Legion Dominance

DeletedUser

I'm going to disregard the battles with just 1 or 2 people defending or attacking a side, thats not enough people to say that we fully supported a side in a battle. Instead I'll look at the one you say with 5.

Black Creek Canyon attacked that fort. Not black hills. I probably did not notice that they were related to Black Hills, alot of towns on this world have a black surname. The towns that I usualy relate to Black Hills and is Black Hills itself and Black River. I honestly had no idea that Black Creek Canyon was related.

But I think you are straying from the point, I was talking about a battle that happened months ago. All the battles that you listed happened in recent weeks.

You can look for yourself at -LA-'s battle log:http://www.westforts.com/en11/town/battles/51

I think if you include the first one I mentioned, I have included all the battles with one of Black Hills as primary since the flashback you had. If you exclude the battles with only 1 or 2 fighters, than you are right there are only the 2 recent battles that had 4 and 5 against BH. The last time you had more than 2 at a BH battle was the one you mentioned back on 03/29/2010.

If your point was that you were having a flash back to 03/29/2010 when your town actually fought on BH's side (and Legion fought alongside as well), then your right I have strayed from the point. I was looking at the next 3 months when your town never fought on BH's side (if you remove the few battles with 1 or 2 fighters).

It's just interesting to me that you use 1 battle where Legion had it's own battle at the same time and couldn't help BH, to say that Legion didn't support Black Hills back then. But, if you look at our battle log for the same time period http://www.westforts.com/en11/town/battles/w36 you will see:
05/06/2010 22 fighting WITH Black Hills
05/10/2010 19 fighting WITH Black Hills
05/21/2010 14 fighting WITH Black Hills
06/04/2010 5 fighting WITH Black Hills
06/08/2010 6 fighting WITH Black Hills (when we had 2 of our forts under attack at about the same time)
06/14/2010 16 fighting WITH Black Hills
06/16/2010 2 fighting WITH Black Hills
06/27/2010 7 fighting WITH Black Hills

But, like I said, really this is an issue between your 2 towns. I pointed to the 05/06/2010 when you guys had 1 defend against them and seemed to be against them mainly from that point on. I guess it would be more fair to say you were mainly indifferent to Black Hills from the end of March to the beginning of June, since most of the battles you only sent 1 or 2 and they were pretty equal for and against. Then in June you had more people showing up against them.

The only thing I took exception to was you implying that we were not very helpful to Black Hills in the past. The rest of it isn't really my business as it's between your towns. But, you can't use one battle where we had a battle of our own at the same time, to say that we didn't support Black Hills back then, especially since in their other battles we had equal or greater support for them. And, this was for a fort that we not a member of, but -LA- was.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The only thing I took exception to was you implying that we were not very helpful to Black Hills in the past. The rest of it isn't really my business as it's between your towns. But, you can't use one battle where we had a battle of our own at the same time, to say that we didn't support Black Hills back then, especially since in their other battles we had equal or greater support for them. And, this was for a fort that we not a member of, but -LA- was.

Wait, so you're implying that we were helpful or not helpful in the past :blink:?

Like I said, I was the first person to react when they had their fort taken away, and kept everyone together not once but twice. I hardly think that we were not helpful to them in the past. Although I think I read your statement wrong in that you are implying that we were helpful to them in the past.

DeletedUser

Wait, so you're implying that we were helpful or not helpful in the past :blink:?

Like I said, I was the first person to react when they had their fort taken away, and kept everyone together not once but twice. I hardly think that we were not helpful to them in the past. Although I think I read your statement wrong in that you are implying that we were helpful to them in the past.

You were implying that The Legion was not helpful to Black Hills in the far past, and that simply isn't true. We had battles of our own at the same time as one of the attempts to retake the fort, but in the defense and the ultimately successful retaking we provided at least as much probably more support as -LA-. So we supported them in the far past, the near past, the present, and we plan on supporting our allies in the future.

To me it looks like -LA- was helpful to Black Hills it the far past, and then for some reason -LA- stopped supporting Black Hills.

