. Well done. Kinda sucks when you run in to a group that won't be bullied and don't mind getting KOed.

DeletedUser

This is a thread designed to toss insults at TBBG because they are crushing your bully town and you are frustrated at being outplayed. Must sicken you to see just a handful of gunslingers run around defending others from your tactics. Still can't touch them? I wonder why...:laugh:

Lie here all you want, insult away but, in game you are still on 48 badboy timeout :p

DeletedUser

TBBG have a policy that they will go to war versus anyone that duels any of their towns. FLAT OUT LIE

Why do many TBBG towns carry this in their town info then:
To do harm to any member of our town is to do harm to all. A Posse will ride out on any offender and his townmates in order to bring about peace and justice to this valley. Our Calvary will pursue to any foriegn valley as well. We don't allow our gun slingers to go out and murder in cold blood (Duel random targets) so if we are at war with you, your town likely deserves it.

I belive your pants might soon be flat out on fire, my friend. :)

DeletedUser

Why do many TBBG towns carry this in their town info then:

I belive your pants might soon be flat out on fire, my friend. :)

This is on our 3 main towns only as far as I am aware. We do not dictate policy to other TBBG towns. We are an alliance of town meant to defend against bully towns. Try to twist it any way you see fit to make yourself look good for starting this mess but bottom line is you got spanked. Quit whining. :p Be a good loser.

It also states what it says son, Posse, not war. We have NEVER declared war, only accepted, twice. Your stories are simply lies to aid your losing town.

DeletedUser

Continue to spew the lies and insults and we will continue to KO your towns for breaking the peace. I hope the balance of your 48 hours is used more productively. Perhaps filling out job applications? :p

lol.jpg

you were saying?

--j

DeletedUser

If we all learned something from Shadow's last post, oh crap, i forgot, hold on...

***THIS IS MEECH FROM FUMBBLTOWN AGAIN. I DON'T WANT YOU TO THINK I AM NOT IDENTIFYING MYSELF. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO ASK***

Where was I? Oh yeah..

If we all learned something from Shadow's last post, is that he sure does like to go after the bears.

DeletedUser

We have NEVER declared war, only accepted, twice. Your stories are simply lies to aid your losing town.

A telegram to our alliance founder in previous weeks:

Michael Brady Today at 1:27 AM
This weekend will be the last time I speak on this subject to you. If you are still indescive or still an ally of Longreachs we will declare war.

--j

DeletedUser

This guy totally ruined himself with the red text. Had it not been for that I may have been able to take him seriously. But as it stands, I just can't.

DeletedUser

This guy totally ruined himself with the red text. Had it not been for that I may have been able to take him seriously. But as it stands, I just can't.

i can't stand your posts red or not :p
and gyoza TBBG will have a place for you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.