Quick easy addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Adding to walking ,dueling and construction icons.........

Where you are walking to..
Who you are dueling....
What building your working on...

This Should have no objections doesn't change any game mechanics lets get it up to the voting process

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I Don't see a need for this , but I don't see an abusable side to it either .

DeletedUser

i always thought of this, but never realized i had the power to post

i agree with this 100%

DeletedUser

i whould ratter have them work on the new updates then stuf like this.

we dont really need it.

P.S

good suggestion but sins we are in beta i will vote no for it. so they can keep there minds on updates insted of pics

DeletedUser

good idea but not real useful...

I think it is. many times I am in a duel and I want to duel another player from that town and I forget who am I dueling with now. especially if I'm walking a long distance to that town and after 30 minutes I come back and like I said, don't remember who am I dueling with.

DeletedUser

look at the reports?

or go to there saloon.

its not that hard really.

DeletedUser1105

I think you would find this, whilst passing a vote and probably even being approved by the developers, would be put to the bottom of the priority pile and never actually implemented.

I don't have a problem with it, and I'll vote yes if it goes to vote because I don't see any negative effect or any abuse issues, but just don't expect to see it any time soon.

DeletedUser

This is a VERY simple thing to add.. They do queries when they "make" the icons to get the information one extra storage location query is nothing.. That is why this is called quick and easy...

And for those who don't play duelers the walk and duel icons dont make as much sense to them because they have never qued up sleep then walk (and then gone to bed/work) or qued up 4 duels in one town and then headed to another world and qued up a couple more duels.. then come back to the first set of duels and want to check to be sure they are not wasting their time (someone has gone to sleep for instance)

These are some useful/needed changes.. they just dont appear on the surface to be all that important...

DeletedUser

look at the reports?

or go to there saloon.

its not that hard really.

What report.. your either still walking or 30 seconds from the duel.. and OOOOOPS after that 1-2 hour walk you went on the guy has gone to sleep

On world 4 the closest town with people I can duel is 4 hours away

My day consists of waking up(from ingame sleep) and either going on a long walk and then dueling most of the people in the town that I can or just working around my town.. There is 3 towns each approx 3-4 hours from mine that I go to visit every 2-3 days and sometimes I just can't remember where I have set my walk to... so I can't preplan anything.. (can't remember which town so I can't go see which guys are awake even tho I might be 5-10 mins from arrival..

Those things are the reasons why this is a useful.. needed.. and for the programmers EASY addition they are already querying to make the "work" icons.. it's one extra query.. and about 3-4 extra lines of code to display the info in the query

DeletedUser3741

not to mention fixing them to actually display the proper thing

I dont like to queue something then i come back and check on it and it says "Youre doing nothing" and i think I forgot to queue it

when you queue a job it automatically starts telling you that youre working on it, you need to add a travel one, if not when you actually reach the job it will tell that youre doing nothing

DeletedUser3741

maybe i should make a grease monkey script to auto refresh every 5mins

Status
Not open for further replies.