P&P Anyone else tired of -FOM-'s Hypocritcal bullying?

• Thread starter James Butler Hickock
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Only in your dreams.:rolleyes:

This is such a well thought out and intelligent response.

Obviously, you know what I said was true and have no counter points. It's no surprise, either, that you are unable to handle criticism and thus have no intention of trying to reform at all because you think you're perfect. You like to put on the white horse uniform, but then go around insulting everybody.

DeletedUser

This is such a well thought out and intelligent response.

Obviously, you know what I said was true and have no counter points. It's no surprise, either, that you are unable to handle criticism and thus have no intention of trying to reform at all because you think you're perfect. You like to put on the white horse uniform, but then go around insulting everybody.

No I just refuse to get into a debate here where trolls frequent. Thus my response to you and others baited attempts to go fishing for more drama.:laugh: You want drama look for it on TV in soap operas such as "The Guiding Light", General Hospital", and other such shows. ;):D

Have a good day watching the TV.;)

DeletedUser

No I just refuse to get into a debate here where trolls frequent. Thus my response to you and others baited attempts to go fishing for more drama.:laugh: You want drama look for it on TV in soap operas such as "The Guiding Light", General Hospital", and other such shows. ;):D

Have a good day watching the TV.;)

Right. Everyone who disagrees with you is a troll.

You refuse to get into a debate because you know I'm right. I'm not fishing for drama, I'm simply stating facts. I guess you think you're being clever with your "soap opera" BS, but in reality it's making you lose miserably in public relations.

DeletedUser

Right. Everyone who disagrees with you is a troll.

You refuse to get into a debate because you know I'm right. I'm not fishing for drama, I'm simply stating facts. I guess you think you're being clever with your "soap opera" BS, but in reality it's making you lose miserably in public relations.

I care not what you or others here think of me. I care not that you bait every response you make. I care not that you want to call us all liars, bullies and so forth. Your public opinion matters not to me.;)

Now what part of that don't you understand? Oh I care not that you even answer that question.;)

Do as you want, believe what you will. watch the soap box operas on TV because I really don't care one way or another what you want, do, or say.:p

DeletedUser

I care not what you or others here think of me. I care not that you bait every response you make. I care not that you want to call us all liars, bullies and so forth. Your public opinion matters not to me.;)

Now what part of that don't you understand? Oh I care not that you even answer that question.;)

Do as you want, believe what you will. watch the soap box operas on TV because I really don't care one way or another what you want, do, or say.:p

It's kind of interesting since I didn't call you bullies or liars. :blink:

Obviously somebody didn't read a thing I said.

Besides, it's kind of hard to be bullies when you're the only ones left on the world and everybody else quit :laugh:

DeletedUser

I'm not sure what the OP is whining about in this case, however I happen to think that FoM makes world 8 lame. First, the alliance is half of the freaking map with over half of the first few pages of town rankings being FoM towns, and then about half of what's left are allies of FoM. Then, you have a certain few towns using FoM as a personal army.
FoM's ideals (assuming they were present in the first place) have long been discarded. It became a "join us or die" mentality long ago.

I'm wondering just what your point here is. In your opinion FoM makes world 8 lame. That's your opinion and probably half of the rest of the ones in here. You have a right to your opinion but we have a right to ours also. What I feel has made world 8 lame is all the cry babies in it.

You don't like FoM taking up so much space in the rankings then build your towns up. All FoM is is a name .. just like TBBG .. -LN- .. Gulch .. Shadow .. Eagles .. they are all just names. There's good and bad on all sides. Belonging to one makes you bad in the eyes of the others ... mainly because too many are to near sighted to see past a name and try and just accept people and players for who they are.

DeletedUser

I'm wondering just what your point here is.
You understand my point perfectly:
FoM makes world 8 lame.

That's your opinion and probably half of the rest of the ones in here.

And elsewhere
http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=324247&postcount=43
You have a right to your opinion but we have a right to ours also.

Except the difference is I don't run around calling you trolls. Your entire opinion rests on "we are always right". It doesn't work out too well.
What I feel has made world 8 lame is all the cry babies in it.

