P&P DVDA Alliance

DeletedUser

and mattaus who is 1/52 -51, who happens to be the best leader is also one of our best cash cows, well besides the infamous gaffey!

I won't try to explain the concept of a pure build to a guy who clearly struggles to comprehend many simpler fundamentals, but suffice it to say I have zero dueling skills, and zero interest in dueling on this world.

However, please don't let that deter you from continuing to hit me, those 100HP losses make no impact on my character leveling, and I donate and bank more than enough cash :cool:

DeletedUser

not that I wanted to hit you, I just happened to see a 'duel button' and went for it. hey win or lose it takes away from the work, build, work, build, work, build.......you get the idea

It has been fun for me as well, I give you guys all the crap because I can't see you. If I told the ol' lady to throw on a red wig, some cut offs, look trashy, and make me some lemonade, I'd lose more than $6 and some health points. I'd have a black eye and wake up with a golf club stuck somewhere very undesirable.

Sooooooo. if ya'll don't mind I'm gonna talk trash to you guys and save myself some bruises and a trip to the ER, thanx for the banter guys. ttys:nowink:

and mattaus2... I have been accused of being emotional but who is stepped up now to the intellectual high road:

'I won't try to explain the concept of a pure build to a guy who clearly struggles to comprehend many simpler fundamentals, but suffice it to say I have zero dueling skills, and zero interest in dueling on this world.

However, please don't let that deter you from continuing to hit me, those 100HP losses make no impact on my character leveling, and I donate and bank more than enough cash'

you are welcome, a simple thank you would have been sufficient, but hey if you want to start pulling out the big boy words because you can't stoop to giving a care bear a hug

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

she is actually an amazing woman with a heart of gold, intelligent, humorous, hard working, and a phenomenal lover ( like going to the circus and the only thing missing is the guy in the cage on a motorcycle)... I could never treat her like the scarlet you are.
you speak with eloquence my friend, but your alacrity to belittle your fellow 'west' citizens annoys me. You think of me as merely a plebe, don't be mistaken my dear Jezebel. It is in my experience that those who spend time elaborating on the ignorance of others are themselves weak inside. surely you are covering over some sort of hidden inadequacy. something well masked by your words but rather blatant to me......oh yeah ur a 'fort fighter'

keep the big words at home butt head. the rest of us white trash, ignorant, drunken, wife beaters would like to just have a nice time badgering and harassing eachother.....get over yourself. dink:p

P.s. I'll start teaching you laymen English so you can fit in if you ever come to Michigan:indian:

DeletedUser

Ha, I'm from Michigan, and I make posts that actually make sense. Should I be teaching? =P

(If this is what we are talking about, and this isn't really directed toward you Captain, more so to the plethora of whiners) Duels are duels. Some people duel builders. If your mad about it, show them something by finishing that town then re-spec into to a almighty melee dueler. Grab a Hernando and go k0 people. Let your game do the talking.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser13020

Alright, how bout we leave captain smacky's lady out of this place, stop critiquing and complaining the way who writes what and get back to something that's more on topic :).

DeletedUser

O'doyle rules

So the dvda is upping its town count and membership like crazy....yup that's right, we have 9 town and 26 people. don't make us mad or we're going to gloves.
so far we have gone to the rescue of many of our residents in need. corager has been planting flowers for elderly ladies, hot moose knuckle helping elderly cross the street and I even got a call to rescue a kitten from a tree. not as tough and lucrative as we would like it to be but it comes with benefits...you know that marm vomit feeling you get when an old lady has to try to kiss you on the lips...ooooh yeah and cookies.

And when we're done with our community service, we're breaking parole and coming up to fight stub to mess em up.

you have angered a lot of old people and now the wrath of the elderly is upon you....of course this cane will probably put a better hurtin than the rusty steak knives they keep filling our gunsmith with.
I'll even pull out these dentures and use them like brass knuckles if need.
:laugh:look no teeth

DeletedUser

Yeah DVDA is really growing. Lets take a look at a few of their towns...

Copper Badge - 10 citizens - Highest level: 22
Elessar and Co -3 citizens - Highest level: 19
Notorious -14 citizens - Highest level: 24

You must get some very strong support from those growing towns!

DeletedUser13484

They have joined the shadow empire now :rolleyes:

The funny thing is that some allies with the shadow empire is going to leave them :laugh:

DeletedUser

At least they haven't loosened up on their grueling recruitment process. You only get the best of the best with these standards:

advda.jpg

If they keep this up, we may be in big trouble!

DeletedUser

As for the attack, it happened yesterday. Fort Club lost 78 more duels than they won, two of their main builders left town and many of them slept the whole day
I dont talk much but I would like to put my 2 cents in here.

As for the attack we knew it was happening and as for builders leaving town for a while I started that, it had nothing to do with you cowards attacking us it was becuase we built so much we didnt have money left in the treasury.

And Corganer you might be the biggest coward on this game considering the fact that I have lost 17...count em!... 17 duels to you alone. Thats almost a third of my total and if you check duel rankings you will see who is on the last page (this guy ;)). So dont try and act tough just because you can beat some pure builders. And you big score in our mortician..is from htting me as welll...a pure builder I might add.

Congratulations on being a giant failure on World 12.:p

DeletedUser

I wanted to stay out of the forums ..but LoganV ..17? That is quite the exaggeration. I would like to see those "17." Ridiculous. I attack you, as a builder, because you have your people attacking our builders. Simple as that. And the world goes round and round. chicken and the egg, chicken and the egg. But 17 times just from me? wow. Come on man. It will certainly get to 17, but now? I bet you lost those duel reports so nobody can count them.

And we are doing just fine on this world, and you know it. I can't believe our town can bother you so much that you guys basically moan on this thread all the time ...to each other! Teh Twain Wobber, Rebecca Lobo, Gaffey Duck ...everytime we do anything ..you have it in this forum thread. Admit it! We bother you ...and that only helps us. So thank you once again.

The most popular thread on world 12 is titled "DVDA Alliance". Really ...thank you.

moan moan moan..doing the same things over and over and over. minions for Gaffey Duck. You guys are the Golden Girls because you are old news and make us laugh.

This goes out to you Fort Club!

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]The Golden Girls

Thank you for being a friend
Travel down the road and back again
your heart is true, your a pal and a confidant
And if you threw a party,
Invited everyone you knew,
You would see the biggest gift would be from me and the card attached would say,
Thank you for being a friend.
[/FONT]

DeletedUser

No pun for my name? =(

Wow, that sure is a lot of allies... One major group wasn't enough?

DeletedUser

Actually ..your name is great as is!

We have some pretty cool ones: Hot Moose Knuckle, Paul Hairy Bunyans. Mine is boring though.

DeletedUser

Exactly!

If Gaffey Duck will let me, I can lead the animation names as a new Pokemon. Rebecca Lobo has the market cornered on tall women (you are a woman right?), and Teh Twain Wobber can be the wee whittle baby boy whom we smother with joy. SauceySauce can be our band. L8dygaga will be lead singer in that band. LoganV's Heroes can be a really boring TV show (you are a woman too right?). Captain Smacky can be the sheriff of this new group of misfits. Hot Moose Knuckle ...well...his name is just better than yours.

Anyone else want in the new group?