Character choosing

DeletedUser

I think forum mod's are exceptions to the rule, Gem. It's just too tempting sometimes...

ehh not that people know me surely...

anyway i just take it in my stride, glad I didn't choose to be a dueller!~

DeletedUser

What you believe that people who know you won't want to duel you? Sorry I know I'm getting off topic, but I find your reasoning intriguing...

DeletedUser

On world 1 an adventurer, and on world 3 a greenhorn ~ I am having problems making up mind, because I have so much fun as an adventurer on world 1.

World 1
trapper_woman.jpg
<<

World 2
greenhorn_woman.jpg
<<

this has to be the scariest avatar picture ever !
Has anyone here ever see the film "The Village
of the Damned ", or read the book by John
Wyndham "The Midwich Cuckoos ?"

Village of the Damned

DeletedUser

What you believe that people who know you won't want to duel you? Sorry I know I'm getting off topic, but I find your reasoning intriguing...

Ahh no, I don't believe that. I was merely stating that people surely can't know me ingame - as i am more forum based. Even then I don't think people know me! :laugh:

DeletedUser

Ahh no, I don't believe that. I was merely stating that people surely can't know me ingame - as i am more forum based. Even then I don't think people know me! :laugh:

Goodness me ! People may not "know you" .. but they certainly "know of" you Gem.

I am always being dueled in World 3 as well :p .. there's a lot of bandits in my area, c'est la vie ....

DeletedUser

I was just explaining that I do not think people are duelling me because I am a mod primarily. It may be part of a few people's reasons but I think they just found my town and are going through the list - no bias.

DeletedUser

I agree with you, I don't think there is any bias genderwise or modwise. It depends where the bandit towns are situated in relation to your town.

DeletedUser

On world 1 an adventurer, and on world 3 a greenhorn ~ I am having problems making up mind, because I have so much fun as an adventurer on world 1.

World 1
trapper_woman.jpg
<<​

World 2
greenhorn_woman.jpg
<<​

this has to be the scariest avatar picture ever !
Has anyone here ever see the film "The Village
of the Damned ", or read the book by John
Wyndham "The Midwich Cuckoos ?"​

Yeah, I saw "Village of the Damned". What about it???

DeletedUser5046

well i hope having a 10 and up stat in appearance make my avatar in w2 and w3 a bit sexy...^^ i wonder what job to choose...can i be a dancer?