Right, because W8 is special like that :nowink:

You don't like FoM taking up so much space in the rankings then build your towns up.

I left a top FoM town actually, thanks. You obviously don't see the issue with 75% of the world being composed of FoM and FoM allies.

Also, part of the reason a few of them are so high is the fact that they used FoM as their personal army. Ie taking forts, helping in wars that they started, etc. etc.

All FoM is is a name ..

And here it comes out. I thought FoM was an ideal. I thought it was against dueling workers, being righteous, etc. etc.
You just admitted FoM has lost it's original purpose.
There's good and bad on all sides.

So then the question is why are you knowingly allowing the bad into your so-called alliance of good? Shouldn't you be trying to reform?
Belonging to one makes you bad in the eyes of the others ... mainly because too many are to near sighted to see past a name and try and just accept people and players for who they are.

It's blatantly obvious that FoM sees non-FoM members as nothing but trolls, right Dusty? ;)

DeletedUser

I guess I could try an reform other towns but I find it doesn't seem to work. My town doesn't attack workers unless they are +8 above their player level.

A lot of FoM towns don't attack workers. But then a lot of other towns don't either. So I don't see where our not attacking them makes us any better then the others who don't attack them. FoM are not knights in shining white armor. They are just a bunch of people who are playing a game on world 8.

I'm not calling anyone a troll or anything else. And I know world 8 is no different then any other world when it comes to people crying about how things are going on their little worlds.

I'm not a dueler so 75% of the world being FoM has little effect on how I play my game, so no it doesn't bother me. I can see how it might bother others that want to duel and such though.

DeletedUser

I for one find this thread hilarious. I do believe a hearty 'told you so' is in order.

DeletedUser14280

I don't even get what's going on in this thread.
Something about dueling and trolls...?

DeletedUser

I guess I could try an reform other towns but I find it doesn't seem to work. My town doesn't attack workers unless they are +8 above their player level.

No, but you could boot them from FoM. Reform the alliance, not the towns ;)
A lot of FoM towns don't attack workers. But then a lot of other towns don't either. So I don't see where our not attacking them makes us any better then the others who don't attack them.

Ego?

FoM are not knights in shining white armor. They are just a bunch of people who are playing a game on world 8.

Not what you have claimed in the past...
I'm not calling anyone a troll or anything else.

Yes, and I appreciate you not acting like an undereducated, immature 52 year old man.

I'm not a dueler so 75% of the world being FoM has little effect on how I play my game, so no it doesn't bother me. I can see how it might bother others that want to duel and such though.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens when everybody quits because of you guys and all that's left is FoM towns. Who's going to help you take forts from small towns, and help you when you talk trash?

I for one find this thread hilarious. I do believe a hearty 'told you so' is in order.

I agreed with you back then for the most part too. It's grown worse exponentially since then, though. Between the (2) towns taking all the forts and the one that talked trash and threatened to bring down the wrath of the entirety of the FoM alliance on a small town, it's super lame. I saw the crap for what it was and left town.

DeletedUser

Quote editing shows maturity.

P.S - If you're going to edit quotes, you might want to make sure you get only the portion you want next time ;)

And on second thought, Smitten, perhaps you should work on reforming your town....

DeletedUser

Variorum I don't see as my town needs to be reformed.

Maybe instead of leaving the town you belonged to you should have tried to reform it.

DeletedUser

Variorum I don't see as my town needs to be reformed.

Maybe instead of leaving the town you belonged to you should have tried to reform it.

So you don't see a problem with Dusty running around making you look bad by insulting everybody and acting immature?

I did. I lost my hat in doing so. One leader threw a fit when things didn't go her way. All the original people left town, one certain person even deleted his account. It was basically her way all the time, there wasn't even any discussion. I stayed much longer than most others did, though ;)

Although I guess all this probably means I'll end up on a hit list or whatever and you probably won't let me come shop there again :laugh:

DeletedUser14006

Ha ha, drama n00b world is at it again!

You guys are hilarious!

Bunch of lil' ******* :laugh:

DeletedUser

Variorum go bark at the moon somemore. It will do you good.;):laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.