Quick easy addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I agree also, plus an improved map! we don't know where we are and where our town is!
also a way where we could find players without having to ask one by one in which square they are!!!!!!!

DeletedUser1105

Click on the players profile, next to the name there is a little icon. Click that and you map will automatically open on the very spot the player is in. Now you know where the players are.

Click the mini map, your town will be shown as a blue dot.

DeletedUser

I can't remember where i'm going though and this would really help!

DeletedUser

For those who need clarifying about this idea, when you are walking or working, it says in the top right hand corner: "You are working/walking" etc. This idea is to clarify this so it's specific to the job you are doing, so you don't have to click on job to see what you are doing.

I very much like this idea, and I think many people would too, check the development sections for the vote as I have moved it.

DeletedUser

agreed. Stating "you are constructing a building" says nothing important about what building you are working. Same as "you are traveling" (where in the hell am i going) or "you are dueling someone" ("who the hell am i attacking"???)

Status
Not open for further replies.