Legion Dominance

DeletedUser

JK,

TJ is not worth wasting your time on. He is a player who cant back up his words and we all know it. He is full of hot air that likes to rant and rave and that is it. We have better things to do besides waste time on him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22575

JK,

TJ is not worth wasting your time on. He is a player who cant back up his words and we all know it. He is full of hot air that likes to rant and rave and that is it. We have better things to do besides waste time on him.

Well, I am in ruff ryders right now.

So guess its time for this player to go to work :laugh:

Deleted User - 1278415

Well, I am in ruff ryders right now.

So guess its time for this worthless punk to go to work :laugh:

yep I can confirm he is in Ruff Riders... dueling the worker class so he doesnt have to worry about losing a fight.

Ya know if I could have had warning you were coming I'd worked on cookin an apple pie for ya.

DeletedUser

lol. Standard TJ Tuttle forum duelling there. Plays the big man pretending hes KO'ing entire towns like Moonshine and Ruff riders...

... when it comes down it the only reports of duelling i ever here are from workers. :nowink:

DeletedUser22575

yep I can confirm he is in Ruff Riders... dueling the worker class so he doesnt have to worry about losing a fight.

Ya know if I could have had warning you were coming I'd worked on cookin an apple pie for ya.

lol. Standard TJ Tuttle forum duelling there. Plays the big man pretending hes KO'ing entire towns like Moonshine and Ruff riders...

... when it comes down it the only reports of duelling i ever here are from workers. :nowink:

sberg23
Samy Jo
Sackkett
Mad Mexican
tariel
Good Feather

I am level 54. I think the lowest level of any of these is 57.

Goodfellow you are level 71. I could care what class you are so whine away.

LE0NIDAS having you on the same side as SV is the best thing the opposition could ever hope for.

DeletedUser

Nice generic insult there. (tumble)

Why not try something intelligent or well documented to back up your points? Would make up for a much better debate. We hit you with facts, figures and hypothesis whilst the best you can come up with is...

LE0NIDAS having you on the same side as SV is the best thing the opposition could ever hope for.

DeletedUser22575

Nice generic insult there. (tumble)

Why not try something intelligent or well documented to back up your points? Would make up for a much better debate. We hit you with facts, figures and hypothesis whilst the best you can come up with is...

And do those facts, figures and hypothesis tell you that you are winning? :razz:

So what is there to debate?

You never did answer my question. How is that New Beginning working out for you? :laugh:

DeletedUser

Awesome Job!

sberg23=non dueler
Samy Jo=non dueler
Sackkett=non dueler
Mad Mexican=non dueler
tariel=non dueler worker
Good Feather=non dueler worker

Dang bro good job!
Guess you don't have to worry any more...
all those guys you have been jabbering with have quit w11 because of our fort battles. Oh well, we will check you on the flip side bro.
can someone delete this thread now?

DeletedUser22575

Dang bro good job!
Guess you don't have to worry any more...
all those guys you have been jabbering with have quit w11 because of our fort battles. Oh well, we will check you on the flip side bro.
can someone delete this thread now?

If they are SV or Ruff Ryders I don't care if they are barefoot and pregnant. Worker, dueler, or soldier I am going to beat them silly and you know why.

So this non dueler category of yours matters less to me.

DeletedUser

Perhaps i was wrong about Ruby River being under Legion control...

... at todays battle Legion did not show and confeds were on our side. Clearly they have got as tired of TJ's bull as everyone has!!!:razz::razz::razz:

DeletedUser22575

... at todays battle Legion did not show and confeds were on our side. Clearly they have got as tired of TJ's bull as everyone has!!!:razz::razz::razz:

No, actually they were afraid if you lost the fort that you would all:

a. set down an whine

and then

b. quit.

DeletedUser22575

http://www.westforts.com/en11/battles/battle/3999

13 from Legion. They went to the other battle. That may of been the reason, but they DID go to the other one.

I didn't say they didn't go to the other one. I was just clarifying a point to this....

...and pointing out that was again he knew nothing about what was actually going on.

DeletedUser

Actually your both wrong. Its exactally as i told it. People are tired of TJ's bull and sneaky underhand tactics. I spoke to plently of Legion and Confeds players yesterday who told me exactly this (being a gentleman i wont name any names so as not to drag them into this).

DeletedUser22575

Actually your both wrong. Its exactally as i told it. People are tired of TJ's bull and sneaky underhand tactics. I spoke to plently of Legion and Confeds players yesterday who told me exactly this (being a gentleman i wont name any names so as not to drag them into this).

Sneaky underhand tactics :razz:

You must mean publicly stating I am going to camp you and I am going to do my best to beat your towns to death.

And don't forget to get the number of players who attacked your fort yesterday and count each one as a "multiple attack" and add it to your fort profile.:laugh:

And here is a clue for you, gentlemen try and tell the truth on an occasion, not be a complete stranger with it such as you. :razz:

DeletedUser

I don't check this thread for a couple weeks and you guys turn into the Donner Party! Nice.

There is oh-so-much I could say but I'll be nice and let it go. EXCEPT for this: The wannabe dueler/hamster kicker, I99, won't ever be a member of Legion.

That being said, spread the love.

Deleted User - 1278415

hmmm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donner_Party

never heard that term before... I thought it might have been a typo since "i" "o" are so close together on the keyboard.

I learned a possible typo was actually a concept.

And I thought this thread was a complete waste of time... Thanks Lumpy!