AC-DC or Metallica?

DeletedUser

definitely Metallica....so many different styles over the years, something for almost every mood.
AC/DC is okay, but well...it just sounds the same to me :p

DeletedUser

AC/DC

Metallica has a few good uns, but for the most part I prefer AC/DC.

DeletedUser

I'm about to take some serious hits:

Neither band has ever written anything even close to music.

DeletedUser

ni i love them both but id ont like the newer stuff of metallica :( not as good

DeletedUser14239

METALLICA! And don't say there new stuff isn't good, its some of the hardest stuff they have written.

DeletedUser

METALLICA! And don't say there new stuff isn't good, its some of the hardest stuff they have written.

Metallica peaked with Master of Puppets.
Metallica after Justice is crap.
Metallica sold out, killed Napster, and lost all credibility.

DeletedUser

Jesus christ, Jacob is going waaay back into the archives...

Well, AC/DC are legends, Metallica are... Well... Not so much...

AC/DC

DeletedUser

100% Metallica. I like AC/DC and all, but it just gets old after a while. With Metallica, every album brings something different (though not necessarily good, Load, Reload, St. Anger, I'm looking at you three) to the table. Each album had a similar formula, but each song has it's own uniqueness. Some thrash with insanity, others are soothing yet powerful ballads, some just plain suck, while others are so complex you wonder how they can do it live.

I love my fair share of AC/DC, but Metallica has a song for every mood and occasion possible and is just far more advanced and flexible in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Metallica all the way. AC/DC songs all sound the same. Although Metallica is starting to sound a bit tired as well.