AMTRACK recruiting

DeletedUser

Amtrack us

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT!

located at the southwest-most square's eastern side

If you wish to join, message me in-game complete with the town recruitment C.V. (see first thread post of town recruitment section).

There's NO minimal level requirement! BUT entrance fee of 200 $ MUST be donated to town's treasury as soon as you join

We offer lvl3 hotel to rest, lvl6 general store for your trading needs, lvl7 tailor to get yourself dressed, and lvl6 gunsmith!

NEW! You can get a donkey for mere 450$ at AMTRACK! It's a bargain!
(temporary membership in the town - 200$, then you're allowed to buy a donkey from the store for 250$)
Our town has:
General Store: Level 6 (Fancy bow tie, brown bow tie, brown bow, red bow, red and yellow indian necklaces, Mustang and so on
Tailor: Level 7 (Fancy felt hat,Fancy woolly hat,Fancy bowler hat,Fancy bonnet,Black bowler hat,Fancy cotton shoes,Brown work shoes,Grey work shoes,Black cotton shoes,Blue checkered shirt,Grey checkered shirt, black waistcoat, brown waistcoat, and more)
Gunsmith: Level 6 (shotgun, rusty muzzleloader , bowie knife and more)

To buy you need to become a temporary member of the town. As with donkey-membership, thesame charge goes here - 200 to the town's treasury

Don't miss out your opportunity to buy some fancy items cheaper!

Mail me ingame for further info

And after expansion of the residences, we're currently looking for new active members! mail me ingame for invite

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The general store is now open!

Donkey-membership (temporary membership for intention of getting a donkey for 250 instead of 1000$) costs 200$

DeletedUser

I can join but i'm not paying 120 lol i have 18 just started

DeletedUser

there's plenty of those who ARE paying, so shove it up your's mate ;)

I mean seriously - it takes a maximum of 2 days (!) to get to lvl 5-6
And by then you'll have the amount of $$$ required to join

DeletedUser

wonders if Amtrak is going to crash like they did here in California ? :eek:

by the way i never charged anybody to join my tribe either they help with building or find another home. but they can help in their own time.

DeletedUser

WOW Asterios, your town must have unlimited resident limit :0 To help in building town you need money. either your own money, which don't come from anything else but labour, or town's money, which has to be donated. Plus, you could only be any use for our town if you're low-level with all attributes on strength and skills on building. Then if all you do in your spare time from building is picking sugarcane and selling sugar for money, we could also consider you a candidate

DeletedUser

WOW Asterios, your town must have unlimited resident limit :0 To help in building town you need money. either your own money, which don't come from anything else but labour, or town's money, which has to be donated. Plus, you could only be any use for our town if you're low-level with all attributes on strength and skills on building. Then if all you do in your spare time from building is picking sugarcane and selling sugar for money, we could also consider you a candidate

actually my town is in a good location, unlike yours.

DeletedUser

there's plenty of those who ARE paying, so shove it up your's mate ;)

I mean seriously - it takes a maximum of 2 days (!) to get to lvl 5-6
And by then you'll have the amount of $$$ required to join

I need some explanation Pissinghamster, you want new players to join your town and help build it, don't you?
So, the facts: you recruited 2 (two) town members so far (you and another guy). Just watch the first line of the quote.... there's plenty of those who are paying.....
Another fact is that you lied. It is not a big deal, don't worry. Be the proud member of that Federal-something squad... or whatever :)

DeletedUser

I need some explanation Pissinghamster, you want new players to join your town and help build it, don't you?
So, the facts: you recruited 2 (two) town members so far (you and another guy). Just watch the first line of the quote.... there's plenty of those who are paying.....
Another fact is that you lied. It is not a big deal, don't worry. Be the proud member of that Federal-something squad... or whatever :)

just tell him to get stuffed mate ;)

DeletedUser

I'm going to build my town but I'm not going to ask money from guys for joining my town. Do not start building a town without money! It is so simple :)
That Federal-thing is a little bit annoying :)

DeletedUser

If yous actually think about it... the best locations are the towns with nothing surrounding them.

