Anyone want to bully a bully?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am having problems with another player on World 8 who keeps dueling me without provocation - I have absolutely no chance of beating him at the moment for 2 reasons:

1. He is a soldier
2. He has a much higher dueling level

Does anyone else fancy giving him a taste of his own medicine until I'm strong enough to do it myself?

Send me a PM or message me in game if you fancy the challenge and some XP as well as stealing some of his money!!!

I'm sure I'm not meant to mention his name on here so I'll do that in private with any interested parties!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

His dueling level - 37 - have replied to your telegram in-game!

Any other offers or advice most appreciated - I'd love to kick this guy's butt myself but not sure which is the best of:

1. Build up on a particular skill useful in dueling eg. appearance
2. Get a decent weapon
3. Get some decent clothing with added skills

I realise a combination of all 3 of these would be the best but not sure which on it's own is the best way forward...

Which do you think is more useful in the long run - shooting or vigor? (I appreciate their importance depending on whether you use a ranged or melee weapon)

DeletedUser

I always get a little suspect of threads like these. I'm not saying you are lying because I don't know what the circumstances are. The last 2 or 3 threads like this were started by people that we later found out were either multi-accounters or had repeatedly sent insulting vulgar messages to their attacker, thereby causing them to be repeatedly dueled. Again, not saying you have done either one of these things but there are 2 sides to every story and since we don't even know the name of the other person there is no chance for them to defend themselves from being labeled a bully.

DeletedUser

Well I'm not a multi-accounter and neither am I sending vulgar messages Denisero...

I've asked the guy to just leave me alone and let me get on with playing the game so I await his reply.

I'm hoping that will be the end of it otherwise I have no choice but to ask others to help out until I'm able to do something about it myself!

DeletedUser

I said I wasn't accusing you of either of those things. I think that in all fairness if you are going to ask for help publicly you should provide the name publicly so they have a chance to defend themselves publicly if they wish.

DeletedUser

Well let's just see how it goes with the polite "leave me alone" telegram and then if it continues I'll come back here and carry this thread on...

Any other offers or advice most appreciated - I'd love to kick this guy's butt myself but not sure which is the best of:

1. Build up on a particular skill useful in dueling eg. appearance
2. Get a decent weapon
3. Get some decent clothing with added skills

I realise a combination of all 3 of these would be the best but not sure which on it's own is the best way forward...

Which do you think is more useful in the long run - shooting or vigor? (I appreciate their importance depending on whether you use a ranged or melee weapon)

What are people's thoughts on the above just out of interest?

DeletedUser

Get the best weapon you can for your level.
If your dueling gear is sorely lacking buy some. What to buy depends on your skills and what you need to bolster.
If you aren't interested in becoming a dueler don't respec skills to it and don't put skill points into anything you can't use for jobs.

You may just want to concentrate on defensive skills. Toughness, reflex, tactics, and vigor/shooting depending on your weapon. Buy gear that will up your aim and dodge.

Change up your duel stance after each defensive duel in case they come back an hour later. You don't have to make it easy on them to win by letting them know your duel stance. If you have crap for Aim and Appearance then shoot for the hands. They are easiest to hit. Don't duck each round as it throws off your aim. Instead mix it up with ducking and leaning to left or right. Your accuracy will be better when you lean.

Other than that, when you queue a job immediately change into your best defensive gear to help protect yourself. As long as the gear you change into leaves you with 1 lp for the job you are doing it is possible. Queued jobs only use the lp from the gear you had on when you queued the job, not what you change into after.

Edit: Also, if you really aren't interested in dueling then don't start dueling anybody. It will only raise your dueling level. Since who you can duel is based on dueling level you will probably find your bully will soon not be able to duel you because his dueling level is too high.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure that this is about me...
Yes! me... The bully!

The big bully that attacked him TWICE in 2 weeks (yeah 1 week between the 2 attacks) because wild bill 74 threaten to attack my town residents because of an attack i did to him when i had arround lvl 16 (he had lvl19...)

