1 lost Duel totally negated a hundred Duels!!!

My duels against higher npc's win me like 3-7 bucks a Duel.
AND WHEN I LOSE THE NPC TAKES 400 BUCKS???? IS THIS GAME ABOUT FUN HAVING DUELS, OR SHOULD WE JUST PERMANENTLY ONLY GET COAL AND IRON FROM THE MINES????

I WANT TO GET FRESH BLOOD IN THE GAME!!
TAKE A VEEEEEERY WILD GUESS HOW FAST THESE PLAYERS WILL RUN AWAY AGAIN AFTER THE LVL 5 NPC KEEPS BANKRUPTING THE LOOT THAT TOOK 3 WEEKS TO GATHER!!!

Kindly let the NPC NOT TAKE 7 DAYS OF WORK!!!!
IDIOTS!!!!

Screenshot_20230917-192641_Firefox Focus.jpgScreenshot_20230917-192610_Firefox Focus.jpgScreenshot_20230917-192357_Firefox Focus.jpg

I like a fair fight with balanced outcome.

"....who stole my fortress???"
"It was Eye, Wild Nut! Son of Thigh, Wild Gut! Bwoohahahahaha!!!"-:indian:

Negated=Negating.
Edit: Cannot edit after 5 minutes.
The horse stole it.... :Stealing_Horse:

*Negated seems to be correct afterall. Ignore my good English....

darthmaul99174

You are bad and the game punished you for it. That is the core of the game and has been for 15 years, you just gotta get up to speed and learn how to play the game by its rules. I dont know if you know this but... when you lose REALLY badly you also get all of your energy taken away, and sent to a hotel :lol:

asdf124

You are bad and the game punished you for it. That is the core of the game and has been for 15 years, you just gotta get up to speed and learn how to play the game by its rules. I dont know if you know this but... when you lose REALLY badly you also get all of your energy taken away, and sent to a hotel :lol:
he's sent to the dirt if he's townless.....