Inactives Deletion Petition!

DeletedUser

Sign here if you agree:

World 1 is dire need of a player infusion. Small under developed towns scatter the landscape due to not enough players to fill them. The big towns keep getting larger and the small ones keep getting smaller. Owning a town should be a great experience! Not a hassle to keep alive.

This world is going to grow into total seperation. All the small towns will eventually dry up and become ghost towns because as the larger towns get bigger they will attract even more people. The middle and lower towns are struggling! There are not enough people to fill the spots.

If you feel that the developers could do more to encourage or infuse players and are not taking the right corse of action for this world then sign here.

Here is the Issue:
38200 05phum -The First level 1
118546 zzzza -The Last level 1

80346 - Level 1's signed up for the game and have not grown!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I understand what your saying Xeca, and I sympathize, but by design this is whats supposed to happen.

DeletedUser

80346 - Level 1's signed up for the game and have not grown!

Maybe they're inactive?

Just because your in a town doesn't mean your not gonna level up in the game, you just got to be active.

I was in the top 500 when I wasn't in a town and I still am, being in a town has improve my experience level rate at all, in fact it has slowed me down since I'm the construction worker, but hey that's the sacrifice I made.

DeletedUser

Maybe they're inactive?

Just because your in a town doesn't mean your not gonna level up in the game, you just got to be active.

I was in the top 500 when I wasn't in a town and I still am, being in a town has improve my experience level rate at all, in fact it has slowed me down since I'm the construction worker, but hey that's the sacrifice I made.

They are inactive .... That is what I'm saying..... How is a town supposed to grow?

With Only 34% of the population playing the game got to level 2+!

DeletedUser

If there are so many inactive players they should be deleted and allowed to be replaced with new players who have a chance of being active.

DeletedUser

LOL, maybe we should "spread the wealth" to the middle and lower class towns.

I wouldn't sign this either.

DeletedUser

what they should do is when people start getting deleted, they can open up the worlds to people who want to join that world. They, hopefully, wont leave the game

DeletedUser

i agree, if the goal of the game is to be the last one standing, then they will most likely be them because absolutely nothing happens to them if you do nothing

DeletedUser

LOL I'm ranked in the top 200 ... My village is ranked #57. This would put me and my town in the top tier. I'm just pointing out that the game is empty. This is a game after all... not a job. Isn't everyone supposed to have fun. How much fun do you think the small towns with 3 players are having? Wouldn't they have more fun in a thriving town where they can duel and get the advantages of a tailor shop?

Do this math and tell me its not flawed:

Total Towns:
Total Players above level 1:

4.6 players per town.

DeletedUser

You could even take this one step further.

38200 Players fit into 764 Full towns. 50 People in each town.

That is 19.1 max Towns per Grid. Compared to the 207 possible towns per grid.

So with this calculation only 9% of the towns will survive.

So if only 9% of the towns will survive why would they have so many spots to build towns?

DeletedUser

They are inactive .... That is what I'm saying..... How is a town supposed to grow?

With Only 34% of the population playing the game got to level 2+!

Well I joined with a couple guys I knew from "that other game"...

Maybe you just need to find some active members? There are some out there.

DeletedUser

Morthy Said,i think
75 Days they get deleted?

or was it Tyr
or Hoodoo

too many people
ill ask later.

DeletedUser

75 days is too long. it's insulting to those who are putting their time into it and exploitative of those who are putting their money into it.

DeletedUser

Haha, good point.

but I agree with this, I mean, I know by design this should happen and all, for the competetive edge on the game, BUT NOT IN A MONTH! maybe a year from now there should only be 20 towns worth joining, but for now, i think opening up the worlds again doesnt hurt.

DeletedUser

Why are people so bothered about the inactives? I mean I understand that they take up "population" of a world, but no matter how fast they get deleted, there will always be more people who go inactive further down the line, thus ensuring a consistent level of inactivity. I hope that makes sense?

DeletedUser

I don't know people caring so much about inactives.And they will delete inactives after 28 days anyway.

Now if I go inavtive tomorrow and my account gets deleted before 28 days because of this I don't think I will like it very much :mad: Also you will have to understand this game don't have an account sitting option people will go to holiday and such.I am not saying those inactives will return but it wouldn't be nice even one returning player gets deleted along with those 70000.

Anyway concentrate on your own level rather then wasting on others.
Ahh 60, was close :p

The rule says 28.
§7) Account deletion

A player can be deleted for a variety of reasons. If an account is inactive for over 28 days it may be automatically deleted.

DeletedUser

Ill sign, because I think anyone who is inactive needs to not play a game like this and play on Pogo or something.

Peril

DeletedUser

The rule says 28.
§7) Account deletion

A player can be deleted for a variety of reasons. If an account is inactive for over 28 days it may be automatically deleted.

Anyone else notice the ambiguity? MAY be deleted