After threatened me, spamming me with telegrams, cry to my town founder to get him to punish me (all this because 2 attacks) he now come to the forum trying to get "mercenaries".

He still say that i'm the bully...
This is a joke!

If he was not a "big mouth" i would have stop attacking him after the first time!

DeletedUser

Yes! me... The bully!

The big bully that attacked him TWICE in 2 weeks (yeah 1 week between the 2 attacks) because wild bill 74 threaten to attack my town residents because of an attack i did to him when i had arround lvl 16 (he had lvl19...)

After threatened me, spamming me with telegrams, cry to my town founder to get him to punish me (all this because 2 attacks) he now come to the forum trying to get "mercenaries".

This is a joke!

If he was not a "big mouth" i would have stop attacking him after the first time!
lol another case as denisero said :sad::mad:
i am canceling the duel with u :D

DeletedUser

Yes! me... The bully!

This is a joke!

What about the threatening telegrams back to me about dueling me MightyMacky? Or did you completely forget about them?

Stupidly I deleted them thinking you'd leave me alone - I wish I'd kept them now to post on here!

I received a telegram from your town founder (in the last town you were in before you moved on) saying that you were trying to tell him how to play the game - he also said you had asked his permission to duel me one more time then you would leave me alone - did this happen? No - you dueled me again after this!

DeletedUser

Thanks bk200.
Due to your level i'm pretty sure i will lose if you attacked me, but i'm not scared... i'm a soldier i have to get used to win and lose...

And when i lose, i don't start crying and boring ppl, i simply send a telegram back to who attacked me telling "congratulations".
And maybe insted of an enemie i can get a friend.

DeletedUser

well IDK i am not a pure dueler and i have nothing near pure duelers

that sharp foil was found in transport ammo ;)

DeletedUser

Thanks bk200.
Due to your level i'm pretty sure i will lose if you attacked me, but i'm not scared... i'm a soldier i have to get used to win and lose...

And when i lose, i don't start crying and boring ppl, i simply send a telegram back to who attacked me telling "congratulations".
And maybe insted of an enemie i can get a friend.

So will I get a telegram saying "congratulations" when I eventually beat you?

DeletedUser

What about the threatening telegrams back to me about dueling me MightyMacky? Or did you completely forget about them?

Stupidly I deleted them thinking you'd leave me alone - I wish I'd kept them now to post on here!

I received a telegram from your town founder (in the last town you were in before you moved on) saying that you were trying to tell him how to play the game - he also said you had asked his permission to duel me one more time then you would leave me alone - did this happen? No - you dueled me again after this!

Wild Bill 74... this is not a place to come crying...
Yes i did ask my town founder for a premission to attack you... you know why? because you told my town founder i was a bully when i attacked you the first time...

And yes i attacked you after that, because after the telegrams you have send me my town founder have agree to let me attack you two more times but only if i wait 1 week between the 1st and the 2nd...
I waited 8 days between the attacks, and now after all this show, i will have to ask premission again to my founder... Because you just can't learn...

(if i ever send you a telegram with a threat pls show it to the ppl here, but show the all conversation so ppl understand all)

DeletedUser

Wild Bill 74... this is not a place to come crying...
Yes i did ask my town founder for a premission to attack you... you know why? because you told my town founder i was a bully when i attacked you the first time...

And yes i attacked you after that, because after the telegrams you have send me my town founder have agree to let me attack you two more times but only if i wait 1 week between the 1st and the 2nd...
I waited 8 days between the attacks, and now after all this show, i will have to ask premission again to my founder... Because you just can't learn...

(if i ever send you a telegram with a threat pls show it to the ppl here, but show the all conversation so ppl understand all)

You did send a telegram with threats but I deleted it and wish I hadn't now - your town founder told me you wanted one more duel with me then you would leave me alone and not two...

And there you go again - threatening me - I quote "i will have to ask premission again to my founder... Because you just can't learn..." - sounds like a threat to duel me again unless I'm mistaken?

Status
Not open for further replies.