pissinghamster

DeletedUser

WTF you thread hijackers go and start a tribal wars thread. This thread is about me

I laughed, hard.

Do you really care about a few off-topic posts, or are you just too proud of this little 'achievement' of yours to let it derail from you being the center of attention for even a moment?

DeletedUser1105

Pissinghamster. If I was a member of your town, I'd leave now after seeing this.

Just because you found the town (Wow, it cost $300), it is still a community project. The people who have donated as much as fathead has deserve thier say. And shouldn't be punished for using thier own money to build towards an upgrade.

Regardless of your list.

DeletedUser

Just had a look to duel him, but his level is too low. Ah well.

DeletedUser

Well, he wanted it back on topic. Some people should be careful what they wish for.

DeletedUser

WTF you thread hijackers go and start a tribal wars thread. This thread is about me

If you were joking, you are funny in a sarcastic and disturbing way. I'll give you that.

If you weren't, I gotta say I'm so sorry my W1 character is a Laborer.

DeletedUser

well I wasn't that serious with "all about me" sheeet, but c'mon ppl - just let the thread die, as all things that matter were discussed already. And if you feel need for talking the differences between "TW" and "T-W" over in the first thread you're viewing - whom of us are funny, in the sickest kind of way in the first place?

P.S. them marketing professionals say - any kind of publicity is better then no publicity at all ;)

DeletedUser1798

56AMTRAK US 59551320

just wanna say Thank you. in the end i joined a better town who realizes building is building is building. while we have moved up to top 30+ you have just kept getting lower. I had us built to 44th when i got booted. you have dropped 12 places since