any one else think the 5% is way...

DeletedUser

any one else think that 5% of stuff sold in ur town is way to low? i think we should get 50% y make the dang thing if its only good for u to buy an item from it 1 time and then have to get next lvl b4 its any good to u agian :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Use real words so everyone can read through your post and understand it the first time, holy Christ...

i ask u agian, pls use real words wen u post ur ideas, k?
_____
Anyone else think that 5% of stuff sold in your town is way too low? I think we should get 50%--why make the dang thing if it`s only good for you to buy an item from it one time and then have to get the next level before it`s any good to you again?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

get over ur self ... i used y instead of why and 1 instead of one . and b4 not before ,..it not like i did that like u wrote ... ur a very rude person u know that , where u not loved as a child? lol internet tuffguy :p there was NO reason for holy christ drama QUEEN . ur are 50+ or ur 12 years old .. either way u would not ever to talk like that to some one in RL

DeletedUser

5% is good enough, have you ever looked at how much items cost later?
with 50% you could earn millions...well almost.

DeletedUser

..it not like i did that like u wrote ... ur a very rude person u know that , where u not loved as a child? lol internet tuffguy :p there was NO reason for holy christ drama QUEEN . ur are 50+ or ur 12 years old .. either way u would not ever to talk like that to some one in RL

????

What is it you are trying to say ?

DeletedUser3741

Settle down trolls

Remember, Dont feel the trolls

Either way 50% really is too high, but 5% is too low
I recommend 10-15% which only applies to when bought at the 4x out of town rate

Edit - or make it start at 5% and for each level of town hall it increases by 1%

DeletedUser

I wasn't feeding/feeling any trolls ! I truthfully couldn't understand what that post had to do with the original question.

I like the idea of an increasing percentage, excellent idea.

DeletedUser

Settle down trolls

Remember, Dont feel the trolls

Either way 50% really is too high, but 5% is too low
I recommend 10-15% which only applies to when bought at the 4x out of town rate

Edit - or make it start at 5% and for each level of town hall it increases by 1%

Feel the trolls??? lol;)

I agree with your %'s, though. 50% is way too high, but haveing level with the town hall, untill it reaches 15% would be cool.:)

DeletedUser

raises his judge hammer

i totally agree *nods*
5% sucks lol make no money out of it

DeletedUser3741

Opps meant to say not to feed tho you shouldnt feel them either -_^

Just pretend the post doesnt exist ^_^

I suggested town hall as well, since most people consider it to be rather useless by comparison so a slight boost wouldnt be too bad

DeletedUser

random item cost: $9000.
x4 for outsiders: $36000.
5% of $36000: $1800

I believe that is enough.

DeletedUser3741

random item cost: $9000.
x4 for outsiders: $36000.
5% of $36000: $1800

I believe that is enough.

Such an unrealistic example since those are at most extremely high level items

More realistic - most expensive item in the highest point town in w1 is $7680 for outsiders

5% is only $384

DeletedUser

wait a month or two and it won't be unrealistic. Sooner or later it will happen, and more than 5% will be too much then.

DeletedUser3741

You also arent considering of who would pay $36k when they can join the town pay $9k, donate around 5k? and that 5% is never taken into effect

DeletedUser

You also arent considering of who would pay $36k when they can join the town pay $9k, donate around 5k? and that 5% is never taken into effect

when they join a town, it doesn't matter at all if the town gets 5% or 100% :D

DeletedUser3741

If you make it 100% I guarantee you that the people in the towns will refuse to let people do that anymore

the only reason its done its because the 5% is always less then the amount donated

DeletedUser

when we frist started out in the town it took like 6-7 days to make it and like $600, and to make $3.00 a few times a week is crap lol . it should be atleast 25% , what shop in real life makes $3.00 off something they sold for $60.00? as it is , there is no diffrence from 3 or 0 dollors . so ur saying just wait 4-6 weeks b4 u start makeing the big $10-$15 dollors? pff. we have put almost $4500 in to our town and made a grand total of what $15.00..... thats just dumb for real

DeletedUser

Should be 100% to the shop. The whole 'join a town just to buy something' business is very uncool

DeletedUser

wait a month or two and it won't be unrealistic. Sooner or later it will happen, and more than 5% will be too much then.

then make it 25% now and in a month make it 15% and in 2 months make it 5% :rolleyes: just becasue u bought gold nuggest dosenot mean every one else did ...

DeletedUser

No offence to anyone but the thing that you people don't understand is that the game needs to take large amounts of money out of the game each day. If large amounts of money are not taken out each day then we will get to a stage where the amounts of money in the game are huge. Seen as (and this is in reference to the help section) the game is only going up to level 99 for players once you reach that stage if you do not have large amounts of money taken out of the game then everyone player will have 1000s of dollars and everyone will have high quality towns and items taking the edge off of the game.