Jumping into a town with little pansy jobs is beneficial... now.... but once we level up we'll be moving up to higher jobs which are going to be further away.

We can't see them now but the higher paying/exp jobs will be in areas with not many others around hence getting a town with nothing there (yet) is more useful in the long run.

DeletedUser

If yous actually think about it... the best locations are the towns with nothing surrounding them.

Jumping into a town with little pansy jobs is beneficial... now.... but once we level up we'll be moving up to higher jobs which are going to be further away.

We can't see them now but the higher paying/exp jobs will be in areas with not many others around hence getting a town with nothing there (yet) is more useful in the long run.

I agree with you, man. Of course, every town locations will have certain benefits but as I know there is no limit of jobs appearing on the map around towns. So you can find almost every job type within a close range. I hope so...

DeletedUser

lemme brake it down for you...
First - FYI you ain't a member of my town, you can't read my mail, so you don't know what's going on there. I had que waiting on ass-membership (to get a donkey) AND paying me in advance before I even had a store.

Second - I pick people, I don't just accept every lame-ass that manages to put down "send me an invite plzplzplz". Curently me and Reanimated are the real members, who don't spare money nor work towards expansion of the town. Some fake-asses have already been kicked out, as they were'nt fullfilling the requirements.

Third - I don't ask for money for myself. I want the town to grow, and what a broke-ass low level can offer to the town?

Fourth - if you don't like it - get you'r own town. It'll be like one out of 1000 of lame manure-holes with 500 points.

BTW, we'll have HOTEL finished later today/early tomorrow

DeletedUser

lemme brake it down for you...
First - FYI you ain't a member of my town, you can't read my mail, so you don't know what's going on there. I had que waiting on ass-membership (to get a donkey) AND paying me in advance before I even had a store.

Second - I pick people, I don't just accept every lame-ass that manages to put down "send me an invite plzplzplz". Curently me and Reanimated are the real members, who don't spare money nor work towards expansion of the town. Some fake-asses have already been kicked out, as they were'nt fullfilling the requirements.

Third - I don't ask for money for myself. I want the town to grow, and what a broke-ass low level can offer to the town?

Fourth - if you don't like it - get you'r own town. It'll be like one out of 1000 of lame manure-holes with 500 points.

BTW, we'll have HOTEL finished later today/early tomorrow

Nice explanation, mate. Thx for it. So in this world there are real and unreal town members. I have to be very careful not to be an unreal member. :)
I had no problem with your town I just wondered why are you talking about members so confidently while you have no members but the other guy.
Forget it :)
Those guys who are paying in advance for you, well they were mislead.

BTW your use of words not appropriate. Be aware of that.

DeletedUser

There are real and fake members from what I see. The real ones are those who don't spare their time and effort when The town needs 'em. The fake ones always talk back.

If you're type 1 - apply today!

FIY - those guys weren't mislead - they are now enojying their donkeys, which was promissed them for their money in the first place.

P.S. If you're jealous - don't blame me. blame your parents and the democrats instead

DeletedUser

There are real and fake members from what I see. The real ones are those who don't spare their time and effort when The town needs 'em. The fake ones always talk back.

If you're type 1 - apply today!

FIY - those guys weren't mislead - they are now enojying their donkeys, which was promissed them for their money in the first place.

P.S. If you're jealous - don't blame me. blame your parents and the democrats instead

No, thx, I won't apply.
Why do you think that I am jealous? Be careful with my parents because I never mentioned yours!
Just for your info I am not an American :) I just spent couple years in Texas :)
So, right now we do have anything for arguing so let's discover something on the map :)

DeletedUser

Here's something on the map - in the south-west most square and around, AMTRACK is the best developed town as for now! We have a general store up and running and the hotel will be opening this evening for sure!

DeletedUser

Here's something on the map - in the south-west most square and around, AMTRACK is the best developed town as for now! We have a general store up and running and the hotel will be opening this evening for sure!

Okay, mate, some day I'll visit your town. See you then!