DeletedUser

You were implying that The Legion was not helpful to Black Hills in the far past, and that simply isn't true. We had battles of our own at the same time as one of the attempts to retake the fort, but in the defense and the ultimately successful retaking we provided at least as much probably more support as -LA-. So we supported them in the far past, the near past, the present, and we plan on supporting our allies in the future.

I was implying how I did all the orgainising of getting the fort back (two times). I can agree that you guys came but not that you didn't do as much work as I and Hellstromm did to get it back.

To me it looks like -LA- was helpful to Black Hills it the far past, and then for some reason -LA- stopped supporting Black Hills.

In the far past we had no alliance issues with the towns they were fighting. Now they attack a number of our allies that have been allied with us as long as they have. We choose to remain neutral in these battles for both sides, if we by chance didn't know about them being on the other side I apoligize.

If they have a fort battle that does not conflict with allies I would help them all the way. I don't plan on stopping to support black hills in future battles that do not conflict with our allies.

DeletedUser

Ok, since this part of the thread has just become a 2 person conversation, I plan for this will be my last post on the subject.

Well, I think you might be over-stating the amount of organizing work you really did. I know our town showed up because Black Hills asked us to, not because -LA- did. And, I sent out telegrams to all of our allies asking for them to come help us in the attack as well. In looking at the report it would count 23 players that helped attack who were from towns we were allied with and Black Hills had not had much if any contact with. I would guess a lot of them went because we were going, but I obviously don't know that.

Hellstromm led and did a fine job. And, I'm sure you did a fine job of helping organize it in whatever part you played. But, let's not take credit away from Black Hills here, I got plenty of telegrams from them organizing the battle as well, and they supplied a large number of troops. It was their battle and they did a good job winning it with the help of allies.

"I did everything to get that fort back to Black Hills, and eventually we got it back. That was such a long time ago that Legion didn't really help much at all."

It just seems like you are overstating how much you did in a large fort battle where we started with 106 attackers. And, you are minimizing the role of everyone else, including Black Hills.

Ok, I've said my piece.

DeletedUser

Ok, since this part of the thread has just become a 2 person conversation, I plan for this will be my last post on the subject.

Well, I think you might be over-stating the amount of organizing work you really did. I know our town showed up because Black Hills asked us to, not because -LA- did.

Funny, I messaged you personally asking you guys to come and you agreed. I'm guessing that Black Hills asked you guys too, but if they hadn't and only we did you wouldn't of helped?

And, I sent out telegrams to all of our allies asking for them to come help us in the attack as well. In looking at the report it would count 23 players that helped attack who were from towns we were allied with and Black Hills had not had much if any contact with. I would guess a lot of them went because we were going, but I obviously don't know that.

I did contact many towns, some of the towns that you are talking about there might of been contacted by me as well. I did contact some of your allies too.

Hellstromm led and did a fine job. And, I'm sure you did a fine job of helping organize it in whatever part you played. But, let's not take credit away from Black Hills here, I got plenty of telegrams from them organizing the battle as well, and they supplied a large number of troops. It was their battle and they did a good job winning it with the help of allies.

Hellstromm did do a great job! I credited him with winning the fight for us. I contacted nearly all the towns that came to fight. Other than hiring Hellstromm, I also encouraged them to attack it as soon as they could and I think I made the plans.

"I did everything to get that fort back to Black Hills, and eventually we got it back. That was such a long time ago that Legion didn't really help much at all."

It just seems like you are overstating how much you did in a large fort battle where we started with 106 attackers. And, you are minimizing the role of everyone else, including Black Hills.

Ok, I've said my piece.

What I should of typed is that I did everything I could to get it back. Maybe I missed some words, I don't know.

But from when I first saw that we lost it I messaged them and started to orgainse the fight. After the battle I thanked all the towns that came, personally thanked Hellstromm and said that we couldn't of done it without him, and then thanked the black hills members who were working with me. I did not try to minimize the work of anyone after we had won it, I thanked everyone in the correct fasion and enjoyed the victory.

So I don't expect you to reply back, so let me conclude this. You did well in contacting extra people, but did not help organise the plans like me and hellstromm did. In the end we won it back together. Now that we're done, lets not dwell on the past and move on to the present shall we :laugh:?

