Bad Gateway... Again...

DeletedUser

4/22/2010 1:35PM PST

Bad gateway, again. same for everyone else?

DeletedUser

Great... im pretty jazzed that i just canceled all my jobs to change a skill point, so im just sitting. AGAIN! Why does W12 hate us so?

DeletedUser

Arrgg.... I need to get in to set up more jobs before I jump levels!!

DeletedUser

Someone go there and reboot the box please or we have to wait until 8AM in Germany

DeletedUser

smeg im going to bed now too up at 6am for work boo guess im out in the open all night zero rest, great /sigh

DeletedUser

bad gateway

Im heading over to their office to reboot the system right now :laugh:

DeletedUser

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We have contacted the server admins and they are looking into the problem. Please be patient as this issue is addressed.

Hellstromm
Ingame Senior Moderator

DeletedUser

This is indeed getting to be very frustrating. As someone who has put a lot of money into this game - it is annoying that a US based person is unable to play the game all day when this happens. Then, when they get it fixed, I'm asleep in real life.

At least in other games they give everyone some benefit when they have so much downtime (premium credits, free experience etc etc)

:mad:

DeletedUser

This is indeed getting to be very frustrating. As someone who has put a lot of money into this game - it is annoying that a US based person is unable to play the game all day when this happens. Then, when they get it fixed, I'm asleep in real life.

At least in other games they give everyone some benefit when they have so much downtime (premium credits, free experience etc etc)

:mad:

I do remember a free week of premium given to those who had premium when something like this happened on W4. But that was maybe 18 months ago so the details of the problem escape me.