P&P Anyone else tired of -FOM-'s Hypocritcal bullying?

• Thread starter James Butler Hickock
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Tired subject? Hard to get tired of it when it happens so often. I have read about them in the past and thought they had a decent idea but forcing people to play your way was a bit much. I just laughed them off, then they came to my town. They park a guy there, spew a few silly threats and tell you how to play the game then attack people 10-15 levels lower for an easy KO.

I am sure the trolls such as dusty will find this thread in 2 minutes and post his nonsense but the attack was completely unprovoked. We have more then a few people we have met from -FOM- towns that are very nice and they forwarned us of this attack long before the 1st guy showed up. Saying they were going to try to provoke us to attack them. (Ya right, they are all way too high a level for our small town to touch)

3 more of them drifted in all too high to hit anyone and all sat there for 3 days straight. After a few exchanges of telegrams they KO'd 2 peole and then claimed we had attacked them. What a sad scenario this is.

I personally will now attack any FOM member on sight for no reason other then they wear that tag. Of course there will be exclusion of the non-powermad normal players such as the friends we have made but tit for tat FOM. I also carry a gun.

Their threats of bringing down an entire alliance on one tiny town for a non-existant attack on them 3 days AFTER they camped us goes to show this alliance has gone to the children.

I speak for myself and my town only.

Anyone else sick of them telegram me and lets chat. :)

Fire away trolls!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

original FoM was a decent thing formed to attack bullies
but nowadays its a form of bully itself

DeletedUser

They've since added profiles such as "Michael Brady is next if he ever stays in a town to talk smack." and other such childish nonsense. They hadn't even stated WHY they were there in our town at first. Michael posted this telegram thread though:

Michael BradyOn 9/8/09 at 1:15 PMI see you've asked one of your boys to visit my town. Anything you care to discuss?

Dusty the CatOn 9/9/09 at 12:55 AMAt present I have noting to discuss.

If I have one of my boys, as you call him, in your town then that is my business. Who knows others may come to visit as well.

Good day.

Michael BradyOn 9/9/09 at 4:13 AMheh. Fair enough. About the response i'd expected after reading about your alliance in the forums.

Dusty the CatOn 9/9/09 at 4:19 AMWhy should I answer you any other way after reading about you in the public forums tough guy. If I had thought it was any of your business what my guy is doing there I would have told you.

Has he attacked one single person in your town? NO he has not.

Do you want to make an issue of things tough guy?

Bring it on if you do. But one thing you best be looking at is our morgue and look at our stats before you have one rider attack any -FoM- member again. Because tough guy you don't intimidate us one bit.

Move along now sonny ya bother me.

Michael BradyOn 9/9/09 at 10:41 AMLMFAO!! That was a riot. You do realize son this is a video game eh? lmfao.

If we had attacked you kid it would be very one sided as we specialize in dealing with bloated headed bullys like FOM.

You placed the man there to try to intimidate us, a rather dry and tired tactic. I prefer mine.

He is more then welcome to stay as long as he keeps his gun holstered. If he draws, so do all of us.

Dusty the CatOn 9/10/09 at 4:29 AMI never expected anything less from you or your goon squad.

BTW technically I have right under the sun to let my "boys" hit your town.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fifi misty On 7/6/09 at 8:37 PM
Quote Edit Delete

General Custer129 wins the duel, gains 60 experience points and steals $14 from fifi misty.

Poison Tulip wins the duel, gains 71 experience points and steals $9 from [/player]fifi misty[/player].

-------------------------------------------------

fifi misty On 7/6/09 at 9:47 PM
Quote Edit Delete

General Custer129 wins the duel and gains 58 experience points. fifi misty did not carry any cash and General Custer129 walks away without taking any money.

fifi misty passes out. Poison Tulip wins the duel and gains 67 experience points. fifi misty did not carry any cash and Poison Tulip walks away without taking any money
Michael BradyOn 9/10/09 at 8:39 AMYou shows me some duel report from months ago and say you now have the okay to attack us? lol. Seriously Dusty. You want to attack someone who you know you can beat without a chance of losing is all. Coward. Do what you want to clown. We are intimidated. Go ahead and prove what the forums all say about
FOM. Pack of internet bullies.
Dusty the CatOn 9/10/09 at 11:44 PMOfficial Notification from the Federation of Marshals:

The Federation of Marshals are hereby warning you that if any of your alliance ever attack another federation member, be it worker or other wise, you can expect the wraith of our federation to descend down upon your alliance.

This is your last and only warning.

Dusty the CAT
Marshal: -FoM- Cats Paw
Marshal: -FoM- CAT County
Marshal; Federation of Marshals
-FoM- High Council Member
Michael BradyOn 9/11/09 at 2:24 AMMy offical response is....go pound sand.

We attack who we wish when we wish. You have zero control over our gameplay. If oyu'd care to attack us then do so or go away, you bother me kid.

PS-FOM just attacked us, so expect a counter attack ;)

LonChaneyJR Today at 2:20 AM Quote

badfish249 wins the duel, gains 9 experience points and steals $18 from LonChaneyJR.

This guy isn't going to stop
Dusty the CatOn 9/11/09 at 3:37 AMYou were warned not to attack ANY -FoM- members period.

End of discussion.
Michael BradyOn 9/11/09 at 2:40 PMBut it was OK for them to attack us? lol. Get real kitty kitty.
Michael BradyOn 9/11/09 at 10:50 PMStalking Wolf Today at 10:19 PM
Stalking Wolf passes out. -Drifter- wins the duel and gains 45 experience points. Stalking Wolf did not carry any cash and -Drifter- walks away without taking any money.

FINALLY! Thanks for that friend ;) Cya soon =)
Michael BradyOn 9/11/09 at 4:02 PMYou have 12 hours to leave my town before we consider it an act of war and retaliate in full.

End of discussion.

DeletedUser

As for -FOM- being the knights in shining armor they make themselves out to be, here are some old dueling reports from our parent town of Beaverton wehre we had to deal with them more often. Please note these are all BUILDERS reporting these assaults:

Tim toolman Taylor On 7/19/09 at 9:08 AM Quote Edit

Tim toolman Taylor passes out. landore wins the duel, gains 15 experience points and steals $18 from Tim toolman Taylor.

So much for FOM members being so rightous about not attacking workers

Tim toolman Taylor On 6/10/09 at 4:56 AM Quote Edit
melissa1991 wins the duel and gains 14 experience points. Tim toolman Taylor did not carry any cash and melissa1991 walks away without taking any money.
Stalking Wolf On 6/10/09 at 5:10 AM Quote Edit Delete

i'm on it!

Pal Bunyun On 6/10/09 at 5:34 AM Quote Edit Delete

got me too =(

melissa1991 wins the duel and gains 14 experience points. Pal Bunyun did not carry any cash and melissa1991 walks away without taking any money.

Tim toolman Taylor On 6/10/09 at 4:56 AM Quote Edit
melissa1991 wins the duel and gains 14 experience points. Tim toolman Taylor did not carry any cash and melissa1991 walks away without taking any money.

Typical hypocrits. These were ALL unprovoked attacks against builders who were not even equiped with weapons even. TBBG does not allow our duelers to hit worker unprovoked no matter the fantasys told by our enemies. My town actually has a policy of NO random dueling since day one. We are purely a counter puncher. Even our enemies cant deny that. They just don't like getting hit back by 3-4 people is all :p

FOM has stepped in it this time. Tried to bully the wrong weak defensless town (At least as they saw it). Unlike most of the folks that complain about them here we intend to stabd up to the bully as we always have. Anyone else care to back up their words?

DeletedUser

:bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit:

They have turned bad. They used to stand for something now they just act like little kids with the biggest stick. :mad:

What I have heard from friends in FOM and close allies of theirs is they did wanted to provoke a fight and had this all planned out. They even had people in their own alliance opposed to it as they had no cause. :blink:

The attacks they claimed from month ago were in response to an attack on a builder so they had to expect theirs to get hit also. 3 month old dueling report was what they thought was an excuse to attack even though they were missing key evidence such as the fact they started it. Bet they didn't even know as they communicate poorly with one another. :laugh:

Latest is they attacked based off of what some other TBBG town they have been at war with forever (Unknown to me anyway) did to them recently. Another poor excuse with no merit at all. :blink:

The truth is they just saw the town, thought it was weak and an easy meal and made lame excuses to attack so they don't look bad attackig people 10+ levels lower then them.

I think you may have failed there FOM. Your true colors have just shown through once again. This time though folks are tired of it. :mad:

:indian::indian::indian::indian::indian::indian:

DeletedUser

Pass on the popcorn Bk. We'll just wait who's workers are next on their list..:D

DeletedUser

I'm not saying I don't sympathize with the original poster. But the idea of furryland pwning someone is kind of hilarious.

DeletedUser

james, would you like us to start posting all of the reports from our workers that you KO'ed?...

i would post up all of the reports of the adventurers/soldiers/builders you KO"ed, but sadly, they don't exist...

--j

DeletedUser

Title should change from Anyone else tired of -FOM-'s Hypocritcal bullying? to Anyone else tired of TBBG the Bully whining about being Bullied?

DeletedUser

There's only one hypocrite here James, and that's you.
People don't travel 12+ hours for 14 exp, -FoM- got tired of you, period.

You should apply for a job at TMZ, cause you are great making up stories.
I won't say another word about this issue, you can continue with your soap opera.

DeletedUser

Their threats of bringing down an entire alliance on one tiny town for a non-existant attack on them 3 days AFTER they camped us goes to show this alliance has gone to the children.

*ahem*

I haven't seen a town break a cease fire so many time ever. For tha treason alone we intend to make sure you don't have a chance to do it again.

You want to know why there were was no one attacking you when you wrote this other then 2-3 guys? We were gathering, like a storm. You think along the lines of Salem/Medford. You forgot the other 30+ TBBG towns. How does your town look today? :laugh:

Get used to it as it will stay that way for a long, long time to come.

This time when we hit back we intend to stay.....for a long, long time.

Shadow, YOUR town started it again and just like the last town times we will finish it. This time for good.

I would suggest you look elsewhere for your fun before I ask -LN- if they'd like 30+ more towns to join them in thei reffots against the pathetic bully towns of -FOM-

you were saying, sir? :)

--j

DeletedUser

Not EVERY thread is about your whiney little issues Shadow. Your personal assault on every post show your maturity level. Please be sure to check with your parents before logging on next time and do please try to stay on subject next time troll.

james, would you like us to start posting all of the reports from our workers that you KO'ed?...

i would post up all of the reports of the adventurers/soldiers/builders you KO"ed, but sadly, they don't exist...

--j

DeletedUser

very interesting coming from you, particularly considering your recent attacks on people's age...

unlike you i try to keep this focused on the game, i don't lower myself to attacking people on a real life level :)

ta ta!

--j

Status
Not open for further replies.