DeletedUser22575

You wont have a choice because we will own your 12 man town

Oh put down the tequila and sober up.

Your 12 man town couldn't own a dog and two mules.

Standard complaint on this thread but... it would be less insulting if TJ and his poor town could take forts on their own. But the reality is they need Kayakpaddler to hold their hand and Legion to fight the battles for them. Damn you Legion!!

And I know based on that post there you were talking about your town trying it on their own. Or were you talking about SV holding your towns hand while you tried to own us?

Your not that big of a hypocrite are you? :razz:

DeletedUser

My town is the sister town of a town thrice your size. So trying to be clever and abuse Moonshine (which was started 2 weeks ago) isnt going to cut it. Keep trying though. :razz:

DeletedUser22575

My town is the sister town of a town thrice your size. So trying to be clever and abuse Moonshine (which was started 2 weeks ago) isnt going to cut it. Keep trying though. :razz:

Oh pffffft. You might spin like a top and be dizzy from it, but let me refresh your memory for you.

I read your posts frequently and was just waiting for the day that your showed your true colours and turned out for Legion and co. Real brave decision!

Come get some suzy... i'll be waiting.

You wont have a choice because we will own your 12 man town

So now we are abusing you? I guess this below is what your are referring to when you were flapping your gums.

So you thought you had a mouse in your pocket that could duel or what?

You had 12 and we had 12, now all you got is excuses?

LE0NIDAS 92 333 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Granen 62 123 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Morgun00069 89 312 Duel not possible for 48 hours
sriabhinav1 61 116 Duel not possible for 48 hours
honey0415 78 235 duel
Prinz Charlie 65 144 Duel not possible for 48 hours
krippler351 48 25 not before Today at 9:35 PM

So now you want to flap your gums about your sister town?

Well come on little weak sister, don't be shy, put their name on your profile :razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Half of these are workers. Infiniti99 didnt KO me. So what your point im not exactly sure.

But your boring me now; i was just trying to breathe some life back into the forum as it was inactive for 2 or 3 days. I didnt want to get into a debate with a 2nd rate town who live off the scraps from the mighty Legions table

DeletedUser22575

Half of these are workers. Infiniti99 didnt KO me. So what your point im not exactly sure.

But your boring me now; i was just trying to breathe some life back into the forum as it was inactive for 2 or 3 days. I didnt want to get into a debate with a 2nd rate town who live off the scraps from the mighty Legions table

You have bored may of us for quite some time, so just learn to live with it.

And this "second rate town" is actually ranked #13 by town ranking and #3 by duel points.

And as you have just found out we do part of our debating with the sword.

Keep flapping your gums and we will give you a constant reminder of that.

DeletedUser

I constantly KO myself so good luck with that. Also only Felicity is high enough level to hit me... im 99% untouchable! Plus i like her so dont mind if she gets me.

Also please stop repeatedly using the term "flapping your gums"!

DeletedUser22575

I constantly KO myself so good luck with that. Also only Felicity is high enough level to hit me... im 99% untouchable! Plus i like her so dont mind if she gets me.

Also please stop repeatedly using the term "flapping your gums"!

Uh...let me think about it...No. How about..you quit flapping your gums? :razz:

Deleted User - 1693871

Also only Felicity is high enough level to hit me... im 99% untouchable! Plus i like her so dont mind if she gets me.

I love you too. :cool: And thanks for the donation towards my expenses. :razz:

DeletedUser

You were good enough to stick up for me at that shadow fight they wanted to boot me from the other day. I appreciate that.

DeletedUser16628

Leonidas you talk way to much,Does your town let a big A hole such as yourself represent them by talking out of your arse?Be careful what you wish for.
I read your posts frequently and was just waiting for the day that your showed your true colours and turned out for Legion and co. Real brave decision!

Come get some suzy... i'll be waiting.

DeletedUser

Leonidas you talk way to much,Does your town let a big A hole such as yourself represent them by talking out of your arse?Be careful what you wish for.

You talk more than everyone, I remember you saying how BB was the toughest dueling town out there and how you were going to duel this world to hell, now look at you switching sides sitting in a legion controled town.