P&P Anyone else tired of -FOM-'s Hypocritcal bullying?

• Thread starter James Butler Hickock
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Highjacking every single thread posted by your enemy towns is childish. Grow up kid

very interesting coming from you, particularly considering your recent attacks on people's age...

unlike you i try to keep this focused on the game, i don't lower myself to attacking people on a real life level :)

ta ta!

--j

DeletedUser

So far just trolls, BK, and one blind FOM follower response so far. About what all threads on this forum are like. Waste of time.

There's only one hypocrite here James, and that's you.
People don't travel 12+ hours for 14 exp, -FoM- got tired of you, period.

You should apply for a job at TMZ, cause you are great making up stories.
I won't say another word about this issue, you can continue with your soap opera.

DeletedUser

So far just trolls, BK, and one blind FOM follower response so far. About what all threads on this forum are like. Waste of time.

So chairman of Trolls, could we get the password to the secret Troll forum?
Please!

DeletedUser

Not EVERY thread is about your whiney little issues Shadow. Your personal assault on every post show your maturity level. Please be sure to check with your parents before logging on next time and do please try to stay on subject next time troll.

Hereby, I BakkieSloot, allow Shadow46x2 to log in and post what he wants.

I still find it funny how you guys, TBBG, keep whining when you are no better then FOM. But then agian... ah no, Ill keep it nice. See you around.

DeletedUser15257

It looks like the town leader of Salem started the war by mailing a dis-respectful letter to the FOM town leader. Then they claim they are being bullied LOL. Rawr little kittens rawr. Please do keep hitting me btw =) just shows you clowns can't attack anything above an adventurer =)

DeletedUser

All responses form just Quad Skulls/Fumbbl losers who can't STICK to a subject. Brains are obviously too small.

FOM started it all by themselves, they didn't need an excuse. They are bullies through and through. If you read those telegrams and saw anything else then you're an idiot or from Quad/Fumbbl. Same thing actually. :laugh::laugh:

It looks like the town leader of Salem started the war by mailing a dis-respectful letter to the FOM town leader. Then they claim they are being bullied LOL. Rawr little kittens rawr. Please do keep hitting me btw =) just shows you clowns can't attack anything above an adventurer =)

DeletedUser

hmmmm an adventurer not liking the fact that they were dueled. Sounds familiar heres what I was told by one of your towns "clowns" as you call it "GET OVER IT". Oh and as the clown frequently says somebody call the whambulance.

DeletedUser

FOM started it all by themselves, they didn't need an excuse.

Sounds a lot like TBBG (wait... it is), but I guess you are too narrow minded for that.

So yes, we might go off-topic. But then again, if you would start telling the truth, we wouldn't have to.

DeletedUser

Wow .. this is so funny. 1 of my town members happens to stay the night in salems flee ridden hotel and we are accused of camping. salem rides 3+ hours to sit in our town just because of 1 soldier sleeping the night in their town. Tell me where it says in the game that if a player spends the night in another towns hotel that they are there to start a war.

Before salem starts slinging mud at other alliances for being bullies they really should learn how to stand by their NAPs they make with other towns. If a town joins TBBG and expects to get help from the rest of TBBG they are sadly mistaken. salem only cares about it's 3 original towns, they couldn't care less if one of the other towns in it's alliance is attacked or not, just so long as you don't attack 1 of their members from 1 of the 3 towns who count who was stupid enough to join a TBBG town that's under attack.

The only person I've spoken to in salem that was worth speaking to was Loony Laura, at least she makes sense in her telegrams.

DeletedUser

Only thing flearidden here Smitten is your Kittens.

It says so in the telegrams your one clown, that turned into 4 clowns sent. Quite playing stupid.

Salem has NEVER broken a NAP or cease fire once in our history. Nice try though kitty. FOM on the other hand has a local town that broke a NAP we had with them FIVE times until we hit back. So get yourself educated before coming here to comment fleabag.

Salem and all her allies have stood shoulder to shoulder against intent people like you since we started playing. ANY TBBG town that has asked us for aid was never once denied. More lies from FOM the king of lieing alliances. Any town stupid enough to join yours is a town full of more internet bullies. They will all fold if attacked by an organised force.

Likely you only spoke to Laura becaue she was the only one you hadn't block. Learn to communicate on a human, realistic level, and you will get better results. You some to our town making demands on how we play and you will only make yet another enemy.

Your unprovoked attacks on us will not go unanswered kittylitter.

Wow .. this is so funny. 1 of my town members happens to stay the night in salems flee ridden hotel and we are accused of camping. salem rides 3+ hours to sit in our town just because of 1 soldier sleeping the night in their town. Tell me where it says in the game that if a player spends the night in another towns hotel that they are there to start a war.

Before salem starts slinging mud at other alliances for being bullies they really should learn how to stand by their NAPs they make with other towns. If a town joins TBBG and expects to get help from the rest of TBBG they are sadly mistaken. salem only cares about it's 3 original towns, they couldn't care less if one of the other towns in it's alliance is attacked or not, just so long as you don't attack 1 of their members from 1 of the 3 towns who count who was stupid enough to join a TBBG town that's under attack.

The only person I've spoken to in salem that was worth speaking to was Loony Laura, at least she makes sense in her telegrams.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The only one in your town who I have blocked is your valiant leader .. you know .. the one who keeps leaving his town so he doesn't get dueled.

Your name calling shows your age.

Yeah right .. tell us all some more lies.

DeletedUser

Why did you block him? Couldn't answer his questions why you were trying to bully yet another town unprovoked? Very poor diplomatic skill set fo r aleader there Kitt.
Your ASSumption about anyone leaving a town smells, well, like as**.

Your gameplay and replys show your maturity level no matter your age Kitt so please try to not broach that subject again.

We have documented proof and will invite ANYONE to our town to read the dated posts themselves. We don't have to pull surprise attacks on weaker towns then lie about it like your town did Kitt. Your town is much stronger but we warned you well in advance after your attacks on us we are coming. Please have -Drifter- in a skirt and ready to serve hotwings please. And this time have him shave....please....disgusting.

The only one in your town who I have blocked is your valiant leader .. you know .. the one who keeps leaving his town so he doesn't get dueled.

Your name calling shows your age.

Yeah right .. tell us all some more lies.

DeletedUser

Why did you block him? Couldn't answer his questions why you were trying to bully yet another town unprovoked? Very poor diplomatic skill set fo r aleader there Kitt.
Your ASSumption about anyone leaving a town smells, well, like as**.

Your gameplay and replys show your maturity level no matter your age Kitt so please try to not broach that subject again.

We have documented proof and will invite ANYONE to our town to read the dated posts themselves. We don't have to pull surprise attacks on weaker towns then lie about it like your town did Kitt. Your town is much stronger but we warned you well in advance after your attacks on us we are coming. Please have -Drifter- in a skirt and ready to serve hotwings please. And this time have him shave....please....disgusting.

Son talks cheap and it takes money to buy whiskey. And I haven't had a drink in forever. So if you feel froggy jump. Don't let anything except common sense or fear hold you back.

Good day.

DeletedUser

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
What dollar store book of quotes is that from?? :laugh:

If I feel froggy? Like the sudden urge to go sit in a puddle or eat bugs? :D

I don't know fear so common sense will guide me. At it says whack the big mouth. :)

Son talks cheap and it takes money to buy whiskey. And I haven't had a drink in forever. So if you feel froggy jump. Don't let anything except common sense or fear hold you back.

Good day.

DeletedUser

People who don't have anything meaningful to say insult each other. Here is my challenge. You can all go back to your posts and remove all the insults and name calling. Then see what's left..... Hahaha! Not much folks!

The thing that gets me is that each poster claims to be the grown up and calls the others "kids"... Hilarious. Where is Bat Country????? At least they know how to argue!

DeletedUser

I'm not sure what the OP is whining about in this case, however I happen to think that FoM makes world 8 lame. First, the alliance is half of the freaking map with over half of the first few pages of town rankings being FoM towns, and then about half of what's left are allies of FoM. Then, you have a certain few towns using FoM as a personal army.
FoM's ideals (assuming they were present in the first place) have long been discarded. It became a "join us or die" mentality long ago.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure what the OP is whining about in this case, however I happen to think that FoM makes world 8 lame. First, the alliance is half of the freaking map with over half of the first few pages of town rankings being FoM towns, and then about half of what's left are allies of FoM. Then, you have a certain few towns using FoM as a personal army.
FoM's ideals (assuming they were present in the first place) have long been discarded. It became a "join us or die" mentality long ago.

100% true. From Clotho's profile:

High Council Member: Federation of Marshals

For weeks, it said "High Council Member: Federation off Marshals"

A spelling mistake? Maybe not!

Status
Not open for further replies.