Inactives Deletion Petition!

DeletedUser

I think the player inactivity limit must be shortened to 14 days as tribal wars

and yes there isnt a strict rule against multiaccounters..even i know 3 of them personally...there must be a thing for checking them .as a player make 1000s of acc but he doesnt want to play on either so wats the use of the new worlds

DeletedUser

All these small town Mayor's , sound like small town mayor's every where .
Our population is stagienent , or dwendling . We can't attract people . Oh woe is us .
If the pool of canidates for recuirtment is small , You simply have to be more creative at recuirting . If Your town fails to grow , You didn't convience enough people of it's worth . If You spent more time trying to recuirt instead of moaning about how hard it is , maybe Your towns rosters would be full . Do what You can .
Stop moaning about what You can't control . Just My two cents .

DeletedUser

In the real west, most of the towns went ghost, and the bigger cities survived. I'm cool with that, we dont need big cities in every slot.

That being said, I agree there are waaaaay too many inactives out there... dump them and get some real players in here.

One Armed Ninja

I think the player inactivity limit must be shortened to 14 days as tribal wars

Stupid, stupid, stupid idea.

Say you have to go on holiday for a while, no account sitting feature on T-W, get caught up in stuff because you dont want to spend holiday on the computer 14 passes, character deleted, a character which you had put time and work into just gone like that because someone decided to shorten limit. Do you really want that??

Or that suddenly your computer crashes and you cant get it fixed for a while?

DeletedUser

I would like to see inactives under a certain level deleted quicker say lev 2

Cee

DeletedUser3543

Stupid, stupid, stupid idea.

Say you have to go on holiday for a while, no account sitting feature on T-W, get caught up in stuff because you dont want to spend holiday on the computer 14 passes, character deleted, a character which you had put time and work into just gone like that because someone decided to shorten limit. Do you really want that??

Or that suddenly your computer crashes and you cant get it fixed for a while?

So have 2 deletion times.

Level 1 delete after 14 days - even the most stupid / inactive person can level up to level two after 10 days let alone 14.

Level 2 and above, keep the inactivity level deletion as is.

Gets rid of the majority of inactive users, and keeps new people joining the world to fill up the smaller towns.

Simple solution really.

DeletedUser1105

There is nothing wrong with the account deletion rule as it is.

The problem is how many people will that affect? How low will the population of the closed worlds go? If it gets too low, it will affect the gameplay, because there won't be enough people to have enough towns.

DeletedUser

Sorry , I can't follow that line of thought . How is having an inactive player sowing in the count an improvement over showing the true number of particapating players ?

DeletedUser3543

There is nothing wrong with the account deletion rule as it is.

The problem is how many people will that affect? How low will the population of the closed worlds go? If it gets too low, it will affect the gameplay, because there won't be enough people to have enough towns.

Any player who hasn't learnt how to put on a shirt, swap a bottle and pick a tobacco leaf isn't going to be joining a town anyway.

At least with them deleted, the world could be re-opened for new players.

DeletedUser1105

I am not disputing that. I am all for account deletion. I am saying that they ALREADY have a process in place for that, and that this petition is therefore pointless and unnessecary.

DeletedUser

It's not as they clearly do not exercise the rule in place.

If the devs would stick to the rules (they put in place) the world 1 population would need to have dropped already. But then again, as pointed out several times the phrase "may be deleted" is not binding in any means.

Cheers,
Bonez

DeletedUser

I am not disputing that. I am all for account deletion. I am saying that they ALREADY have a process in place for that, and that this petition is therefore pointless and unnessecary.

They do and they have NOT used it .I don't think they ever will though world 1 was only ever a test world so its not in their interest to have to many players in it ,Im guessing they would rather have it slowly die than let more players in ,world 4 opening today seems to back that up

DeletedUser

Of course it isnt useless, they need to clear off all the excess baggage from this server, end of, therefore this thread is by no way useless, its to show the mods that we as gamers request for this, hence the petition. If you dont agree dont post in here, simple.

DeletedUser

The number of accounts on this world still has not changed over the past 2 weeks. The last player is ZZZZZZ ranked 118502. So a simple reduction of 44 players. While the level 1 players still remain at

80,093 - Level 1 players.

As mayor of the 54th ranked town I still have difficulties getting members. Watching the towns around me dwindle as players leave. Dev's take this serious. More people will leave due to lack of being able to create towns because there is noone to fill them.

DeletedUser

Unacceptable. if we are the guinea pigs why are we being charged the most expensive price in gaming history to play a game?

DeletedUser

I agree, we need in fresh influx of players to help towns prosper. Im finding recruiting players, very difficult.

DeletedUser

If you're genuinely committed and work hard then you can rise up through the ranks and become successful. The main problem I think we have is that people sign up and either

1) Just don't like the game, unavoidable but there you go.
2) Get overexcited, rush into founding a town without really thinking about it and basically get into a bad situation.

Sorry but there it is in my opinion. I don't see what can be added in to entice newer players without unbalancing the game.

DeletedUser

I reckon we should just stick them all in their own continent. That way, if they wanna come back, they a) aren't clogging us up and b) can do whatever they need to.