P&P TBBG - defending the weak? by attacking workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

When I fight you TBBG it's not because I hate you, but because I hate your stupid policy that noone can duel your members. Whether you realize it or not, you are choking the game, by trying to reduce it to only a grindfest, where all duels are "friendly" and "prearranged", to gain XP.

DeletedUser

No clue who you even are and by the comments I don't really care. If you want to come fight us over our town sign then please join Longreach so we know where to find you to KO you :laugh:

How are we "choking the game"?? Moronic statement. It is OUR town policy, not the games. We don't ask anyone else to adopt our town laws, we have always asked to be left in peace is all.

It is a PVP game so that is not going to happen but, we are much more peaceful then most any other town on W8 and a LOT of it has to do with this town sign. Don't like it? Then don't visit our town looking for trouble. There are hundreds of other towns to go have yur fun with. To say here you are going to attack us because of our town sign shows your lack of intelligence. ;)

When I fight you TBBG it's not because I hate you, but because I hate your stupid policy that noone can duel your members. Whether you realize it or not, you are choking the game, by trying to reduce it to only a grindfest, where all duels are "friendly" and "prearranged", to gain XP.

DeletedUser

To say here you are going to attack us because of our town sign shows your lack of intelligence. ;)

That isn't a valid conclusion. It is entirely possible that they so vehemently disagree with the ideology espoused by your town sign that they feel compelled to attack you.

DeletedUser

Then don't visit our town looking for trouble.

the irony of this statement...

last i checked....

we didn't visit TBBG *OR* DWC looking for trouble...

members of DWC came to our town, attacked our workers, and when we defended ourselves by attacking *SOLDIERS AND DUELERS*, they joined in an alliance with you, apparently pulling the wool over your eyes, and tricking you into believing they are 100% innocent...

i repeat...

our issues with DWC were *100%* started by an individual in DWC attacking our workers...

but yet, you continue to put forth this ideal of "defending the weak"...

make a choice....either be a man of your word, and sever alliances with DWC, who initiated any issues we had with their town...

or continue to be a hypocrite, and continue harboring people in your "gang" that do nothing but act completely against your own words....

--j

DeletedUser

Yet another unidentified troll. At least have the sack to sign your opinions. In this case there is no need as you are obviously from one of Longreach's slave towns.

the irony of this statement...

last i checked....

we didn't visit TBBG *OR* DWC looking for trouble...

members of DWC came to our town, attacked our workers, and when we defended ourselves by attacking *SOLDIERS AND DUELERS*, they joined in an alliance with you, apparently pulling the wool over your eyes, and tricking you into believing they are 100% innocent...

i repeat...

our issues with DWC were *100%* started by an individual in DWC attacking our workers...

but yet, you continue to put forth this ideal of "defending the weak"...

make a choice....either be a man of your word, and sever alliances with DWC, who initiated any issues we had with their town...

or continue to be a hypocrite, and continue harboring people in your "gang" that do nothing but act completely against your own words....

--j

DeletedUser

Yet another unidentified troll. At least have the sack to sign your opinions. In this case there is no need as you are obviously from one of Longreach's slave towns.

oh i'm sorry..

i guess the fact that my in game name is the same as my forum name wasn't obvious....

i'm from Quad Skulls, sister town to Fumbbl Town....

no I'm not a part of longreach's slave towns...

nor do i really give much of a crap about most of this idiotic debacle that has been drummed up....

that being said, it does irk me a little to see people being disingenuous, and using honorable ideals to sway people to their side of deceit..

--j

DeletedUser

Quadskulls? The town that just broke the peace with two attacks on my town? Laughable that you even came here to comment. I don't want to hear your selfpromoting excuses as to why you attacked us. I don't really care. :angryb:

oh i'm sorry..

i guess the fact that my in game name is the same as my forum name wasn't obvious....

i'm from Quad Skulls, sister town to Fumbbl Town....

no I'm not a part of longreach's slave towns...

nor do i really give much of a crap about most of this idiotic debacle that has been drummed up....

that being said, it does irk me a little to see people being disingenuous, and using honorable ideals to sway people to their side of deceit..

--j

DeletedUser

Quadskulls? The town that just broke the peace with two attacks on my town? Laughable that you even came here to comment. I don't want to hear your selfpromoting excuses as to why you attacked us. I don't really care. :angryb:

Do you actually choose the red text before you start typing a post, or do you wait until you're finished, highlight what you've written, and then change it to red?

Actually, I don't care.

DeletedUser

LOL .. either way he does it is annoying ...

even more so then you ;)

DeletedUser

1. red type
2. gyoza

now you understand where you are in the list of annoying things?

DeletedUser

Yes. Thanks for clearing that up. Perhaps you could avoid further future confusion by carefully selecting your words.

DeletedUser

TBBG have a policy that they will go to war versus anyone that duels any of their towns. However they are still dueling other towns a lot. Most of the towns are attacking other towns, while they call on their alliance as soon as you attack their town. Hypocrisy if I ever saw it!

Our town has the policy that if you attack one of our players that are not able to defend themselves, we will KO the person that did it. This is clearly stated on top of our town's info page. I think you can imagine what happened when we went and KO'd 1 TBBG guy. The entire alliance came to my town and KO'd everyone in sight, including many of our workers.

Since then we have been able to establish a cease fire, but now TBBG boss Michael Brady threatens us with war, if we do not abandon our alliance with the town of Longreach. This is only because he wants to fight Longreach without us interfering. Needless to say we will not stand down to this, so we expect TBBG guys all over our town again today.

I have seen all of Michael Brady's chat with my town's mayor Purplechest. My mayor has been more reasonable than most think he should have been, all he got in return has been a littany of threats and childish tantrum. TBBG have done everything they accuse Longreach of and worse. We will oppose this bully.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have seen all of Michael Brady's chat with my town's mayor Purplechest. My mayor has been more reasonable than most think he should have been, all he got in return has been a littany of threats and childish tantrum. TBBG have done everything they accuse Longreach of and worse. We will oppose this bully.

Which goes in accordance to the stuff he's spilling on the public forums as well. So at least we cannot complain that he does not stay true to himself :) oh no, oh no I'll be marked as a Troll in red ink for sure...

DeletedUser

Yet more propoganda from the enemy. Getting a bit desperate aren't we?
Isn't it Longreach that keeps pretending to make peace then backstabbing every single time? 5 times to my count now.
We do not declare war if someone duels us, how silly is that? lol.
3 towns are mobilized to defend against Longreach and it's 8+ allies who ARE all attacking, taking forts in other counties and chain attacking workers.
Has anyone bothered to look at Salem compared to Longreach/Talonia? lol. Once they look they will know you are just making up fantasy stories.
This is your classic case of the bully running into a small town with an alliance of small towns making a stand. Coming here to complain, 3 different forums even, is just pathetic.

TBBG have a policy that they will go to war versus anyone that duels any of their towns. However they are still dueling other towns a lot. Most of the towns are attacking other towns, while they call on their alliance as soon as you attack their town. Hypocrisy if I ever saw it!

Our town has the policy that if you attack one of our players that are not able to defend themselves, we will KO the person that did it. This is clearly stated on top of our town's info page. I think you can imagine what happened when we went and KO'd 1 TBBG guy. The entire alliance came to my town and KO'd everyone in sight, including many of our workers.
Horse manure

Since then we have been able to establish a cease fire, but now TBBG boss Michael Brady threatens us with war, if we do not abandon our alliance with the town of Longreach. This is only because he wants to fight Longreach without us interfering. Needless to say we will not stand down to this, so we expect TBBG guys all over our town again today. More horse manure. Begining to smell like a pasture in here. Your town came to their aid already. We have copy/pasted all the results. You had peace, you backstabbed us so you paid for it. Enjoy.

I have seen all of Michael Brady's chat with my town's mayor Purplechest. My mayor has been more reasonable than most think he should have been, all he got in return has been a littany of threats and childish tantrum. TBBG have done everything they accuse Longreach of and worse. We will oppose this bully. We call Logreach a bully so they call us, Salem, a town of what? 20-25 players, bullies? Longreach is twice our size, 4 times if you count their sister city right next to them. They have high level players with nice gear. Anyoen with a brainstem can easily figure out who the real bully is.
Sad part is Byron brainwashes people with his mouth into doing his fighting for him. 4 towns so far have listened to him until we go visit and show them his telegrams laughing at us and threatening. They then see the truth and stand down.
Keep posting your stories so I can respond with the truth.

DeletedUser

taking forts in other counties
So you already own the fort just because you might have a town in that country? :blink:

I think I will do the same and build a town in every country there is on the map.

Please all fort owners of world 8, hand over any present or future forts to Ehlers. I know I was a slow poke and did not have the points or resources to get a fort.

DeletedUser15560

TBBG is doing it wrong.
You're supposed to say that you'll act good first, wait a minute, THEN start bullying towns.

That is all.

DeletedUser

***THIS IS A POST BY MEECH OF FUMBBLTOWN ON W8. I USE MEECH ON ALL THE OTHER WORLDS I PLAY ON. I HOPE THIS HELPS IDENTIFY WHO I AM***

Michael Bradley, you appear to either be slow or stubborn. Fumbbltown and Quad Skulls are separate from Longreach. We may have never worked with them if not for your attacks on our builders. I hope these posts are part of a deception scheme you have to keep your allies. I can't imagine you believe that when you attacked our towns you were attacking a bully.

On a positive note, you did galvanize our community and we surpassed the size of your communities. Well done. Kinda sucks when you run in to a group that won't be bullied and don't mind getting KOed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.