Battle report: Fort Cherry

DeletedUser

Thanks to everyone that showed up for W11's first battle :)

Chat was as chaotic as I had hoped and a hell of a lot of fun!

My results:
652 Experience points. Grey Indian Necklace.

An enemy has hit you badly. But you stay awake and battle on despite your injury! You lose 607 health points.

Medals:
Fort fighter
- Achieved on 24/01/2010
Fort battle winner - Achieved on 24/01/2010

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It was a lot of fun thanks....
Out side the browser and my computer crashing.. :sad:

However it was great... Nicely done everyone..:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i think you guys overstarred becuase i didnt get to play but it sayed i was starred by pyajamas

DeletedUser

Hmm thats odd Sych - I did star you and I'm pretty sure we weren't over the 42 max :/

DeletedUser

look at the Fort overview sign to the right side of yuor table bar, there you see forts and open fort battles!!!

wish i was there 2...well it say my birthday this weekend, so i wasnt online much:)

DeletedUser

For those that didn't know Sundays battle was a friendly 'no weapons' fight hosted by The Legion and Deadwood Terrace and the cost of the battle was shared between the two towns.

Preference was given to players from our towns and allies but there was plenty of room for outsiders provided they didn't have a weapon equipped. Amazingly enough almost everyone respected that rule. We only had one player try to smuggle in a Bow at the last minute and he was quickly dismissed.

We plan on hosting at least one of these battles each week so if you missed it keep your eyes open for the next one. :)

DeletedUser

let's make it armed, I found a bow a while ago - it cries to be used :)

DeletedUser20647

so is my precise musket... but i need 500 more exp before i can use it :)

DeletedUser

It will most likely be another unarmed battle - sorry.

Most have yet to find a gun and I don't see the point of getting all members to shell out big cash for a weapon they will grow out of in a few days. That money would be better served in their towns treasury.

Don't knock the rocks though! Some of those puppies where quite sharp dishing out 100+ damage. Nothing to scoff at considering most of us have between 500-1000hp to start with.

Besides an unarmed battle means a longer fight with a better chance at good xp for all participants regardless of level.

Fort Cherry went 54 rounds and both sides were fairly even throughout.

DeletedUser

It was I brilliant fight hehe I would do it again any time any day thanks for putting me in with only 1 min go to that was close.

Think we needed a few more attackers to even the fight out a-bit.

I got 404 Experience points. You advanced 1 level! But died because I tryed the be brave and take the soldiers tower. I caused 724 damage but dodged 56 shot which is good!

DeletedUser

how did you chose who got in?

I was there 2 hours early, telegrammed before hand that I would like to participate, and was kicked. I wasted half a day. Just curious why.