About the Hidden Quest

DeletedUser

Those are the L 47 quests ... not listed on the weststats ... it's been brought up many times before that they are missing ...

There is no link to the new Quest Groups on the WestStats but the L 47 quests are shown there... which doesn't really help you ... but that's the way it is.

DeletedUser

Oh ya my bad ... that post was pre-v1.14 info ...

In any event the Tooth Bracelet is one of the secret quests from v1.14 ... the other secret quest from that update was not made available to our worlds ...

DeletedUser

Has anyone completed the Treasure Hunt quest? Kill the grizzly where the heck is that hairy beast at?

Treasure hunt (Danger)

Maya Roalstad: Puh, the sun burns the top of my head. It was nice and cool in the cave. But if we can't use the map to find the treasure at least we can use it as a sun sail... Oh, now that is interesting! Held against the sunlight the map looks very different. Both sides are visible at once and they make a complete map now. Ah... now I know what area it shows. It's the Cold River and the waterfall. There is an X close to the waterfall. That's where the treasure has to be. Let's go...
Hey, did you hear that? What was that? That didn't sound good... Oh no ... A grizzly! There he is ... that's not good... and he's seen us, he's coming right at us!

Trophy 0/1

+ 250 Experience points

One Armed Ninja

Level 47 quest series?

And the job (as you probably know) is hunting grizzly bears, trapping is the quickest way to unlocking it.

DeletedUser

Hey i have this quest:

The revenger (The past)

Barkeeper Henry Walker: Hey, Indio Yaqui! Why are you pouring down my good whiskey like this? What problem are you trying to down? Your past? I might be able to get rid of your memories, but you won't get happy like this! If you need distraction, you should go and scare off the birds of the surrounding farmer's fields. Those flying rats are destroying this years harvest.

Target: Scare away birds from the fields for two hours.

Requires: Scare birds off the field (2 hours) Reward:
unknown.png

Is this a hidden quest?

DeletedUser

I just got it too. When I saw the "World 5 Updated With New Quests" notice I thought it was the Quest Giver, but no. I searched every single region and there still is none.

Apparently there is this one after it:
The revenger (Bravery)

Barkeeper Henry Walker: I have been thinking about that medal you found. If you want to find out more then you might want to go to the fort in the area, maybe they know more about it than me.

Target: Guard the fort for three hours.

Requires: Reward: Guarding the fort (3 hours)

+ $ 130

DeletedUser

I just got it too. When I saw the "World 5 Updated With New Quests" notice I thought it was the Quest Giver, but no. I searched every single region and there still is none.

The quest giver IS a part of it. Adventurers meet him shortly, delivering a package to him from Henry for the first quest. Well...the second, the first is taking the package.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are not all worlds the same in quests and every other detail? I thought that was the point of there being patch versions instead of world rules...

Codeguru

DeletedUser

He meant to be funny and nothing more. If you wish to know information about hidden and secret quests, please read in the Quest Discussion subforum, you will find everything you need there. That subforum is not included in search for containing spoils to the game.
Thread closed!