Character choosing

DeletedUser

Only if you are soo much into the game that you'd start identifying yourself with your female avatar in real life :D

On the other hand if it gets to that point, I guess it'd make no difference to the public if you were believing you are Annie Oakley or Doc Holliday:p

DeletedUser

Only if you are soo much into the game that you'd start identifying yourself with your female avatar in real life :D

On the other hand if it gets to that point, I guess it'd make no difference to the public if you were believing you are Annie Oakley or Doc Holliday:p

I meant confusion to the forum ppl :p

I was preparing to be a soldier all this time, but the guys are just WAY too ugly, so I will go with female mercenary :D Sorry to all people who know me already. On the forums I am still a guy :p

Edit: 1 more minute! Can't wait!
Edit Edit : Done xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whats wrong with ugly? There were some pretty rough looking characters in the old west! (including the women)

DeletedUser

Ya, but a lot of people don't want to look at ugly. That's why it's called ugly. Then again, there are some people who don't really care. A good sign on if it's a shallow guy or a really pretty snoby girl(not that all pretty girls are snoby) is..... they can't stand ugly pictures.

DeletedUser

NO, Mad Hank as long as we all know that you are a guy.

But do we really know? He could be a girl, playing a guy. And then if he picked a girl he would be a girl, playing a guy, playing a girl. Ow, I made my head hurt.

DeletedUser

But that might be what he wants you to think? So no matter whether he's a she or she's a he, we may never know...

DeletedUser

Unless you can change your name from Hank, I don't think there will be a problem. Hank is a very manly name.

DeletedUser

If Hank wants to be a female, s/he could always say s/he's the daughter of the boy named Sue.