About to hit lvl 10, want to build for a town.

DeletedUser13020

I would always suggest for newer players to join a town. That way they can learn how it's run and make more friends easily. And then if you ever want to you can always leave the town that you joined to make start your own anytime you want. So I would say you should join a town first. Sure you don't get to call any shots but you also don't have to worry about funds and trying to enforce any rules or anything like that. But if you think you can do that and also handle recruiting on top of it, then you can start your own town if you wish. More work vs less work is what it is really. Some are up for it, others just aren't.

DeletedUser

Could join my town, forgotten saloon

Just need 1 more member so its good really

DeletedUser

Dearp, you can also join my town if you want to.

But I believe you should make your own town. I'm just another newb who started a town and so far it's working. TP may be right, but if you believe it's fun to build a town, why shouldn't you do it? rules, funds... whatever. if it ever comes to fort building, maybe we'll need some rules, but so far we have no problems with money (everyone donates without pulling sleeves) and "trading passes" we give for free to anyone that asks. why for free? just because we hate the current shopping system that gives random items in shops and makes the game complicated in the area where it shouldn't.
Still not convinced you should go for your own town? There are 54972 accounts on w12 (most of those are multiaccs though, hehe), but that's plenty of future townmates to recruit.

DeletedUser

I got to side with -TP- on this one, if nothing else your pick up some good items too then when you go to build your own town it wont be so hard.
Recruiting :eek:hmy: isn't easy, best way to recruit is to built big, if you build they will come !

All the best cowboy

DeletedUser

I would strongly recomend you joining an already built town. Preferably one in the top 20 but thats just me :razz: