0% Elite

DeletedUser9470

img.php

I've just reached 2500 duel difference.
I know I know! thanks :D

how many are there out there on w10?

DeletedUser

2511 dueling difference is very impressive, your dueling rank on the other hand isnt so good..:ph34r:. Congrats for the effort though thats alot of duels and wins each day :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He's a zero motivation dueler. He doesn't want to advance in the rankings.

DeletedUser

Well done matey very impressive for sure and keep it up and to will be at 5000 :p

You have earned your town over 10,000 deulling point great work ; )

DeletedUser9470

Thank you Ciaran124!
I started here on 10th of october 2009.
I think there are only 3 of us here over 2500 difference, berkie, footshot and myself, i think vic is a bit behind!
the student has overtaken the master!
:p

DeletedUser9470

LMAO! I just read the funniest thing in the world!

Mrs Sam Colt
.Founder of FoM HQ
Queen of the ZERO MOTIVATION duelers

now that is some statement to put on a profile!

DeletedUser16008

Huff Puff !!! ....just reached the 2500 wins and on my way back to 0 motive again. ;)

Well done Neo btw... I'd have to say that Berkie is by far away the queen of 0 motive dueling, no question.. shes got double the duels of Mrs Colt and half the losses.

PS I just passed the 500 KO mark too :)

DeletedUser9470

hehe, Berkie has never slowed, the only player who has kept up the pace Im at. FS is also a killer when hes not on holiday!
but Mrs sam isnt a dueller in my eyes as i still win my defences against her. its a shame Ir.Ufis was banned because he was the only guy who was able to give me some stick with his high appearance...

as for kos, i prefer hitting every day,so i try not to ko... its difficult though...
:p
lol

DeletedUser16008

Can't help the KO's they just happen, I rarely stick around to hit someone twice, sometimes every duel seems to be a KO. Then again when your swinging an axe its hardly surprising.

DeletedUser

congratz, although neither of you has ever koed me from full hp lol

DeletedUser16008

congratz, although neither of you has ever koed me from full hp lol

Thats true G but I think ive only dueled you once and some time ago. As long as youve got over 1500hp its virtually impossible from scratch.

Come to think of it no one on any world has ever KOd me from full HP but I expect theres lots out there like that.

528 KOs and counting Berkie is still dueling like mad

DeletedUser

Such a lier ;) Sad that our duels are 2-3 months old and cant print screen it ;)
u may have hit an impressive number yes, but ive had over 1500 hp since i was a very low lvl lol

maybe ill try a 0 motivation dueler sometime but i kinda like exp lol

and yea best ive hit on w4 is like 1700 was mass head shotslol

DeletedUser9470

Battle for FIRST PLACE:

1st:
img.php

2nd:
img.php

3rd:

Last edited by a moderator: