Anything but workers needed

DeletedUser

Anything but constructors needed

LOOKING FOR LONG TERM AND LOYAL MEMBERS THAT DONATE.

No construction,(If you dont want to) I will be doing all of the unwanted construction for our town because the way I'm playing this game I want to have one of the best towns and not necessarily be the best player.
  1. You can be a soldier, dueler, or money making adventurerer Turns out thats just what I'm looking for.
  2. Great spot, I have picked out a great spot with some good money, and some good expeirience jobs nearby.
  3. Freindly players, my main recruiting bases is freindliness and loyalty. Players could be the best in the town and still get kicked out for being a jerk or disloyal.
  4. Alot of it is democracy were we vote on what buildings to build and when/if we want to pay for them to be built.
  5. Buildings include a hotel, general store, Residence 2, mortician, and a gunsmith. With more coming at a rate of 2-3 a week so far.
Please consider oh and bumps much appreciated :cool:

PS: Any other town founders out their looking for an alliance message me and we can talk.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Working on residences looking espeicially for someone that is willing to join, donate and leave until new residences are built. You will than be welcomed into the town

DeletedUser

Working on residences looking espeicially for someone that is willing to join, donate and leave until new residences are built. You will than be welcomed into the town
Check it out, more residences coming soon!

DeletedUser

Mortician finished next build might be tailor although it is currently up for discussion.