Legion Dominance

DeletedUser22575

Hah, I like the TJ and Lumyass characters :laugh:

They are pretty funny. :)

I find it amusing that you would say that. There is clear evidence that you are Legions puppy dog (TTR has produce more than enough evidence without me having to give examples.)

However, if you were to examine the stats you would discover that out of all towns it is acually the mighty Elite who send most players to fort battles. They are the 3rd ranked fort fighting town. It is also Blazing Donkey who are highest in the town ranking stats.

So perhaps you could produce some evidence as to how SV rule our alliance?

The mighty Elite...snicker...is ranked 19th as a town overall. And Elite allied and sold out with SV quite some time agao..lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16628

I've seen much worse for being off topic.I disagree with TTR and his whiny spiel about our small town being controlled by legion.Yes they have helped some battles more than others and I'm not the biggest legion fan by far but I do respect them and their do what they say they are going to do attitude which is much better than most.Enough on them Leonidas you know my thoughts on you TTR I did respect more till this BS your spewing now but it is entertaining.

DeletedUser

I've seen much worse for being off topic.I disagree with TTR and his whiny spiel about our small town being controlled by legion.Yes they have helped some battles more than others and I'm not the biggest legion fan by far but I do respect them and their do what they say they are going to do attitude which is much better than most.Enough on them Leonidas you know my thoughts on you TTR I did respect more till this BS your spewing now but it is entertaining.

Me spewing? You are mistaken, you were the one spewing in the beggining with all your crap about how you were going to lead the BB duelers to glory and how you were going to knock down everyone in your path. But instead of doing that you ran like a coward when you saw that you were getting beaten and joined legion instead of fighting like a man.

DeletedUser16628

Really are you that IDIOTIC to believe what's coming out of your mouth as the truth?I'm never going to or have I ever joined legion.Run like a coward well I'm always easy to find and cowards hide I don't But you probable should get your information straight asap so as not to spew more libelous venom EH M8.

DeletedUser

You should face the facts, you're backing legion already. Lets look at what you said a while back:

I back TJ Tuttle and all that has been said as true and will continue to be so as needed.And leonidas We are the reason they are koed and would have no problem adding you to the list.

TJ seems to support Legion by the looks of his posts here. And since you back him up you do to don't you? And then lets look at the fact how Ruby River needed 1/3 of the defenders/attackers from two different battles from Legion to win them. You need Legion, and you fight with them, why do you keep saying that you don't?

DeletedUser22575

You should face the facts, you're backing legion already. Lets look at what you said a while back:

TJ seems to support Legion by the looks of his posts here. And since you back him up you do to don't you? And then lets look at the fact how Ruby River needed 1/3 of the defenders/attackers from two different battles from Legion to win them. You need Legion, and you fight with them, why do you keep saying that you don't?

Let me see if I can help you with your idiot factor a bit.

What he said in his statement about backing me ...was state that what I said was true.

As far as fort fighting yes, Ruby fort fights with Legion. I haven't hidden or disguised that at all.

But, if you get someone to read and explain my post to you, it should be apparent that we do that because of the constant NAP breaking by Bulls and SV in the past.

I suppose you no doubt would continue to fort fight with someone who did that to your town rather than fight with someone else eh?:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

And Elite allied and sold out with SV quite some time agao..lol.

Why is that amusing? I believe Elite and SV are the first and hence oldest alliance on this world.

We were also once 2nd ranked town; how high have you been? Plus our current 19th out of 2424 towns is most certainly nothing to sneer at surely?

As for you Infiniti99... perhaps you should stick to what you are good at... gardening apparantly!?

DeletedUser22575

Why is that amusing? I believe Elite and SV are the first and hence oldest alliance on this world.

We were also once 2nd ranked town; how high have you been? Plus our current 19th out of 2424 towns is most certainly nothing to sneer at surely?

As for you Infiniti99... perhaps you should stick to what you are good at... gardening apparantly!?

No, actually you are not.

One of the first was SV and the Black Towns..Black Diamond, Black Emerald, etc....

before SV broke it. :razz:

DeletedUser

SV and their "alliances"

You guys sure talk a lot about Sudden Valley and their alliances considering that none of you have any idea who or why Sudden Valley chose the alliances have or had... We have made 1 post in this entire forum thread. Please leave our town out of your lame discussions. Thanks

DeletedUser22575

You guys sure talk a lot about Sudden Valley and their alliances considering that none of you have any idea who or why Sudden Valley chose the alliances have or had... We have made 1 post in this entire forum thread. Please leave our town out of your lame discussions. Thanks

We will discuss your lame town and lackeys all we want. Thanks,:)

DeletedUser

Let me see if I can help you with your idiot factor a bit.

What he said in his statement about backing me ...was state that what I said was true.

As far as fort fighting yes, Ruby fort fights with Legion. I haven't hidden or disguised that at all.

Let me see if I can help you understand this thread and your lack of understanding a bit. This thread is talking about legion dominating forts in this world. I have seen just about no posts about dueling on here, and like I said, you back them up.

I may of not specified only in fort fights or whatnot, but I deemed that unnecesary as this thread is revolving around forts/allies that come to the forts and not much about anything else.

DeletedUser22575

Let me see if I can help you understand this thread and your lack of understanding a bit. This thread is talking about legion dominating forts in this world. I have seen just about no posts about dueling on here, and like I said, you back them up.

I may of not specified only in fort fights or whatnot, but I deemed that unnecesary as this thread is revolving around forts/allies that come to the forts and not much about anything else.

And like I said, we do fort fight with Legion.

Unlike others they do what they say.

This really looks to me like a bunch of sour grapes on the anti Legion part.

It should be clear now by JK's post alone that we

1. Fought on the side of SV/Bulls
2. They consistently broke their NAps with us.
3. We went to fort fight with someone who we could trust..Legion.

