pissinghamster

DeletedUser1798

I am calling you out

logged more than 50 hours into building and if I recall close to 3,000 in money to the town and i get this

pissinghamsterOn 10/23/08 at 8:40 AMThanks for your donations, you really help to push this town forward. Just a reminder - don't forget about yourself. You're an old member, so let the young one's do the donating ;) what I mean - when we get the bank up few lvls, try to keep your account there full. Only if you have extra you can donate it, or if you really want to :) Save money, buy some fancy stuff if you feel you need it. Donkey-business is quite successful, and with tailor up, we'll get even more income, so don't forget about yourselves.

ok np i tell him not to worry im taking care of myself too. I wanted to finish the mortician off which took 2 hours of build time and then i put another 2 hours into the bank and i come back online to this exchange

pissinghamsterOn 10/24/08 at 12:22 PM Rules are there to follow. I will not tolerate any stand-offs. If you feel you're the boss in MY town - go and get your own.
I will accept you back in if you refund money wasted for building the mortitian up, when tailor and bank were supposed to be built instead.

fatheadedOn 10/24/08 at 8:09 PM I used my own money to build the mortician. if you hadnt noticed Ive donated more than 3000 the most in the village, as well as the one who has used the most hours building

pissinghamsterOn 10/24/08 at 8:59 PM that doesn't make you exceptional. rules are the same for everyone

mind you he put me as a baron. what a frikkin dictator.

There should be an option now or later in game to go back and just destroy what you have built. let the game keep the money but if you get kicked by the founder after putting the time into it like I did i should be able to exact some type of revenge.

and the worse part is his level is too low for me to duel him

not too mention I think he has multiple accounts we would have mazafakerious1 through mazafakerious4 or some name come in drop 500+ into the bank and leave the town every couple of days

DeletedUser

hmm, something smells fishy here...

hey! who put this tuna here?!?

DeletedUser

So you are a builder class and he doesn't want you building !!! I would be dumping his town quicker than a quick thing and leave him to get on with it

Revenge is a dish best eaten cold one day if he hasn't been banned for being a multi he will be the same level as you :)

Your more than welcome to come join us in Maverick ,one thing for sure we never stop our members building up the town :)

DeletedUser

i agree with OxoTower. leave his town, forget about how much you have done for them and find a town where they will appreciate your work.

here's another place you could join, Fort Trazalca. just PM me and i'll send an invite!

DeletedUser

Considering the way that turned out, he should have your username, and you, his. :p

Unless you're waging war, and while these topics are always good to set off a few sparks, you really shouldn't bring personal matters to the public forums.

Are you planning to rally duelists against him?

DeletedUser1798

thats what these forums are for isnt it? the poin of the post is to call him out for being Castro. or Mussolini

you dont kick your highest contributing member in cash or building hours for building.

DeletedUser

I can see your frustration. I think the problem is many people loose sight that in the end this is a game and it should be fun for everyone in a town.

Honestly our town recently renamed to LibertyValley. Has been doing quite well. Not because members are forced to donate such and such or forced to build this or that. But because members work together and build the town because they want too.

Though we recommend the lower skilled builders only donate, we also understand that some people want to do more then just toss money. They want to feel like they too are building there home. Though not effectively the most efficient use of everyone’s money. It does allow people to contribute as they wish.

Members are given guidance towards what we want to finish next but are not reprimanded for building something else that they want to contribute too. Lets face it in the end everything needs to be built anyways.

With this way of running things we have still been steadily climbing up the rankings.

I am not saying we have it right and everyone else may be wrong. But I am saying that if you want a town to be successful and for members to really be a part of the community, you need to make sure people are having fun playing the game.

I am sorry you went through this and I wish you the best and hopefully you will find a town that makes you feel wanted. Good luck and though I could through in a recruitment shot I feel you have gotten enough of those already.

Just remember have fun and the hell with someone who acts like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just report him and then do jobs that give good money and very little exp and pwn him as soon as you can and as often as you can...within the rules

DeletedUser

just report him and then do jobs that give good money and very little exp and pwn him as soon as you can and as often as you can...within the rules

You can't report someone for being a jerk. Quietly taking revenge is the only way to even the score.

DeletedUser794

Really, you don't want to be in his town, better to find out now than at level 60 after putting $50,000 and 800 hours into his town.

Plenty of other much better towns around that will eagerly snap you up. His loss.

DeletedUser

You can't report someone for being a jerk. Quietly taking revenge is the only way to even the score.

You are right on that but he did say that the player has multi accounts jumping in and out of the town ,I think that is pushing the rules some what

There again There are always 3 sides to any story lol

I sent the OP a mail yesterday asking if he wanted to join our town ,fair enough if it is to fair from him,or not built up enough but I didn't even get a no thanks from him !!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1798

you're right. thank you for the invite, but the purpose of the post was to let others know pissinghamster is an ass and should not be around. it was not a post to get people saying how much there village rocks and throw invites out there.

I did not join with anyone who sent me an invite out of the blue. I researched and joined a town I believe i can work with who wont flip off the handle over nothing

DeletedUser

Maybe there's been some sort of misunderstandings. For example, he thought if there's no mortician in the town the town members can't be dueled. Or he thought maybe you weren't doing what's best for the town. Or maybe some other reasons.

Or... maybe he is just being an ass.

DeletedUser

Actually, Pissinghamster posted earlier today stating his reasons, but it seems his post was deleted, most likely for the racist comment he made along with several other insults.

DeletedUser

OK, one more time.
By joining my town, fatheaded has agreed with the inevitable fact, that I MAKE THE FINAL DECISION THERE. I made him baron, as he is active and seemed to be a reasonable person. But he violated the only strict rule we have in our town - building schedule.

Let me explain. As the town itself is a mix of different characters and players, leader is neccessary to come up with the decision that's "lesser evil" for everyone, and good for some, as you cannot be always good for everyone.
This is why we have a thread in the forum, where town members can propose their suggestions towards the town build. If the idea gets supported enough - I put it on a building schedule. If not - I leave myself a right to choose, what's neccessary for the town, as I was the founder in the first place, and i know where I wanna see my town.
Then we have another thread, building schedule. This is the constitution of the town from where I see it. There's one clear rule - follow the schedule. Don't build things you think should be built, if it's not on the list. The list determines things town needs most.
Mr fatheaded here got a little carried away. Yes he donated money for the town. But he did that on his own free will. The only fee I enforce is entrance fee of 200$ for today, all following donations are voluntarily. He worked for the sake of the town and got my respect for it. But then all of a sudden, he spits in my face violating the main rule everyone in my town has to follow. Mr fatty here all of a sudden thinks he's the smartest one, because he has donated some bucks, so now he can ignore the founders instruction what and when to build, and builds whatever he wants.
This is the reason he got kicked out. You may consider me an ass if you feel better, some people think thesame about G.W.Bush. Leader has to make decisions that are not always popular, but in the long run will be beneficial.

DeletedUser1798

I had this whole big reply written out, but its not worth it.

The man compared himself to george bush

There is just no reasoning with Dictators.

DeletedUser

like I said bfo, go get yourself another town if you don't like law&order in mine, which you did. I had no beef with you, I just simply kicked you out for disobiedience. If the town you're in tolerates this kind of stuff - good for them. we'll see which way is the best way in the future.