Legion Dominance

DeletedUser22575

I doubt you are the reason they are "all" KO'ed. Something tells me your friends at Legion (yes them again!) did most damage.

-Maybe im slightly arrogant.
-I cerainly have disrespect for you and the way to attempt to ruin peoples recruitment posts, correct.
-But i completely trust everybody i come into contact with at SV, Elite, Longreach and Bulls. So i dont know where that ridiculous notion came from. If these guys screwed you over then im sure you deserved it

Something tells me your friends at Legion (yes them again!) did most damage.

You are incorrect. We don't duel with Legion. You really should quit listening to that "something" that makes you blame everything on Legion before it eats you up.:razz:

-Maybe im slightly arrogant.

A slight understatement. But no doubt it helps you fit in with the rest of those fort fighting losers at SV.

-I cerainly have disrespect for you and the way to attempt to ruin peoples recruitment posts, correct.

Here is a news flash for you. There will be opposing posts made just as you make them. How dare we have the audacity to oppose anything you and your crew do. Thats what go you into this mess to start with, remember. That "slight arrogance of yours." :eek:hmy:

-But i completely trust everybody i come into contact with at SV, Elite, Longreach and Bulls. So i dont know where that ridiculous notion came from.

You trust them all you like. The "ridiculous notion" that others have of them being untrustworthy is based on their past actions

If these guys screwed you over then im sure you deserved it[/QUOTE]

Yes we did. We had a share of in a fort they wanted. Thats all it took to be "deserving". Standard SV attitude. "We can do what we want when we want". They were just as incorrect as you are.

So, under the circumstances, good luck with your recruiting.

DeletedUser

Standard complaint on this thread but... it would be less insulting if TJ and his poor town could take forts on their own. But the reality is they need Kayakpaddler to hold their hand and Legion to fight the battles for them. Damn you Legion!!

I remember the day when I was getting Kayak to help Black hills get their fort back. I did everything to get that fort back to Black Hills, and eventually we got it back. That was such a long time ago that Legion didn't really help much at all. It was probably like 4-5 months ago.

Just having a flashback!

DeletedUser16628

I back TJ Tuttle and all that has been said as true and will continue to be so as needed.And leonidas We are the reason they are koed and would have no problem adding you to the list.

DeletedUser

wth?

I back TJ Tuttle and all that has been said as true and will continue to be so as needed.And leonidas We are the reason they are koed and would have no problem adding you to the list.

Infiniti--i love you bro, but let's not start bashing BB in here. TJ got the run-around by BB, but at the time the problem was not with TJ and BB--it was with TJ and SV. There was a split, and SV was our top ally. So, Brown tried his best to iron everything out, but he wound up siding with SV on the issue. I have had several conversations with TJ about this. You were never in for the political aspect of this world, and you were out of our towns as much as you were in them. You are a dueler, and alliances are not your thing--I think you would agree. TJ would agree that there was a whole lot of drama with them and SV, and we just looked the other way because if I wanted drama in my life, I'd coach cheerleading--not football :unsure:

DeletedUser

I remember the day when I was getting Kayak to help Black hills get their fort back. I did everything to get that fort back to Black Hills, and eventually we got it back. That was such a long time ago that Legion didn't really help much at all. It was probably like 4-5 months ago.

Just having a flashback!

You remember when you were trying to get me to help get Black Hills their fort back? We have always supported Black Hills in their battles. The first time they tried to retake it we had a fort battle of our own a couple ours beforehand, so we couldn't help. But, we drew a lot of players that would have been helping defend against Black Hills.

So, if you are trying to insinuate that we were not wanting to help you are clearly off base.

"That was such a long time ago that Legion didn't really help much at all." Right we didn't help much at all.
http://www.westforts.com/en11/battles/battle/68

By the looks of the report we had 8 show up and 1 from our sister town. And we did the 4th most damage in the battle behind Ghost, BB Texas, and Black Hills.

And if you look at the battle where the Black Hills initially lost the fort, we had 15 members come help the defense and did the most damage, even though we weren't even a member of the fort. That is compared to 10 from Longreach, and 12 from Ghost who had previously been in the fort but ditched Black Hills in order to attack.

DeletedUser

You remember when you were trying to get me to help get Black Hills their fort back? We have always supported Black Hills in their battles. The first time they tried to retake it we had a fort battle of our own a couple ours beforehand, so we couldn't help. But, we drew a lot of players that would have been helping defend against Black Hills.

So, if you are trying to insinuate that we were not wanting to help you are clearly off base.

"That was such a long time ago that Legion didn't really help much at all." Right we didn't help much at all.
http://www.westforts.com/en11/battles/battle/68

By the looks of the report we had 8 show up and 1 from our sister town. And we did the 4th most damage in the battle behind Ghost, BB Texas, and Black Hills.

And if you look at the battle where the Black Hills initially lost the fort, we had 15 members come help the defense and did the most damage, even though we weren't even a member of the fort. That is compared to 10 from Longreach, and 12 from Ghost who had previously been in the fort but ditched Black Hills in order to attack.

I meant that you didn't help much in the first one like you said. And I don't really know what you meant by saying that you drew people, I basically did all the planning. I got all the towns to come and I'm fairly certain that I made the plans, although Hellstromm might of done that.

The only thing I didn't do was lead the fight, Hellstromm was the only one that did that. So what I meant by you guys helping is that you didn't make the plans, didn't lead the fight, and didn't start planning to help black hills get it back from the very first day that their fort was gone like I did.

And the Black Hills defense was at a horrible time for our town members. It was like at 3:00 on a Monday morning where I lived, maybe Legion has more members living in a different area than my town but I can understand why we couldn't get much people.

DeletedUser

I read your posts frequently and was just waiting for the day that your showed your true colours and turned out for Legion and co. Real brave decision!

Come get some suzy... i'll be waiting.

DeletedUser

I read your posts frequently and was just waiting for the day that your showed your true colours and turned out for Legion and co. Real brave decision!

Yeah I'm confused. First I see him saying how Bulls Bend is the greatest town ever and how he can duel the crap out of everyone, and then suddenly he turns into a legion minion.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
LA have linked themselves with the evil axis of World 11, probably for the cookies, even though they helped pee on them.
Is TTR to blame? I don't know, I remember him saying he wanted less allies not different one's :razz:

LE0NIDAS said:
Standard complaint on this thread but... it would be less insulting if TJ and his poor town could take forts on their own. But the reality is they need Kayakpaddler to hold their hand and Legion to fight the battles for them. Damn you Legion!!

Wait, are you saying that from Moon Shine? :blink:

In other news, why are Shadow and WPA being so quiet?

DeletedUser

Shadow are so quiet because they are actually way more dominant that Legion. I spend a while the other day trying to find a fort out west that DID NOT belong to Shadow.

If anything we should all join up on the east and attack those forts out west. Would make this world very interesting

DeletedUser

I meant that you didn't help much in the first one like you said. And I don't really know what you meant by saying that you drew people, I basically did all the planning. I got all the towns to come and I'm fairly certain that I made the plans, although Hellstromm might of done that.

The only thing I didn't do was lead the fight, Hellstromm was the only one that did that. So what I meant by you guys helping is that you didn't make the plans, didn't lead the fight, and didn't start planning to help black hills get it back from the very first day that their fort was gone like I did.

And the Black Hills defense was at a horrible time for our town members. It was like at 3:00 on a Monday morning where I lived, maybe Legion has more members living in a different area than my town but I can understand why we couldn't get much people.

I'm saying we had another battle a couple hours the first attempt to take it back. And we drew a lot of people that would have helped defend against Black Hills to a different battle. We were battling Bulls Bend and Ghost, so they didn't show up at all for the first battle. They were the strongest towns supporting the defense at the time. You might not remember that since I believe you had an alliance with them.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Shadow are so quiet because they are actually way more dominant that Legion. I spend a while the other day trying to find a fort out west that DID NOT belong to Shadow.

If anything we should all join up on the east and attack those forts out west. Would make this world very interesting

Why join together, you've already implied towns should be able to take forts on their own :rolleyes:

Shadow are dominate because they haven't really been attacked, and they wont be attacked while other hostile towns are waving their arms in the air, so maybe it's best they're quiet.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Mark my words taffy one day east shall unite to destroy the Shadow empire. It may take a while but its inevitable.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Not with a united east side, you're just confused by the WestHugs™ style of gameplay you've seen in this world.

DeletedUser

I'm saying we had another battle a couple hours the first attempt to take it back. And we drew a lot of people that would have helped defend against Black Hills to a different battle. We were battling Bulls Bend and Ghost, so they didn't show up at all for the first battle. They were the strongest towns supporting the defense at the time. You might not remember that since I believe you had an alliance with them.

We never had an alliance with ghost, in fact we were going to target their forts right before they colapsed. We did have a small sort of defense alliance with bulls bends at the time, but we didn't really care much for it as they shared the black hills fort with Ghost and we still attacked it twice.

LA have linked themselves with the evil axis of World 11, probably for the cookies, even though they helped pee on them.
Is TTR to blame? I don't know, I remember him saying he wanted less allies not different one's :razz:

Why shouldn't I, I left for vacation for a week and suddenly half my forts are taken by Legion :mad:

DeletedUser

Not with a united east side, you're just confused by the WestHugs™ style of gameplay you've seen in this world.

I have no idea what westhugs are. As for uniting i would like to see it in the longrun just to maintain interest in the world. However, as we have just won our first fort in a longtime i think we can leave it a while! We are back!

DeletedUser

Why shouldn't I, I left for vacation for a week and suddenly half my forts are taken by Legion :mad:

Well, it's kind of silly to argue all this on the forum, but it looked like you guys made your choice of sides a while ago.

Way back on May 6th when you guys had nobody show up for Black Hills' attack and 1 person show up to defend against them. I think every since then you have typically been on the opposite side as them.
http://www.westforts.com/en11/battles/battle/2848

You guys have supported the opposite side from Black Hills a number of times and even coordinated with multiple attacks where one of Black Hills large forts was one of the main targets.

And, I don't know exactly how many forts you guys have but we only took 2. 1 of which someone in your town decided to calling a bunch of counter-attacks was a better defense strategy than actually showing up for the battle.

DeletedUser

Well, it's kind of silly to argue all this on the forum, but it looked like you guys made your choice of sides a while ago.

Way back on May 6th when you guys had nobody show up for Black Hills' attack and 1 person show up to defend against them. I think every since then you have typically been on the opposite side as them.
http://www.westforts.com/en11/battles/battle/2848

You picked a bad example :). I remember that battle, I was contacted by a black hills founder asking for help and I told him that I couldn't, the defender of that fort was an ally of my town and that we were to remain neutral. He accepted this. The 1 person that went probably did not follow my orders to not go.

You guys have supported the opposite side from Black Hills a number of times and even coordinated with multiple attacks where one of Black Hills large forts was one of the main targets.

If we have I have always apoligised to them, or did not notice if I was not contacted. Could you tell me which battle you are talking about there?

And, I don't know exactly how many forts you guys have but we only took 2. 1 of which someone in your town decided to calling a bunch of counter-attacks was a better defense strategy than actually showing up for the battle.

We had 5, one I was defending right before I left. I left for vacation when it was like 60 vs 60 (we started 20 men down) and the attackers had mounted. I don't know how we really lost that one, but if I had been there all the way to lead we might of had a better chance to win it.

As for the counter attack whatchama call it, I don't support them. Like I said, I was gone for a whole week. I couldn't do anything about it. The other fort that we lost while I was gone was our small fort, which hopefully will be back in our hands tomorrow.

DeletedUser

That's just the impression that I got. In looking at the log of battles where Black Hills (or one of their 2 other towns) was either the attacker or primary defender from the battle I mentioned until you went on vacation. In 7 battles your town had a total of 4 people show up on BH side and 13 people show up against them. If you remove the last 2 battles it is exactly even. Not quite as bad as I initially thought, but not exactly what you would expect from an ally. But, the last 2 battles your town had 9 players fighting aginst them.

06/27/2010 4 defending AGAINST Black Hills:
http://www.westforts.com/en11/battles/battle/3730
06/16/2010 5 defending AGAINST Black Hills
http://www.westforts.com/en11/battles/battle/3600
06/08/2010 1 defending WITH Black Hills: (Strange that you had 1 defending here, because this was a day of massive multiple attacks where your town was one of those attacking and Black Hills large fort was one of the main targets)
http://www.westforts.com/en11/battles/battle/3498
06/04/2010 1 defending AGAINST Black Hills:
http://www.westforts.com/en11/battles/battle/3426
05/21/2010 1 defending AGAINST Black Hills:
http://www.westforts.com/en11/battles/battle/3223
05/13/2010 1 attacking WITH Black Hills
http://www.westforts.com/en11/battles/battle/3118
05/13/2010 2 defending AGAINST Black Hills:
http://www.westforts.com/en11/battles/battle/3113
05/10/2010 2 defending WITH Black Hills
http://www.westforts.com/en11/battles/battle/3090

By comparison, in that same period an -LA- town had 6 battles, Black Hills had 10 total fighting with you and 3 against you.

It's funny that you had a flashback to the 03/29/2010 battle, because that was the last time -LA- had more than 2 people show up on Black Hills side as far as I can tell.

Really this is a matter between your towns, but from looking at the log it doesn't seem like -LA- came out to support Black Hills very much in the last months (only 4 total players).

DeletedUser

I'm going to disregard the battles with just 1 or 2 people defending or attacking a side, thats not enough people to say that we fully supported a side in a battle. Instead I'll look at the one you say with 5.

Black Creek Canyon attacked that fort. Not black hills. I probably did not notice that they were related to Black Hills, alot of towns on this world have a black surname. The towns that I usualy relate to Black Hills and is Black Hills itself and Black River. I honestly had no idea that Black Creek Canyon was related. And one of the last ones (I think it happened two days ago) I did not notice that Black Hills was attacking it as I had just came back around that day from my vacation. I apoligised for it after the fight.

But I think you are straying from the point, I was talking about a battle that happened months ago. All the battles that you listed happened in recent weeks.