P&P DVDA Alliance

DeletedUser

Its not an exaggeration, I just counted again...you hit me 4 times in one day. Im not whining...never have and never will, just sayin that we dont leave town because we are dueled, im not there right now because I have too much going on in real life.

DeletedUser

Nope..I went through and counted 8 ..so you are way off! One of them was 443-0, so that is probably why you are mad.

Ahnlong! I am adding you to the super group.

You are the movie star Ahnlong Duk Dong. Gotta love 16 Candles! If you don't want that one ...you can be Shelley Ahnlong. Your choice.

L8dygaga ...message me. We can do lunch! ON ME! I found Gaffey Duck's credit card passing through the peep show district on my bike.

DeletedUser

Sheesh...

I don't get why you are all falling into this nonsense -

images

DeletedUser

every time:dry: i look at the dvad(whatever) allied towns over half ofem r ko'ed -- just an observation

DeletedUser

The DVDA Alliance apologize for such negativity, and will now focus on the good things. Each day, the DVDA thread can now be turned to in times of sadness, anger and sorrow ...so it can turn you right around in World 12!

Today I want to focus on our founder David Ackerman (DVDA is short for this name), whom we all can take a lesson or two from with his sweet voice and hefty ...appetite for classical music.

http://www.myspace.com/davidthevoiceackerman

Ahhh. Feel better now? I know I do! I only stabbed myself a couple of times in the leg after listening to that music.

So from now on, only the positive from me. So shake our hand Fort Club. Go on ..do it. See? No spit in it. Ahhh. Feel better now?

****On a more serious note = CarolAnn (founder of Shadow Empire)
I know a ton of you know her, so give her your wishes as her husband has surgery tomorrow (Friday).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ahnlong
do you a member of DVDA? such an interesting late game town
i may be retired already when they shine :p

DeletedUser13484

Nope..I went through and counted 8 ..so you are way off! One of them was 443-0, so that is probably why you are mad.

Ahnlong! I am adding you to the super group.

You are the movie star Ahnlong Duk Dong. Gotta love 16 Candles! If you don't want that one ...you can be Shelley Ahnlong. Your choice.

L8dygaga ...message me. We can do lunch! ON ME! I found Gaffey Duck's credit card passing through the peep show district on my bike.

Im the true pimp of the west DVDA has nothing on me :razz:

pimpinduckfinishedbynvrdrk056.jp.jpg

DeletedUser

Today I want to focus on our founder David Ackerman (DVDA is short for this name)...
****On a more serious note = CarolAnn (founder of Shadow Empire)
I know a ton of you know her, so give her your wishes as her husband has surgery tomorrow (Friday).
On the contrary, when hats in your town are named "Hot Moose Knuckle" and "Captain Smacky", it's much more believable that this is the real motivation behind your town's name. You admitted as much here:
DVDA is from a better movie...
(Sidebar - You think Trey Parker and Matt Stone make better movies than Fight Club? How long now until your sweet sixteen birthday party?)

Back on point - I'd expect something of this caliber from Captain Smacky, but your game's slipping a bit, Corganer. I have faith that you'll be back in top form soon. Handshake accepted
icon7.gif

I've never talked to CarolAnn (or even heard the name), but best wishes to her and her family.

DeletedUser

was out and about a couple of days and everyone comes out of the wood work.....i said wood.
so as to being the sheriff I'm probably not upto snuff, how about the town drunk.If you're gonna throw me into the mix , make it respectable.

and the comment on something being my caliber, of all things that have been slung back and forth I must say that was a hard hit......maybe you should teach the tree fort fighters to swing like that, oh wait they're already hittin below the belt

maybe they should have a theme song "everybody was treeee foooort fiiiiighting, huh hah, they were fast as lightning,huh hah'

roh shambo anyone, I'll go first:blink:

DeletedUser

On the contrary, when hats in your town are named "Hot Moose Knuckle" and "Captain Smacky", it's much more believable that this is the real motivation behind your town's name. You admitted as much here:

(Sidebar - You think Trey Parker and Matt Stone make better movies than Fight Club? How long now until your sweet sixteen birthday party?)

Back on point - I'd expect something of this caliber from Captain Smacky, but your game's slipping a bit, Corganer. I have faith that you'll be back in top form soon. Handshake accepted
icon7.gif

I've never talked to CarolAnn (or even heard the name), but best wishes to her and her family.

Lobo! Come on sweet dudebro! You didn't know what DVDA was? At least now you know. You see? It is all a big joke. I am sorry you were the last to know. There is a reason I have to dumb my game down. Gee whiz Beav.

Nobody ever said it was a better movie than Fight Club. That is silly talk. I didn't even know your town was named after Fight Club to be honest. I am laughing over here because I am now thinking to myself ...WHY DIDN'T THEY NAME THEIR TOWN FIGHT CLUB? hahahahahaha. Such play on words they have! (sheepish grinned, double stroking cowboy emoticon insert here)

Ok...dusting myself off here. I have to up my game ...

Here is a list of some other acronyms to cover so we don't get confused anymore:

WWF: World Wildlife Federation
GG: Golden Girls
TCBY: The Country's Best Yogurt
EMEA: Europe, Middle East and Africa
CiC: Charles in Charge (that one's for you Ms. K!)
WWTDD: What Would Tyler Durden Do? (that is for you Ms. Lobo!)

Can we have Anhlong back?
Gaffey do you want to come over here too? We made tea.

DeletedUser

Well, i m not the kind of men who usually betray my leader, so if you act like that, i think i should join another town, not FC and not DVDA

DeletedUser

not that I wanted to hit you, I just happened to see a 'duel button' and went for it. hey win or lose it takes away from the work, build, work, build, work, build.......you get the idea

I'm glad you hit the button, my pure leadership character was a bit down after all those losses to your soldiers. Nice to get a few wins up!

- 432 HP

Captain Smacky passes out. mattaus2 wins the duel and gains 40 experience points. Captain Smacky did not carry any cash and mattaus2 walks away without taking any money.