It is not my towns fault that Legion dominates fort fighting in 11.

But you might want to consider the fact that those you fort fight with, and by that I mean those who show up to fort fight with you, no matter the reasons...to fight against Ruby, Legion, etc, w/e the reason may have some responsibility for that.

Their arrogance, inability to keep their agreements, etc, have driven players away.

It has left you with the short end of the stick, I will agree with that.

I know you guys would like more/better players to fort fight on your side to even up the playing field some.

But the bottom line in my opinion..its not going to happen. Players are not going to come help you do that because of the way your "fort fighting friends" operate.

DeletedUser

Alright--this has gone on long enough. TJ--can you please quit playing the innocent victim here. You pretend like you had no part in the SV/Black split or the problems between you and BB. In effect, YOU WERE the problem. I sat in chat for hours with you and bliggs trying to work out your dysfunctional relationship. In the end, we (BB) were forced to choose between you and SV. We chose SV. You and FC left SV and strong-armed Black leadership and in effect hijacked a town. Everywhere you went drama came with it, and that is why BB passed on you. I kept sticking my neck out for you (as did infiniti), but it became impossible to convince people you were worth the effort. The bottom line is this--you like to chatter on about all the evils of BB/SV, but you fail to admit your own part in the whole thing. The amazing thing is that you actually have convinced yourself that you never did anything wrong. Get over it, get past it, and move on! And you can call me arrogant all you want, but most people in the west (enemies included) know that is not true at all.

DeletedUser22575

Alright--this has gone on long enough. TJ--can you please quit playing the innocent victim here. You pretend like you had no part in the SV/Black split or the problems between you and BB. In effect, YOU WERE the problem. I sat in chat for hours with you and bliggs trying to work out your dysfunctional relationship. In the end, we (BB) were forced to choose between you and SV. We chose SV. You and FC left SV and strong-armed Black leadership and in effect hijacked a town. Everywhere you went drama came with it, and that is why BB passed on you. I kept sticking my neck out for you (as did infiniti), but it became impossible to convince people you were worth the effort. The bottom line is this--you like to chatter on about all the evils of BB/SV, but you fail to admit your own part in the whole thing. The amazing thing is that you actually have convinced yourself that you never did anything wrong. Get over it, get past it, and move on! And you can call me arrogant all you want, but most people in the west (enemies included) know that is not true at all.

Oh you are full of it and you know it JK.

The SV/Black split was in progress before I even left SV.

The leadership of what was Black Unforgiven actually had the audacity to tell "The Beloved Dictator" no to something and we all know he can't stand that.

Added to that SV had used the Black Towns up and thought they were no more use to SV. SV was moving up in the world and thought they had found a stronger, more useful alliance in BB.

And we strong armed no one. Before you come in here and flap your gums you really should know what your talking about.

Just stick to bouncing on Bliggitys knees and calling him "Daddy, just like you, MBrown and Kid Tex did when you were supposedly black hats in Bulls towns running them in the best interest of those towns.

Actually you ran them into the ground then all three of you hauled butt to a SV sister town, Kid Tex being the latest to cut and run yesterday.

Seems he has found out the price of breaking Naps an doesn't care for it.

DeletedUser

Oh you are full of it and you know it JK.

The SV/Black split was in progress before I even left SV.

The leadership of what was Black Unforgiven actually had the audacity to tell "The Beloved Dictator" no to something and we all know he can't stand that.

Added to that SV had used the Black Towns up and thought they were no more use to SV. SV was moving up in the world and thought they had found a stronger, more useful alliance in BB.

And we strong armed no one. Before you come in here and flap your gums you really should know what your talking about.

Just stick to bouncing on Bliggitys knees and calling him "Daddy, just like you, MBrown and Kid Tex did when you were supposedly black hats in Bulls towns running them in the best interest of those towns.

Actually you ran them into the ground then all three of you hauled butt to a SV sister town, Kid Tex being the latest to cut and run yesterday.

Seems he has found out the price of breaking Naps an doesn't care for it.

keep playing the victim TJ--you are really good at it. As for RR--it is the new fort fighting town for our alliance--so get your facts straight before you flap your gums. You blame everyone for everything. You and I both know the truth about what happened between you and BB, so keep telling everyone your lies. I admitted to the broken naps and the early arrogance from BB, so I have nothing to hide here, TJ. Me bouncing on Bligg's knee--are you kidding me? See if you can stop nursing off Lumpy's jugs and we can talk. As for me, you know where i am (and like infiniti) I don't hide. Any time bro!

DeletedUser22575

keep playing the victim TJ--you are really good at it. As for RR--it is the new fort fighting town for our alliance--so get your facts straight before you flap your gums. You are a punk who blames everyone for everything. You and I both know the truth about what happened between you and BB, so keep telling everyone your lies. I admitted to the broken naps and the early arrogance from BB, so I have nothing to hide here, TJ. Me bouncing on Bligg's knee--are you kidding me? See if you can stop nursing off Lumpy's jugs and we can talk. As for me, you know where i am (and like infiniti) I don't hide. Any time bro!

No one is playing the victim here. Matter of fact, if you read back I never said anything here about you being arrogant personally. You did.

You admit you guys broke the naps and claim I lie in the same breath. :razz:

Yes, I do know where you are and your town is on my list.

As far as you personally, your still a bit out of my dueling range which I am sure you knew. Other wise as proven by your track record you wouldn't have done anything except hide in a corner when it comes to dueling.

And if I am wrong about that, well you know where Ruby is, or do I need to send one of ours down to you?

DeletedUser22575

... never have truer words been spoken

Oh you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the butt. :razz:

By the way, how is that "New Beginning " of yours working out for you?

Taken any forts lately :laugh: