Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I want to warn everyone to watch out for JAG1234. He is a thief and a liar. Do not invite him to your town. He talked his way into our town and talked his way into being a founder (dumb decision on my part) than he booted the whole town and put it up for sale. Please do not buy this town from him and condone this kind of activity.
Some others have learned this lession, and u learned it by the hard way :)

DeletedUser

There is nothing anyone can do about it, he obviously knows the risks that is why he is sleeping. I don't think being dueled really matters to him, however i'm pretty sure he'll be multi-accounting.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the support everyone! Here is his most recent telegram to me:

Your stupic attacks will not wear me down.

And I'm guessing it was your idea to make a forum saying "crush the traitor". Please! You guys are pathetic!

And if you have seen all the mail coming in on people interested on buying, you would probably leave the game. People are willing to pay more than your town.

He is a real piece of crap!!!

DeletedUser13388

I want to warn everyone to watch out for JAG1234. He is a thief and a liar. Do not invite him to your town. He talked his way into our town and talked his way into being a founder (dumb decision on my part) than he booted the whole town and put it up for sale. Please do not buy this town from him and condone this kind of activity.

Man :) Trust nooone,in such a world we live :)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the support everyone! Here is his most recent telegram to me:

Your stupic attacks will not wear me down.

And I'm guessing it was your idea to make a forum saying "crush the traitor". Please! You guys are pathetic!

And if you have seen all the mail coming in on people interested on buying, you would probably leave the game. People are willing to pay more than your town.

He is a real piece of crap!!!

Did you learn anything from all of this?

He maybe a piece of crap as you put it but you're the one who trusted someone you didn't even know well enough to make them a founder. Did you even bother to read his profile before you invited him into town or made him a founder? I don't believe you did because it clearly states "Business, Crime and Money are the 3 things that matter to me in this game. And I exceed in them all. So It’s nothing personal, it’s just business. " ... that alone should have given you some sort of warning. At least he's honest about how he plays the game, which is more then I can say for a lot of players. So stop whining about being gulible enough to give your town away and get on with the game. I'm sorry ... I realize it's upsetting to you but look on the bright side ... at least your town wasn't maxed out yet. There's lots of high point ghost towns if you check around, I'm sure you could find one to reclaim.

DeletedUser15762

... at least your town wasn't maxed out yet.

If it was, then he never would have promoted anyone to founder! :laugh: Sorry man. I'll help you all I can! :)

EDIT: Click the red button on his profile and report him. If he multi-accounts, he'll get banned! :D

DeletedUser

jag1234 has just been booted out of town ... and no money was exchanged for the town ... :laugh:

Always pays to know who you are dealing with before doing something that will make you look like a fool. ;)

DeletedUser14280

Well, his profile did say that crime, business, and money are all that matter in the game.
So...irony?

DeletedUser

Now if mbrown would answer his telegrams or read them then he could have his town back.

DeletedUser

Thanks SmittenKitten. Long day at work and had to go to my Daughters Volleyball Game. I appreciate everyones help. If you ever need anything(besides being upgraded to founder LOL) let me know. I will be glad to help you or Drifter. This guy will have a bulls eye on his back everywhere he goes. No more life of crime for him. Hard lesson learned!!!

DeletedUser

You're more then welcome. Good to see it back in the proper hands again. As for making me founder .. lol .. you'd be safe but I wouldn't stay that way long .. I have never and will never take a town away from it's rightful owner ;)

Hope your daughter won her volleyball game. :)

wert718 I tricked him into making Drifter a founder and once he did Drifter booted him as per our plan. Got to love it when a good plan falls together so perfect. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.