P&P DVDA Alliance

DeletedUser13484

Gaffey do you want to come over here too? We made tea.

No your ok thanks. We dont drink tea cos the saloon is full of whiskey and l8dygaga puts on a good show for us at night so we can relax and watch your town burn :razz:

DeletedUser

Pfff, Corganer why are you trying so hard?

ladyGAG ...Pffft? Well excuse you! I am not trying so hard. I have to dumb it down due to the zippy minds of FIGHT CLUB! But I do love you too ladyGAG. Only yoooooou can take my breath away (it's from a song. I know I have to point things out from here on out).

I bet you didn't know what DVDA was either, but you are good to go now.

Another note! I know I have lost so many times to FC duelers, and I would be willing to bet I lose a couple hundred more (realistically), but Upanator (soldier) just lost to therumka at our town. He attacked a lvl 19 builder and lost! Awesome! Not only that, Upanator lost $25 to that said lvl 19 builder. Oopsie!

DeletedUser13484

@ Corganer

I just wanna say congrats on being the first town on w12 to have their members passed out 100 times. Well do keep up the good work.

DeletedUser

I have to say it is an honor! That is 200 free days of work...and more laughter at you being bothered by us ...so thank you!

And a congrats to you on being really boring!

With love.

DeletedUser

A true sign of desperation is mass mailing a letter of recruitment to an enemy town :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I sent you a fun reply =( *sniffles*

Yes you did! Drminime had the best one so far though. His was very funny. I got a couple "stop spamming me", a couple "nice effort", and a few "no". But come on people, it is a joke! Lighten up a bit!

Oh! L8dygaga called me a "shmo" I thought that was cool since I haven't heard that term in a very long time.

DeletedUser

I turn my attention elsewhere for a day and come back to see this:
Lobo! Come on sweet dudebro! You didn't know what DVDA was?... There is a reason I have to dumb my game down.

I'm interested to see what you have when you don't "dumb your game down". Please wow me with your superior intellect.

Ready? GO!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm glad you hit the button, my pure leadership character was a bit down after all those losses to your soldiers. Nice to get a few wins up!

- 432 HP

Captain Smacky passes out. mattaus2 wins the duel and gains 40 experience points. Captain Smacky did not carry any cash and mattaus2 walks away without taking any money.

Usually I handle HR but some times I've got to step outside town and make others feel good too. I like to make people feel strong and good about themselves. What can I say, I'm a motivator for those down at heart.
Now we will continue working on your self esteem... you're strong, and smart, yes the others kids like you, of course you're the fastest kid in class....wow, I'm not sure how to feel about building you up like i would my three year old. do we need to teach you to wipe ur butt too or do they handle that up in gorilla land, robot world, oh yeah that's what it was.. tree fort club:p

DeletedUser20647

Usually I handle HR but some times I've got to step outside town and make others feel good too. I like to make people feel strong and good about themselves. What can I say, I'm a motivator for those down at heart.
Now we will continue working on your self esteem... you're strong, and smart, yes the others kids like you, of course you're the fastest kid in class....wow, I'm not sure how to feel about building you up like i would my three year old. do we need to teach you to wipe ur butt too or do they handle that up in gorilla land, robot world, oh yeah that's what it was.. tree fort club:p

Looks like your crying on the forum.

DeletedUser

Looks like your crying on the forum.

l8dyGAG is a woman(ish) of few words. I like that.

Normal woman: "Hey you want to come up for coffee?"
l8dyGAG: "Drink Coffee!"

Normal woman: "We really need to talk about our feelings"
l8dyGAG: "Hulk angry!"

I still heart you Lobo!

DeletedUser20647

I still heart you Lobo!

bub-a-lub, shlub

DeletedUser

I still heart you Lobo!

:unsure:That was hilarious...:nowink:eek:r not:p

DeletedUser

I still heart you Lobo!

Lol, very accurate description of gaga

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hi all DVDA's
this is your old friend gagory (just registered in forum)

thanks for the funny telegrams.

i love u guys
i think u guys love me too.

:razz:

One Armed Ninja

I prefer this version:

L8dygaga has hit you for 268 damage!
You have advanced

The next round begins in 72 seconds.
What? No shot? Poor you.

She may be a woman of few words, but she's deadly dangerous to fools like you ;)